main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Brewing (JA) ~Finished 10/03~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ginger_Jedi, Oct 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Now,just how cool was that.Can't wait for another post. PEACE Ewen

2. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Thanks everyone! :D

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME ABOUT JA15!!! I HAVEN'T GOT IT!!!! :_|

3. Jenn-Kenobi

Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 3, 2001
    Sorry, Ginger, but I really didn't say lots on JA 15 just in case someone, like you, has not read it.

4. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
  5. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    No new post for this but Changeover's been updated if anyone cares...

6. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    I'm ashamed to say that I just found this story, Ginger. [face_blush] :( It is AWESOME, I wish I had found it earlier. I love these rocky-relationship-between-Obi-and-Qui!!! I'm intrigued by all the people coming to attack the Temple - from what I can tell (and from some guesses) one is Bruck and one is good old Xani? :eek:

Can't wait for more!! :D

7. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    UP? PLEASE?

8. Ani_rhymeswith_pansy

Ani_rhymeswith_pansy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2001
    !@#$% Thought it was updated!!!! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME I DON'T WANNA DIE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!!! *Sobs on hands and knees* WHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

9. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    I haven't read JA #15 either... *Gasp* Sob* *Choke* It's never at my local bookstore, and my mom won't let me buy it online, because the shipping and handling is too much... *Wail!* I've been reading those things since they first came out... Alright, I'm done now.... :D

10. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    KenobisGirl, most bookstores will put in a special order for you at no charge. Ask them if they will do that. It's how I got JA10 when for some reason my local bookstore didn't order it. Good Luck. :)

11. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    KenobisGirl, I know EXACTLY how you feel. JA 15, Special Edition and Jedi Quest aren't ANYWHERE in the UK and I'm not allowed order... :_|

Ani: I'll post as soon as I can. I'll have an update when the date in the title chages :D Patience my friend ;)

Gimpy: No need to be sorry! I'm just glad you're enjoying it! Thanks!

12. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    No post, Fine.
    I'll just sit here and do my OAC Chemistry, Balencing Equations! Oh No! Please Ginger_ Jedi save me from this evil chemsitry! I've tried abseloutey nothing and I've ran out of ideas!
    On the Topic of JA#15 (Don't worry, I won't give anything away) I found it over a month ago, right now I'm already in the process of trying to find JA#16, Key word her...Try :)

13. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
    If you want my opion (You probably don't but I'll give it anyway) the special edition was a little disapointing and I'm thinkning of writing my own version of it (I won't say why I thought it was disappointing cause you havn't read it) I haven't read JA fifteen but I know what happens and from what I have heard its not that good and Jedi QuestI read the summary for that and I'm kinda interested. Just because of a certain part.

Well I'm just going to be sitting here waiting for another post ::Sits down::

Felicia Z.

14. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    Chemistry?!?!?!? :eek:

*claps her hands over her ears*

:eek: Oh, I have three whole days without chemistry... how exciting! :) Force, I hate that class... :_|

Looking forward to more, sis! :D

15. Senni_Arava

Senni_Arava Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2000
    I WANT THREE DAYS WITHOUT CHEMISTRY!!! Sith it's awful. :(

16. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    CowGirl: JA16 isn't out yet. According to my bookstore and Amazon it won't be out until Nov. (darn.) Still, I check out my bookstore at least once a week because you never know, maybe they'll release it early. :)

Felicia Z: I have to admit that I think JA15 is the weakest of the books so far, but there are parts that I liked. I think the biggest complaint among readers is that the characterization feels off. I'm trying not to be too critical yet because this is the middle of an arc and by the time JW finishes it I may change my feelings for 15. The special edition wasn't too bad, but I thought it rather predictable. I think it was just a way to test the waters for Obi/Ani fic. I thought Jedi Quest was better and it had a scene that I got misty over. btw did you know that Dark Horse Comics is doing a comic version of Jedi Quest in four parts? :)

17. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    No I did not know that dark hores was going to make a comic of Jedi Quest I'll be looking out for that.

18. Kaylla_Norn_II

Kaylla_Norn_II Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 4, 2001
    hmph why do all the good stories have clif hangers anyway?

19. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    I totally agree...Chemistry sucks.
    Espically today when I managed to get some acid on my hand, yes it hurt, but I managed to rinse it off before it did any real damage, That'll teach my teacher to let me work with dangerous chemicals... :)
    The strange thing is that I was not bothered in the least when this happened becasue I'm kind of a clutz and this type of thing happens to me all the time...

20. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    The reason all the good stories have cliff hangers is because the Authors enjoy watching the readers squirm.

21. Knight_Obi

Knight_Obi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 24, 2001
    Don't be cruel to us Ginger and post soon??? Pretty please???

I'm with you all: I hate chemistry!!! But worse of all, I hate physics!!!

Knight_Obi

22. Ani_rhymeswith_pansy

Ani_rhymeswith_pansy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2001
    Chemistry sucks, eh? Glad I didn't take it! I read Jedi Quest and a certain part made me all misty eyed as well. Other then that I thought it was boring. Not to mention a rip off. $13.00 just because of a hardback cover! How dumb. I read JA #15 too. Poor Obi. Must suck being ignored all the time. I have no sympathy for Qui. He deserved it. I have sympathy for Tahl. (Because Qui-Gon liked her. *Snicker*) Still no update though. How sad. Oh, I also have a question. How come I can't get those little face thingies to work?

23. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    Still sitting here waiting for post.
    ::crosses arms::
    And I'm not leaving till I get it

24. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    just checkin' for a post.PEACE Ewen

25. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    *screams* NOOOOOOOO!!!!! NOT CHEMISTRY!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!

I just DO NOT get anything to do with chemistry! I HATE the subject and I DO NOT get on very well with my teacher...

Sorry, now postie but I'm working on it... I've finished one of my 3 essays so I have a bit more time! Plus the week after next is half term!!! YAY!!

*hugs to everyone*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.