main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Brewing (JA) ~Finished 10/03~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ginger_Jedi, Oct 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knight_Obi

Knight_Obi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 24, 2001
    Still waiting Ginger...

But I'll be patient...

Just this one time :)

Knight_Obi

2. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    Hey, when do we get the next post?!

3. Artemis_Silverbow

Artemis_Silverbow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2001
    Please give us a post, Ginger. Pretty please with sugar on top ;)

4. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
    Oh I wish I wish I wish you would post the next chapter. Please?

Felicia Z

5. Sticks-Solo

Sticks-Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 11, 2001
    Great story Ginger. I can't believe that I missed so much of it. Can't wait for the next post. :)

6. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Upping in hopes of a post! :)

7. Crimson_Jedi_Knight

Crimson_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 21, 2001
    Come on Ginger, More.

8. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Thanks everyone! Next post is being worked on and should be ready within a few days! :D

*hugs to all*

9. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Still just hanging around, waithing for the next post, noticing that my puppy is chewing up my good shoes, but since I'm way to lazy to get up, I'll just wait around some more.
    Qui-gon is going to have one awsome hangover when he wakes up from he did in the last post...

10. Kaylla_Norn_II

Kaylla_Norn_II Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 4, 2001
    please post soon. a couple of days seems way to long! [face_devil]

11. jedi_master_gimpy

Jan 12, 2000
  12. Knight_Obi

Jul 24, 2001
    Still waiting...

And waiting...

And waiting...

And waiting...

Now look at what you've done Ginger. You've turned me into the Energizer Bunny!!!

Knight_Obi

POST!!!!!!

13. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    DAYS?????

Oh, well, I guess there is really nothing else I can do then wait. Please hurry though.

~Swede :p

14. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Oh my everyone! This feedback is just AMAZING! *bows repeatedly* thanks for your patience!!! :)

Special thanks to Knight Obi for the nicest PM ever! :) [face_blush]

I would like to offer hugs and cup cakes to everyone and post this:

Brewing: Part Four

Why are we
    So blind to see
    That the ones we hurt
    Are you and me?

The dark man and his group stood hidden behind a grate that opened up onto a corridor deep inside the Temple. He turned to his fellows.

?You know the plan. Get to your places and get ready for my signal.?

They all nodded.

?And remember,? the dark man added. ?If you find the man I want, bring him to the Council Chambers where I will be.?

Again the group nodded.

The dark man reached into a pack hidden deep within his black robes. He pulled out small, handheld com units and strange looking field generators and handed one each to his group.

?Move out,? he ordered and they all went their separate ways.

The first thing Qui-Gon was aware of was a very hard pounding in his head. Then he could feel the unsettled feeling in the pit of his stomach.

Then he was throwing up...or at least trying to. He was lying on his back and choking.

Mace Windu jerked out of his nap just in time to see Qui-Gon?s struggle. Without a thought, he grabbed Qui-Gon and rolled him onto his side. As soon as Qui-Gon had quite finished, Mace hit the button that would set off an alarm and bring the healers running.

?Wh..where?? Qui-Gon managed to splutter.

?The infirmary,? Mace explained. ?I found you this morning. Qui-Gon what the hell??

But before he could finish the question, a pair of healers entered the room and ordered Mace out.

Obi-Wan shivered and sneezed a little. Rubbing his itchy eyes, he continued to hug himself tightly.

/I can?t stay here forever! Where am I going to go?/

Numerous possibilities flooded through Obi-Wan?s mind but all were dismissed as impossible. There was little that he, a thirteen-year-old child, could do without raising some suspicion.

/Just go back/ a voice whispered in his mind. /They can send you packing./

Obi-Wan nearly let out a sob when he thought that but determinedly swallowed it down. No, no more crying. He?d got himself into this mess and he would get himself out.

/Somehow. I?I just don?t think I could stand to look at the disappointment on everyone?s faces when they decide Agricorps really is the best place for me?/

Obi-Wan shivered again. He needed to make a decision fast. He was already starting to feel the effects of one long night in the rain. As rain slowly began to spatter on him again, he knew he wasn?t going to feel more comfortable any time soon. His wet clothes stuck to his body and made him terribly itchy. He longed to be back in the Temple where it was warm and where he could sleep on his warm sleepcouch. A ghost of a smile touched Obi-Wan?s face briefly before he sank once again back into his brewing thoughts.

/I am an idiot. I never should have done this./

/But,/ a voice in the back of his mind piped up again /How long would it have been if you had of stayed? Qui-Gon probably would still be in his weird mood and you would be going out of your mind./

And, in a sad way, that one little statement was absolutely true. There was no way Obi-Wan could?ve gone on like that anymore. If he had waited any longer before he left, Obi-Wan suspected he would have simply exploded with pent up rage and confusion.

/And I would no doubt be in even more trouble if that had happened./

Kyrana made her way through the crowds as best she could. Her Master was still calling to her but after she told her Master that she was sorry for disobeying an order, she blocked the link and concentrated on her search.

So far she had visited holo-game arcades, the large multi-screen cinema, various cafés that appealed to the younger generation but to no avail. Obi-Wan Kenobi remained stubbornly missing.

She sighed and contemplated returning to the Temple. But the Force told

15. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
    Yes another post! And a very good post at that. What's gonna happen next?? Oh I can't wait.

Felicia Z.

16. ApprenticeM

ApprenticeM Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2001
    Obi saves the day right? RIGHT?!?!

Good to see a new post up Ginger! :D

17. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Thanks you two!!! :D

Obi save the day hmm? You'll find out soon! :)

18. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    WOOHOO! new post!!!! But dont stop there! POST MOREEEEEEEEEEE! Please?

19. Knight_Obi

Jul 24, 2001
    Awesome post Ginger!!

Now the only thing is ...you need to post some more! Don't make us wait forever again. I don't think I can handle the wait, especially when the climax is coming

Knight_Obi

20. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Wow, a post!, and what a post!

Looks like it's up to good ol'Obi to save them all eh?

I bet that smelly old xanatos is behind all of this....

21. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    WOW! :D EXCELLENT POST, SIS!!!!!! :D

Quick, Obi - go help them! Your future girlfriend is in there!!!! :eek: :p [face_love] :D

Great job! A very well written post! And I LOVE the series title! :D

22. Artemis_Silverbow

Artemis_Silverbow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2001
    Here he comes to save the day! ;)

Great post, Ginger. It was a wonderful thing to come back to after being gone all weekend :)

23. jedi_master_gimpy

Jan 12, 2000
    Oh no! It looks like the Temple is in trouble, I wonder how surprised Qui would be if he ends up depending on Obi to save him! :)

(Ok Obi... time to duck into the nearest telephone booth and change into your tights, underwear and cape! ;) ) Hm..... I'm hoping Obi will save the day but wouldn't mind some torture in the mean time.... ;) :D

24. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhHHH!!!! You're leaving us THERE!!! Oh man. Please have the next post up quickly, that's a terrible cliffhanger. But VERY exciting, ;) :D

25. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    Oh good, there's more. I was worried about Obi sitting out there all alone. Of course, now he's heading for a temple filled with trouble. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.