SWRPF Archive Brilliant Turtles, Dazzling Blues

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by blubeast1237, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spatz Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC - Skarlin

The togruta and this Ernard began to leave, but something rolled from him towards Skarlin's counter. It was a flash grenade and before anyone had time to stop it, it exploded.

When everyone was able to see, one customer was on the ground, clinching his leg that had been shot and their were large blaster holes all over Skarlin's shop. Ernard looked back to the shop and smiled as he ran to the transport. Boobi Knox, next door, rushed into Skarlin's shop with a blaster rifle that had "illegal" written all over it.

"Damn! Skarl, you alright? I see them boys runnin'. Let's get 'em! Teach'em to mess with ah' shops."

"No, Boobi, we aren't going after them, no matter how much I'd love to, or Sizix, but I've got to get this patron to a hospital, now put that rifle away." Skarlin had blocked the blast from the grenade with the durasteel counter. He was lucky, as was his droid, but the patron's weren't as lucky. Skarlin called the CoCo town gaurd, and the CoCo town medical facility. The medical team arrived first, and took the patron to the medical facility. Soon after the Gaurd came, two officers and about a dozen troopers. Skarlin hated getting the gaurd into this but had little choice, and gave the details of the attack, afterwards watching the small group of imperials fly away. He then closed up shop, finding that he'd have some work cut out for him.

Tag - blu
  2. blubeast1237 Jedi Master

star 5
    Colo Rex
    -Junkyard

Colo looked up with large goggles on. He scratched his head. "Um, yeah. This ship is the King. Its yours and long as I can come with you. How bout it, Mister...Yer name, pal?"

He started up the ship, but only smoke came out the back. "I can fix that." He said as a Stormtrooper came up behind Owen. He did not see the pirate's face. "We're looking for a pirate named Owen Barrard. Wanted for resisting arrest, endangering civilians, leaving the scene of a crime, and eluding the law, along with other charges."

A disk projected Owen's face from the trooper's palm. Colo cocked his head to the side, trying to get a good look at the hologram.

Tag: Hitman

---------
    Boobi Knox
    -Coco Town

Boobi waited while Skarlin gave the Guard the details of the attack, casually adding in "I woulda killed dem." and "If they come backs." He put away his rifle as Skarlin closed the shop. He invited Skarlin to come down to a restaurant, his treat, for the guy had not had the best day.

"You know what this is about?" He asked as they got into his speeder truck. "It is dem damn gangs. They trying to get profit outta ah'shops. Black Sun. They even trying to get to da lil' guys, now. I kill'em all, Skarl, if they come back." They had arrived at the restaurant, a crowded place and it was more of a club, music filling every gap.

"What will it be, boys?" A waitress came over and asked after they had chosen a table.

Tag: Spatz

---------
    Leanne
    -Hyperspace

She would not give up. She couldn't. Firing at the other guy, tagging him in the shoulder, Leanne kicked Adam in the stomach and was about to shoot him in the face before Geth grabbed the weapon out of her hand and pushed her against a wall. Two vibroblades appeared in her hand and she cut Geth in his leg, causing the Trandoshan to collapse and charged towards Adam, both blades aimed for his neck.

Leanne had to finish this job, she needed to. Her child's life depended on it.

Tag: Croup

----------
    Charge Marshall
    -Mustafar

He raised his hands in a big theatrical way. The docking station was crawling with people, more than he had ever seen. He was grand and happy!!! Yes! The time had come to lead the group he had amassed. "Blessed children of the Red Bot, let me lead you to the HOLY LAND!! Mustafar's god is calling to you. Get on the speeder and rejoice in your travels to the place where the Red Bot will bestow upon you DIVINE KNOWLEDGE that is BEYOND common understanding!"

Charge wiped his head with a cloth. Yes, he had done well for today. The number of the crowd had to approach 25 or 30. He turned to Mister Jake Pavex. "Sir, I will pay you handsomely for taking my congregation to the fiery valley. Are you sure you aren't much for faith, Mr. Pavex."

What had brought Jake Pavex and many like him to Mustafar were the remains of the Battle of Mustafar, seven years earlier, and the many legends of fallen Jedi, which meant lightsabers and other Jedi merchandise. There were even rumors of a droid guiding people in their discovery. Charge Marshall was a homeless reverend who was paying Jake alot of credits to transport his group to a cavern, where they would be for months. Jake could still deny, but Mustafar seemed like a place that was a Scavenger's Paradise.

Tag: Sarge
  3. Sir_Draco Jedi Knight

star 4
    Caval Romar, Noknok, Gaddel
    Picutorion Orbit

"The torpedoes were a little . . ." Caval looked at Noknok and the Arcona nodded.
    "Underwhelming?" He ended his Captains sentence.
    "Yeah. Underwhelming." He sighed. Despite all their jokes both men knew they would have to enter a most dangerous fight now. With a blaster in the close quarters of a ship you were pretty fast dead. Caval drew his BlasTek gun and turned to the exit of the Cockpit. Taking a second blaster Noknok was giving him he sat both to kill. Then he waited for his Arcona Co-Pilot to draw his carabine from beneath the seat and breathed in and out.
    "Guelf, Yao, we´ll do a frontal assault. Just elt them get used to it and then fall into their backs, will ya?" He looked at the Arcona. "They were good, weren´t they?" He asked him.
    "That turn to avoid our flank fire. Really good." The Arcona nodded.
    "Well, we are still smarter, are we?" Caval grinned.
    "Well, let´s get out and find out." He grinned and opened the door.

"We surrender!" Caval shouted. Unfair, but effective. Usually someone who heard these words did not dive for cover. "We give up!" He added and then leapt out, shooting from both blaster pistols. And jumped behind a terminal for cover. Noknok stayed in the door, using the metal frame for cover, aiming for the men who would try to get Caval, once he was behind the terminal. When they shifted again, Caval would jump up and give his next salvo.

That was the theory. In practice both men shot at everything that moved. Hopefully their crew would fall into the intruders back, soon.

Gaddel had his little hold-out blaster in his tiny hands, while hitting the buttons of the energy control. "Underestimated the green one you all have. Show you some tricks, I will. Some tricks that hurt. Tricks you won´t forget, I´ll show you." He hissed. Angry. Boarding. Why did it have to be a boarding.
    Typing the last sequence into the computer he punched the execute button and chuckled. He had charged the outer hull with ion-particles. This would make a nice mess of their systems, he assumed. Laughing he stepped towards the door and looked out. No intruder so far. "Gaddel to Captain. Behind them I am. Surprise them, I will." He hissed and made his way to the ship-center

Tag: bluebeast, Rally, BFH
    />
  4. Hitman90 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    IC: Owen Barrard

Owen kept facing forward hoping the stormtroopers would not see his face. he then, coolly, began to walk around the other side of the ship. as he was doing this, he was answering the questions asked by the trooper.

"a pirate, well uh, no. we haven't seen any pirates come through here. but i heard about that incident. nasty business that is. hope you catch that damn pirate. i hate 'em, they're a disease among society that's what they are. well have a good night, me and ma' friend here are gonna try to fix this damn engine. it was one hell of task though."

he then boarded the ship hoping to further conceal his identity.

TAG: bluebeast
  5. Spatz Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC - Skarlin

Boobi put away his rifle as Skarlin closed the shop. He invited Skarlin to come down to a restaurant, his treat, for the guy had not had the best day.

"You know what this is about?" He asked as they got into his speeder truck. "It is dem damn gangs. They trying to get profit outta ah'shops. Black Sun. They even trying to get to da lil' guys, now. I kill'em all, Skarl, if they come back." They had arrived at the restaurant, a crowded place and it was more of a club, music filling every gap.

"Be careful though Boobi, you know how these people always have hitmen, trained assassins and access to some of the better bounty hunter. Oh here's a nice seat." Skarlin said as they found their seat.

"What will it be, boys?" A waitress came over and asked after they had chosen a table. Skarlin smiled to the waitress and placed his order,

"I'd like a nerfsteak and a glass of Bantha-blood fizz." He then turned to his freind waiting for him to place his order. Skarlin enjoyed the company of Boobi, even if he seemed a bit eccentric for his own good. But that was a perk Skarlin presumed, and learned to live with it.

Tag - blu
  6. Croup Jedi Youngling

IC ? Adam Kaan

Two vibroblades appeared in her hand and she cut Geth in his leg, causing the Trandoshan to collapse and charged towards Adam, both blades aimed for his neck.

Adam was trained to think fast it was what he was good at. He waited the two seconds it took her to cross the small cockpit and when she was almost right on top of him he slid feet first out of the chair to her right side hoping her vibroblades would get stuck in his chair. Without looking to see if his plan had worked he instantly rolled to the door, hopped up, turned around and pointed his Bryon Pistol at her.

?Freeze,? he shouted. "Move and I'll blast you in half."

TAG: Blu
  7. DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Master

star 4
    Karn Kel´ya
    Hotel 14, Karideph

"We should be leaving. You are going to take me with you to get Caval Romar, as he now goes by. I will pay for all expenses. You can have him, but my job is Mister Guelf." Karn raised a brow. This guy seemed desperate. A Jedi who paid a Bounty Hunter for his expenses and left him half of the Bounty? Unheard of. But actually Karn did not think he would tell anyone. Or Roth would. Cathar were a dangerous species. But so where Bothan. Jedi were dangerous to, but so were Bounty Hunters.
    "Deal."
    When the Stormtroopers busted through all doors Karn only gave them a bored look. Having an imperial Bounty Hunter license should be enouzgh of an excuse to avoid any trouble. But Roth obviously had no such luxury. A guy with a lightsaber on the run from Stormtroopers. The story made so much sense, Karn almost began to doubt it.
    He followed the man to the roof. As long as he had not captured Caval, he would need this guy. So he followed him up. Then the guy jumped to the next roof. Karn waited for a moment and followed. The Cathar was obviously better in these things. Cats and roofs.
    He landed and looked at Roth. "We should get down to the city center. My ship is nearby and your friends won´t find you in the rushhour. To many faces. Even too many homeless cats down there." Karn smirked and ebegan looking for the stairs down.

"Caval never stay anywhere long, so we´ll better get moving." He added on his way down.

Tag: bluebeast
  8. bad_feeling_haver Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC - Yao Har
    LEE, Picutorion Orbit

"Guelf, Yao, we´ll do a frontal assault. Just let them get used to it and then fall into their backs, will ya?"

"Copy," Yao said into his headset, quickly cutting the thing off. He took it off but kept it in his hand as he took the safety off his blaster with his other hand. Blaster fire began to ring out. He grabbed the ladder and placed a boot on the second rung to give himself a slight boost. He held the headset high, lifting it out of the turret pod to test for hostiles in the corridor. Ideally he would have a small tactical mirror for this, but he had to improvise. A poorly-trained combatant would hopefully have been startled and possibly fired upon noticing the quick motion of the headset. A moment passed and no shot came, so Yao slowly lifted his head out, scanning the corridor. No one. He cast the headset away and climbed out of the pod. He took the safety off his second DL-21 and pulled the first out of its holster, gripping it with one hand on the trigger and wrapped around the handle, the other cradling the butt, muzzle facing down, as he had been trained.

Keeping his back to the corridor wall, he advanced down it as quickly as he could while staying silent. He made his way down the corridor toward the hold outside the cockpit where the shots were coming from. He paused a few feet from the corner where the corridor opened into the hold. Momentarily he would burst around the corner and open fire, but first he paused and looked back down the corridor for Guelf, or even Gaddel. The Captain had addressed both him and their passenger. Two men operating in concert would probably have a better chance at this, but then again, such a quick, close-quarters firefight would be pretty chaotic--more chaotic than Yao liked--and if he were captured or pinned down either of the other two could subsequently burst in on the scene and hopefully distract the boarders with an assault, as he was about to do if no help came. He only had a moment or two to pause here.

Having no teeth to grit, Yao pressed his hard-palate onto the soft plastic inserts that held his mask in place.

TAG: Blu, Draco, Rally_Fan
    ----

IC - Pyeelo Fehvoori
    14th District, Coruscant

No one likes being woken from a fitful sleep, but Pyeelo didn't mind when work was involved. And from what he could glean from the panicked client's call, this job would be beyond worth the trouble. Pyeelo's clients were either contract killers for the Black Sun who sounded completely calm over the comm when they called him to clean up after them, or they were like this Brooklyn; panicked Black Sun leaders or relatives of leaders who had gotten drunk and shot someone in a bar fight or gotten too rough with their Zeltron call girls, (which sounded like what had happened here). Pyeelo honestly didn't care who had been killed or how. Some Vigo could kill the Emperor himself with a spatula for all Pyeelo cared. His job was just to clean up.

Pyeelo had heard of the elder Goyle, and couldn't imagine him acting this way. His first name wasn't Brooklyn though. This was undoubtedly a relative, some cousin or nephew. Either way, the elder Goyle would surely appreciate Pyeelo's services.

Pyeelo had to speak calmly when his clients were panicking like this, and explain things as simply as possible. "Rest assured, Mr. Goyle, I will get there as fast as I can. What you need to do right now is calm yourself. If you panic things will only get worse. If you haven't already, try and staunch the bleeding with towels, but do not touch the body." Pyeelo didn't like the sound of the client's statement: "She's bleeding all over." Blood stains were some of the most difficult things he had to contend with in his line of work, and he encountered them fairly frequently, considering that the vast majority of killings in the galaxy were done with blasters. Blasters almost never caused blood stains, unless the the bolt went through one of a being's hearts, or maybe a major artery. But stabbings and various accidents
  9. blubeast1237 Jedi Master

star 5
    Small Time hops in places to keep the pace up. I would like people to PM me their thoughts on the game and what they would like to see more of, or less of. What you guys want next, basically, and rate my GMing. If you are happy, do not bother, but if there is anything, let me know.[face_mischief]

Leanne
    -Hyperspace

She tugged at her blades, trying to dislodge them from the chair, to no avail and then pausedfor moment. Quick like a snake, she whirled around with another blaster in her hand, this one small and unnoticeable and fired it at Adam Kaan. Or she would have, if Geth had not shot her in the stomach with his blaster. It was a stun shot, so she would live.

Geth kicked her legs, still grabbing his wound. He grunted something foul under his breath before grabbing the womanby her leg. "Another bounty hunter. You should really drop the name and pick another one. Otherwise, the Empire is going to continue sending these dirty souls after you."

Within the next 30 hours, they arrived above Yelsain. The prisoner had remained silent the entire time. Orbit patrol was now hauling them over for traffic violation which was not a traffic violation at all, Geth said. He said it was just a way for the troopers to check the ship and take what they found interesting to make a quick buck.

"You know more about the Empire than me, Adam. What do you think?" The trandoshan asked as he pulled the ship out of traffic lanes and slowed the engines to a mere creep.

Tag: Croup

--------
    Roth
    -En Route to Yelsain

He was surprised that the Bothan was taking as much time as he was getting across these rooftops, but they made it to the Bothan's ship without much trouble from the stormtroopers. Roth settled on the ship as it started to move and he pushed his inner sphere around the ship. This far from Vader, Roth could use the Force without worrying for detection, but he had managed to keep a low profile overall.

He moved towards the room behind the cockpit and sat his bag and package down. His hand began to tremble, but he clinched a fist and began to speak. "Y-you are quite the killer aren't you, Mister Key'lya? The Bounty Hunter presence in the galaxy has grown very large. I hear your organization is now occupying Geonosis and Dantooine. I never thought the Bounty Hunters would push Imperials off of anywhere. Is it true? Do you guys really have an army now?"

Tag: Fin

--------
    Boobi Knox
    -Coruscant

Ordering multiple steaks and alcohol to accompany it, Boobi attacked his food, starting a new conversation. "You see, nerfburger isn' real made. Nerfsteak, bah! That's the best damn stuff I've ever had. Gimme some of Lorj's spicy sauce and a knife and I'm happy! Haha!"

The night passed without incident and Boobi dropped Skarl off, then went home. A knock came early the next morning to Skarlin's door. It was Ernard Toil. He had one blaster, no backup. The morning sun shined brightly. He took off his glasses and tucked them in his jacket pocket. Ernard drew the blaster. When no answer came in response, he blasted the lock and entered.

--------
    Gumbi Husk and Company
    -Picutorion Orbit

Gumbi slipped on his armor and followed suit down the wire. His carbine was near his leg and he creeped towards the cockpit with 3 comrades behind him. The red lights began to flash on and off. Someone was routing power, Gumbi assumed, but they had left someone on the Wastemaker to deal with electronic matters. A red light flashed on. He saw a man. The red light flashed off.

"We Surrender! We give up!" Was shouted at the same time "No prisoners!" was. Then the firefight began. Two of his guys were down before they had fired, but Gumbi was now retaliating with heavy fire. Big Gold eyes came out of the cockpit, an arconan, and Gumbi fired. NokNok grabbed his s
  10. Spatz Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC - Skarlin

Skarlin found that he had a good time with Boobi, but found that he had less alchohol, and was worried when Boobi insisted on driving him home. Skarlin went to bed after arriving home safely, having his loft not too far from his shop. A soundless night less the sounds of the busiling nightlife, Skarlin was still asleep in the later reaches of morning. He knew he had to fix up the shop, but didn't want to get out of bed. He heard a knock at the door, and wished the person would go away, it was probably one of those annoying door to door salesmen anyways.

Jerks... Was Skarlin's sole thought, and then he heard it. A blaster, probably a hold out one, hit the lock to his door, and footsteps entered the hallway from the door. Pushy, or some idiot... Skarlin thought to himself as he slid out of bed quietly, grabbing the DC-17 he kept in his nightstand. No one breaks into my house unscathed... Skarlin slid to the door of his room, and shifted quietly to the stairs. He saw the man who broke in, it was that Ernard who had trashed his shop yesterday. So what, he wants more? Moron... Skarlin thought as he watched the intruder approach the stairs, obviously he thought he could take Skarlin by surprise, but forgot that Squib's had impecable hearing. Skarlin quickly stepped from around the corner his blaster in hand and spoke firmly,

"What gives you the blantantly stupid idea to break into my home?" He had his blaster trained on Ernard's forehead, using the force to steady himself over the rage of having someone break into his house.

Tag - blu
  11. Master_Rhodes Jedi Youngling

GM approved

Name: Riort Juk
    Species: Besalisk
    Homeworld: Ojom
    Personality
    ---Traits: Like most mercs, he rarely cares what he does as long as he's paid, and would even be paid to perform piracy. Despite this Riort refuses to fight for the empire, figuring they're good enough on their own and don't need the help, and would rather work against them.
    ---Likes: Showing that he's a superior combatant, Bantha-blood fizz.
    ---Dislikes: People who question his capabilities or put him down.
    ---Habits: Likes to stroke his bristle stashe when in thought.
    Appearance: http://swagonline.com/node/1214
    Weapons: Firelance blaster rifle, 434 "DeathHammer" blaster pistol, and an Arg'garok vibro ax.
    Starship
    ---Name: Fate's Gamble
    ---Class: Cruiser (Broadside-class cruiser)
    ---Hyperdrive Class: 2.2
    ---Weapon(s): 25 Concussion missle launchers, 2 Turbolaser cannons, 10 laser cannons, tractor beam, heavy ion cannon.
    ---Shields: Upgraded and reinforced shields due to the ships previous poor shielding.
    ---Sublight Speed: 87.5 MGLT
    ---Crew: 24
    ---Passenger(s): none
    ---Max Cargo: 10,000 metric tons, or a small compliment of fighters.
    ---Interior Description: Very little difference from a stock broadside class, except for hidden panels throughout the ship, each with a small cache of weapons. Also Riort's cabin has been modified to his likey, and to be more luxuirious.
    ---Other Details: The paint scheme of the ship is darker and more black to hide with better ease. Sometimes Riort comes across the older Diamond boron missles and uses them, but beyond that he had the location of the hangar remade to be a hangar, as he felt that he didn't need 15 extra missle launchers.
    Biography
    ---Personal History: Riort was born on Ojom and raised by his mother, as his father was usually out being a merc. Riort came to idolize his father, and relished the chance to hear of his father's latest exploits. Eventually Riort was old and strong enough to help his father, and became a merc himself. He found himself best as a melee combatant, utilizing great strength to defeat his opponents. His father reecognized this and bought Riort a vibro-ax. Riort became one of the most capable crew members on his father's ship, and became second in command through earning it, even though he was granted that respect no matter what as he was his father's son. Eventually Riort grew weary of following his father around, and longed to lead his own mercanary life. He had the money, as his father's exploits greatly added to his own income. He proposed that he'd become a merc captain to his father, and his father agreed, and helped Riort capture a ship for Riort to use, that ship became Fate's Gamble, and Riort was granted three dozen of his father's men to lead a seperate mercanray life, though the two keep in contact despite being apart.
    ---Military History: Most of his life has been a mercanary's life.
    ---Traumatic Experiences: None

I dunno where to start, so I'll let you kick off the story for my charry, k?

tag - blu/>
  12. blubeast1237 Jedi Master

star 5
    Ernard Toil
    -Skarlin DeShaddaa's home, Coruscant

He gritted his teeth and raised an eyebrow. "Do you always have weapons on you or something?" He kept his blaster trained on the squib. "Well, I'm not leaving, so..." There was a silence. His blaster broke the silence as he fired and hurried away from the hallway into the kitchen. The bolt put a hole in the wall behind Skarlin and his neighbor looked through it, frightened.

13. Spatz Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC - Skarlin

"Yeah, and what's it to you?"

Skarlin blinked as the shot razed by his ear, almost dangerously. His next action followed, he chased after the fool, he would not have someone attack his home. His shop was one thing, but his home, no, and this Ernard was asking for it. Skarlin was aware that his neighbour would call the gaurd, but Skarlin made no waste in trying to stop Ernard. The man had gone into his kitchen. Skarlin watched as Ernard made his way in, and shot deftly, missing all of his possesions, and nailed the wall on the far side. A faint curse escaped his lips as he saw the damage and continued pursuit. Using the force, he drew upon a dumpster in the alley behind his house and pulled it to block his back door. There was no way this guy was getting away.

Tag - blu
  14. Rally_Fan_84 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    IC: Tyrigan Guelf
    Captain Guelf had never made it to the turret. By the time he was at the entryway new orders had been broadcast over the ships' broadcast system, and it was a tactic that he himself used in order to dupe pirates and slavers into arrests, so therefore it met with approval on his part.

Before the YU class freighter had docked with the LEE, Guelf had gone to his travel crate and retreived his matched pair of DT-12 heavy blaster pistols, foregoing the marksmans rifle or even the carbine in this case. As he darted down one passageway he could hear the fight starting to rage.
    Rounding the corner he had just enough time to watch a black-suited figure drop onto one of the crew, quickly recognizing it for Verpine before it raised up for a full identification. The insectoid started to pummel the crewmeber as Guelf pulled both of his DT-12s and gripped it, lining up the creatures head before firing at the back of its skull. The other blaster was pointed at the rest of the battle, lest somebody enterprising make the last mistake of their lives and take a shot at him.

Tag: LEE Crew, Verpine (GM)/>/>
  15. blubeast1237 Jedi Master

star 5
    Ernard Toil
    -Skarlin's Home, Coruscant

One of the squib's shots flashed past Ernard's arm and he let out a cry of pain. Ernard began to throw dishes and utensils at the squib, then followed it with shots. Two bolts burned into the side of Skarlin's weapon. Obviously, Ernard was the better shot. The weapon, damaged beyond repair, flew out of Skarlin's grasp. Ernard smiled and pulled the trigger to kill the squib, but nothing came out. He was empty.

Angry, Ernard threw the weapon to the side and charged towards the squib in a full sprint.

16. Spatz Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC - Skarlin

Skarlin winced as the blaster flew from his hands. He felt glad that the dishes he bought weren't ceramic, and saw Ernard charging at him. Skarlin side-stepped the charge, sticking his foot outwards, dropping his foe. Skarlin was aware that this wouldn't last long, as he was running on both anger and adrenaline. Watching Ernard recovering, Skarlin grabbed a carving knife from the floor in front of him. The knife had barely missed him when Ernard had started to throw utensils and dishes, Skarlin then stood over Ernard and held the knife ready. Ernard was one of those stubborn fighters, something like a Barabel, and something Skarlin hated.

"Stay down, of what I'm aware, the gaurd's already coming, and it'd be best if I didn't have to use this." Skarlin spoke carefully to Ernard, holding the knife firmly.

Tag - blu
  17. blubeast1237 Jedi Master

star 5
    Ernard Toil
    -Skarlin's Home, Coruscant

He was on his back looking up at Skarlin holding a knife. How had he gotten here? How had he been bested? Either way, he could not be caught by the guard and he would die here first before he would go back in failure to his boss. He had done what he had came here for. To damage the place and leave Skarlin in fear. Unfortunately, the latter had failed because this guy was a tough little bastard.

"Kriff!" His boot landed in Skarlin's chest, knocking the squib back across the floor. Ernard stumbled to his feet, spitting out the blood in his mouth and grabbed a knife. His calf was bleeding from when he kicked Skarlin back and the blade had sliced across his leg. He limped to the front door and fell down the steps, trying to crawl to his speeder.

18. Spatz Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC - Skarlin

Skarlin guided himself to the floor with the force, and got up running out the front door grabbing the knife off of the floor again. Suddenly the CoCo town gaurd arrived, surrounding Enard's speeder. Skarlin lookedat the human as a commander approached him and asked,

"You are Skarlin DeShaddaa?" Skarlin nodded, "Good, your neighbour reported blasterfire going of in your home. We are asuming that this man," pointing to Enard, "Was your attacker." Skarlin nodded again. "We'll take care of it now, and as for you, I'd suggest cleaning up, it looks like he was trying hard to get you." Skarlin nodded again and watched as the gaurd took Ernard away. Skarlin stood there, holding the knife loosely in his hand.

Tag - blu
  19. Hitman90 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    IC: Owen Barrard

Damion thought for a moment. he then looked at Colo and put his hand on his back.

"well what does your brother need. cause i don't know anything about fixing up a ship."

he then walked to a nearby chair and sat down. waiting for the man's response. he then bega to speak to colo again.

"oh, and by the way thanks for not ratting me out to that imperial scumbag. that could of really put me in a bad way."

TAG: blu
  20. Croup Jedi Youngling

IC ? Adam Kaan

?Don?t worry,? he told his copilot. ?This is a big galaxy with a lot of people. There is more than one person named Adam Kaan in it.? He thought for a few seconds about what to do. ?Ok we tell them that we are transporting a prisoner to Yelsarin. We will be up front with them on everything but the fact that I was once one of their officers. And go down and make sure she is stunned.?

He sat for a while thinking of all the ways this could go wrong and all the ways he could get out of it. The truth is it did not matter if he could get out of it or not. If they found out he was still alive rather than just having a hunch then he could never stop running. He waited for Geth to get back and when he finally did he sat there in silence for a moment.

?If this thing goes south do whatever you need to do to cover your own butt,? he said rather ominously. ?Take the ship do whatever you need to. The Imperial is smart but if everything seems normal they won?t suspect a thing.?

TAG ? blu
  21. DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Master

star 4
    Karn Key´lya
    Karideph, Above the City

"Y-you are quite the killer aren't you, Mister Key'lya?" The nervous Jedi asked. It was enough he accepted this guy in his ship. Even though he had to travel in the small backspace. With all his weapon-lockers. What an amateurish question.
    "Don´t believe what they say. the others always shot first." He mumbled through his teeth. And made his way through the ingnition protocol. "Raptor, get the engines online and scan the databank for news. Then contact Lisa and tell her, I got what I came for." He sighed. Writing into the computer another request.

Roth. Picture. What is on his head? The Jedi kept talking.

Even he could see the curiosity of this creature. "The Bounty Hunter presence in the galaxy has grown very large. I hear your organization is now occupying Geonosis and Dantooine. I never thought the Bounty Hunters would push Imperials off of anywhere. Is it true? Do you guys really have an army now?" Karn raised his head. his cockpit closed and he brought his helmet over his head.
    "An army? We got a lot of people who know how to kill, Roth. That´s not an army." He laughed out. "Don´t get your hopes high. Once the Empire really thinks we are ap roblem, theywill simply pay us and we´ll join them, again." He added. Bounty Hunters were buisiness men. He had no idea what Geonosis and Dantooine had been about, but it was surely about money. In the long run it was the oly thing he and his people had ever wanted. His people. He laughed at this thought.

Eyeing his guest over the holocom he smirked.
    "So, what is your business with Guelf. I am not curious, but if I join a hunt . . . against my habits . . . I need to know what it is about." He said and watched the man. His gun ready on his legs the repulsors kicked in and the ship began floating. A minute later he would speed it towards the stars.

Tag: blue
  22. bad_feeling_haver Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC - Yao Har
    Picutorion Orbit

Yao Har was kneed and disarmed before he could react. Between his law enforcement training and his Kel Dor reflexes he should have noticed and reacted to an enemy like this Verpine. As he took a sock to the face, Yao figured it must be his drinking starting to catch up to him.

Yao did his best to shield himself from the barrage of blows, but the best he should manage was to raise his arms like a tired boxer. The thought to reach for the Verpine's antenna flashed into his mind, since he had heard that insectoids were instinctually protective of those parts. He thrust his arm around the Verpine's head, but felt nothing, and so quickly retracted it, taking another punch and collapsing upright against the wall. Of course, he thought, Verpine criminals always have damaged antennae. He took another hit and fell to the ground with a grunt, beginning to become dizzy.

TAG: Blu, Draco, Rally_Fan

----
    IC: Pyeelo Fehvoori
    12th District, Coruscant

Pyeelo checked into the hotel under a fake name. He had a variety of false identification documents, essentials in his line of work. He carried in carrying two large suitcases: one was loaded with cleaning solutions, equipment, and a deactivated forensic droid, while the other was lined with pads of extra-absorbent material but was otherwise empty.

Arriving at room, Pyeelo knocked as he had said. He thought it odd that he was bidden to enter, rather than having the door opened for him, since Brookyln would surely have been smart enough to check through the security viewer that the person coming was actually Pyeelo. (Of course, having never met the man, Pyeelo didn't realize he was giving Brooklyn too much credit). As a precaution, Pyeelo stood away from the door frame when he actually opened the door, and placing down a suitcase he was carrying so he could and discreetly touch one of his Rodian razor-sticks in his pocket. Upon seeing Manhattan Goyle, Pyeelo removed his hand from his pocket, but did not let his guard down. He knew of Manhattan Goyle, and did not feel particularly threatened, but the situation was suspicious.

"I want you to finish this and com me in the morning. I will pay you personally." Manhattan walked out past Pyeelo.

Pyeelo picked up the suitcase and entered the room. He didn't know what had happened to Brooklyn, but that was exactly the sort of thing it was his job not to ask. He flexed his snout--the Rodian equivalent of raising an eyebrow--but said nothing. If anything, Manhattan had made his job easier. He wouldn't have to deal with a panicking Brooklyn, for one thing. And if the Black Sun at large, (rather than just Brooklyn), was aware of the incident Pyeelo would have more resources to dip into for hush money or other necessary expenses he might have. And he might really need to, Pyeelo thought, with Black Sun people traipsing around in this hotel like they were. Well, that was an exaggeration, but Pyeelo saw it that way because discretion was his business. Just a few Black Sun people in the same place worried him. The elder Goyle seemed distinctly less appreciative than Pyeelo had hoped, however.

Pyeelo looked the room over before getting to work. He had just about correctly guessed the situation, right down to the victim's species. He donned his apron, surgical mask, and surgical gloves, the gloves snapping smartly as he pulled them on.

Hours of gristly work later, Pyeelo had finished. He had cleaned all the room's hard surfaces with a traditional cleanser, then over the metal ones with a special de-ionizing instrument to doubly make sure the fingerprints were gone. Pyeelo knew law enforcement sometimes collected fingerprints from the metal-ion complexes created when inorganic salts in the fingers came in contact with metal. He had thoroughly cleaned the carpet with professional carpet-cleaning equipment loaded with industrial-strength oxygen- and ammonia-based cleaning solutions. And he had ..."condensed" the body and loaded it into the empty suitc
  23. Master_Rhodes Jedi Youngling

IC ~ Riort

Riort eased slowly into the booth, his eyes showing his weariness from his latest assignment. He had made his way to a simple cantina in the lower reaches of Coruscant, his ship waiting outside of the system. He had an old Theta-class T-2c of his bring him to the planet. The imperium didn't seem to care if civilians used older models of shuttles, but seemed to be up in anyone's face if they were to use the new Lambda-class. The waitress strolled over to him and said,

"So, how was it this time?" She obviously noticed the weariness in his eyes, and being a zeltron, could sense his feelings of accomplishment and dismay.

"Lost two men this time. Never expected those bloody Rodians to have hired Trandoshan gaurds...oh well, just get me something highly concentrated in alcohol." The Zeltron nodded and went over to the bar ringing up something from the bar tender. She came back with a mug of Corellian whiskey, and put it down in front of him.

"Well it could've been worse, I hear that Trandoshan mercanary gaurds are pretty nasty." The Zeltron waitress had taken a seat opposite of Riort. "But only losing two men, you must've been anticipating something dangerous."

Riort looked up and smiled, downing a gulp of the woody whiskey.

"I don't think you get it, Leny, they wouldn't have had to die had there not been Trandoshans. They volunteered to, well" Riort brings his finger across his throat with a morbid sound, "bombers...we couldn't take on Trandoshans, we hadn't been prepared, and now what do I tell their families. 'Hello, I'm sorry to say but you husband, or son, or brother is dead, as he had to destroy Trandoshans with bombs', even I'd hate to hear that, and I've lived my life as a merc, or at least idolizing my father, who is one too." Riort sighes and gulps more of the whiskey. Leny looked at him and sighed, standing up and patting his shoulder as she tended to other patrons. Riort looked out the window, one of the few lower level cantinas that still had a good enough view, and he always had what he figured was the best seat.

Tag - blu(?)
  24. Spatz Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC - Skarlin

Skarlin looked up at the sky, or at least what he could see of it. The sun was up, and he could feel the coolness of the buildings' shadows on him. He sighed, and went back into his residence. He looked at the mess and snapped his fingers. A droid rolled out from under the stairwell, and spoke with a stereotypical monotone voice.

"Sir, I'd be willing to assume you summoned me in order to clean up the mess and mend the walls?" Skarlin nodded, and proceeded upstairs to get dressed. He hated it when he had issues like that happen, and that was the first person to attack him in his own home. After getting fressed he went to retrieve his blaster, along with the one Ernard left behind. He went to his home placed workshop, and began repairing his blaster. Most people would've purchased a new one and threw out the old one, but Skarlin was dedicated to his blasters, no matter how damaged they got.

Tag - blu
  25. blubeast1237 Jedi Master

star 5
    Aye. I was waiting for a select few to post, but since they haven't yet, I'll be updating tonight. Anybody waiting for a PM response from me, expect responses tonight, as well. Later guys.

-B-
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.