main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Bribery?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jon_Goodfellow, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jon_Goodfellow

Jon_Goodfellow Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2006
    Okay, as fun as it is hanging out with my consigliere, WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT, as the Godfather of Maryland, it would be nice to meet some more of you, get our group more active, etc... etc... So, I have decided that bribery is in order. What would it take to get more of you fine folk to the next meeting? Money? Food? Helper Monkeys? *cough*Drugs?*cough*

Since there hasn't been much participation, we don't exactly have a regular schedule, but I'd like to change this as well. When are all of you available? Where do all of you live (besides the obvious people in western MD :p)? WHAT'S YOUR PRICE?

Please, for the love of all that is Star Wars, tell me!

*steps off soapbox*

:p

Go n-ithe an cat thú, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.

2. princessleia911

princessleia911 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2005
    I would love to meet some other MD SW fans. I am super busy right now making costumes for Howard Film's fan films, "The Clone Wars Saga" and finishing my own costumes for C4. I just think we need some more enthusiasm from so different people because I know there are other SW fans out there, namely in the Rebel Legion and 501st.

3. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    Well, since I'm down in Salisbury without a car, it makes it a bit hard for me to go to any meetings. :p So, until I get a car/summer comes around along with my free time, I'm pretty much screwed for going to any meetings. :(

4. Jon_Goodfellow

Jon_Goodfellow Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2006
    We can come to you. :p

Go n-ithe an cat thú, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.

5. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    I' m in Martinsburg, WV and the price of gas keeps me away.:(

6. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    You know we could rotate the location of our meetings for those who are farther away. I, myself, have recently moved to York, PA but would be willing to drive to other locations. I would hope that others could do the same.

7. BobaKareu

BobaKareu Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 24, 2005
    I normally hail from Calvert County, but I go to the University of Maryland so I spend most of the year stuck in College Park without a car.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.