main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bring back X-Wing and Tie-Fighter

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by atarifx, Jul 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atarifx

atarifx Jedi Youngling

Nov 29, 2004
  2. Kalio_Dynkos

Kalio_Dynkos Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    Do you mean the game, X-Wing vs. TIE fighter game or games the individual games?

3. atarifx

atarifx Jedi Youngling

Nov 29, 2004
    X-Wing AND Tie-Fighter. Click the link.

4. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    We, the undersigned, demand that LucasArts update and develop new versions of their classic titles X-Wing and Tie-Fighter.

demand?

Perhaps using manners would be a better way to have LucasArts consider your petition. Mind you they ignored the Sam & Max one with over 30,000 signatures, so don't hold your breath.

And may I ask why you would want the same games updated? We've already played those missions. Surely a more popular "demand" would be for them to continue the series in association with Totally Games?

5. Kalio_Dynkos

Kalio_Dynkos Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    Ok, with this I have to agree. Petitions of this sort rarely go very far. Though, I like the games, they all run fine on my computers. If XP is your problem, I can understand you're reasoning. A new collection might be nice but I would love to see the genre back period. Flying in those "Starfighter" games was horrendous. Though, I will say that the fighter simulation in Battlefront II looks impressive and may quiet me completely on the matter if it is up to expectations.

EDIT:Great sig, jp:cool:

6. Fist_of_Mandalore

Fist_of_Mandalore Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2005
    Hm, didnt Classified try doing this by sending a letter demanding that LA and Rockstar make a GTA III sttlye SW game? And wasnt that...incredibly stupid and didnt work?

7. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    FoM, that happened last week.

We're not goldfish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.