MOD Briannakin’s Away Thread – Bri's UNIVERSITY MADNESS!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Briannakin, Aug 12, 2013.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 5
    Hello people. I am leaving for London, England August 14th. I may have internet, but even if I do, I won’t be on much. I’ll be going green tomorrow night and I shall return to my duties August 22nd. I am leaving you in hands more capable than mine, but still, don’t wreck the place.
    Last edited by Briannakin, Mar 25, 2015 at 8:28 PM
  2. mavjade It's so FLUFFY! Fanfic & New Movies Manager

Manager
    star 6
    She gets a new job and then expects a vacation?? o_O

Well... I'll have the bail money ready anyway... if we can find it! :p

Have fun, Bri!
  3. JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost

star 4
    Have fun in my home country!!!! Be safe. :)
  4. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 5
    Hello people. AS SOME of you guys may know, (LONG STORY SHORT) my university profs went on strike, but now we are back in class, the uni administration is being giant butts and not extending the semester, so now I have 3.5 weeks to do a whole lot of work. Needless to say, I am going green now and I'll probably remain green until around April 8th in hopes I can get my butt in gear and get a lot of said work done before Mav goes away for some stuff. If for some odd reason I'm still not done most of my stuff, we may bring in one of the other mods as a temp mod, but I'm hoping it won't come to that.

I'll still be around from time to time, but generally I won't be on for long/have time. So, please be patient with requests to host threads/challenges and other stuff. If it isn't urgent, maybe wait off for a bit. I know we asked a bunch of people to wait until after the rewards before giving them decisions. I am so sorry. My entire life has kinda been thrown up in the air with this strike. Mav and I will try to get to you during the odd time that I'm on, but please understand DRL is just swamping me right now.

Finally, if all chaos breaks out, I can come back, but I'll be REALLY CRANKY. And well, then you guys will know why they gave me the title "Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Mod".
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade