main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bring back the Fedora

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by ChrisKenobi, Sep 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisKenobi

ChrisKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    For those who attended this nights event, the website I told you about is hatsdirect.com if you order one call me first. The fedora look is one of class, yet it has been dead for some time. We shall reserect it as we did the gauntlet.

2. Sith_Steve

Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2002
    I just got my Fedora today, I have also been think of some good names for us.

Tien - Puss In Boots
    Andy - Andy the Butcher
    Tim - Mr. Big, Dudeies, or Dudes Macaroni
    Chris - Joneies
    Luke - Doc

I still havn't came up with a name for me yet, so anyone have any Ideas, and If you want to be part of this "Sub-Group" of the QCJO you'll have to get a Fedora and a Gangster name.

3. DoctorD52

DoctorD52 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2003
    Does this meen I have to get a hat?

4. DoctorD52

DoctorD52 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2003
    Which one should I get?

5. TheMatador

TheMatador Jedi Youngling

Aug 21, 2002
    Ole! i am the matador! youz chicos need to let me in your club y'alls, cuz mees got a fedora! indeed! you should calls me "stamps"! i have a tha drover fedora hat. got it off the dead body of my youngest brother - he was trying to cross the border, he not quite make it. i found his body, took his pescos and his fedora hat! my posse el guapo salsa tell me "you better off without him, amigo". Ole!

6. padawanskywalker

padawanskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    I've never heard of Fedora....

7. qcJediJes

qcJediJes Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2002
    Hey, guys, apparantly, I'm still alive. Thought I'd check in.

I'm all for the fedora thing. In fact, I wore mine to school today (sorry, Steve, didn't make it to the cafeteria...had to go get some props for the play), and i've talked a friend of mine into wearing his from now on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.