main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bring back the bounty hunters!!!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by KenixKil, Mar 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenixKil

KenixKil Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2002
    I love the NJO books, its just for me theres to many jedi running around levitating rocks, its all getting a bit dry. I know its called "The New Jedi Order" and people are probably gonna wanna slice me up for this but i say "kill of the jedi, and bring back the bounty hunters!!"

2. ganner_rhysode

ganner_rhysode Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 7, 2001
    Don't kill the Jedi, but an appearance of the Bounty Hunters, aside from those affiliated with the Peace Brigade, would
    be cool. :)

3. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Well I don't agree with the kill the Jedi. :( Yes bring back the Bounty hunters. I wanna see Boba Fett come back and whoop up on some Vong ass!

4. KenixKil

KenixKil Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2002
    Well maybe i went a little bit far in saying kill of the Jedi. Just not so many!!!

5. METZ

METZ Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 17, 2001
    what with a massive bounty on the all the Jedi im amazed the bounty hunters havnt shown up already???!!

6. Kier_Nimmion

Kier_Nimmion Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 9, 2000

So, ask yourself the question, who pays the bounty hunters? So far, the Yuuzhan Vong have given us no indication that they have any concept of money. Secondly, bounty hunters are, what? Say it with me now, villains. I realize that some of you may have a hard time with the notion that Boba Fett and guys like him are EVIL, but the New Jedi Order is a heroic saga, not some sleazy bounty hunter pot boiler.

7. KenixKil

KenixKil Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2002
    The way i see it is that the Yuuzhan Vong threatens the whole galaxy and everything that isn't Vongafied, which funny enough includes Bounty Hunters and every thing else "evil", including the Sith. I sure Fett and all his Bounty Hunting buddys would want to fight for the right to live, don't you?

8. Syntax

Syntax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 1, 2001
    Um.. I find it hard to believe that because of the NJO, there's no place for "grey" characters to exist in the NJO. The stories in the WEG sourcebooks and the SWAJ emphasized that there CAN be shady characters in the GFFA (Han Solo, anyone?), and the story "No Disintegrations, Please" emphasized that Fett may or may not be evil. Dengar certainly isn't, in his Tale in the ToBH, nor is 4-LOM or Zuckuss. The only "evil" ones are Bossk and IG-88, really.
    I mean.. what if the New Republic is willing to pay Boba Fett to hit Vong targets? If the Vong won't hire the hunters out, the NR easily can; desperate times call for desperate measures.

I even had an idea for an AU fanfic; what if the Rebels hired out major bounty hunters to help out at the Battle of Endor (like.. Zuckuss and 4-LOM on the ground helping the commandoes, Bossk infiltrates the DS2, and Dengar and Fett are flying in the space battle. Fett even manages to make a DS2 tunnel run and assist with destroying the core. It was all hypothetical, and I never actually wrote it, either. :)

9. Xenomaniac

Xenomaniac Jedi Grand Master star 2

Oct 8, 2000
    who cares if the bounty hunters are evil, if they can do some damage to the Vong, let them have at it, the Vong are taking over their galaxy as well

the enemy of my enemy is my friend young grasshopper

10. Syntax

Syntax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 1, 2001
    Xenomaniac:

You don't happen to use the AvPNews messageboards, under the same username, do you?

If you do, this is "Xenomrph". :)

11. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    I too would like to see some more BH show up, but no more killing of jedi please.

12. METZ

METZ Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 17, 2001
    i think it would be interesting to see how the vong view bounty hunters??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.