main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Bring Me To Life: The AotC you didn't see---COMPLETED! Author replies up 9/25

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by stacysatrip, Apr 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stacysatrip

stacysatrip Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    I guess I'll steal an even 600.

purpleMonkeeForceUsa I can't say that RotJ is my favorite (it does hold sentimental value for me though), but Anakin's redemption is my favorite moment of the saga by far.

DANA28 I will!

qingauk Thanks. Hey, maybe I could get HC and NP together and film all this stuff... (wishful thinking)

Lieutenant_Jaina I'd say that the reason she's never mentioned is that Uncle George never really thought about it...I hope that he'll go back and at least give us some references to Padmé if he does the rumored "ultimate edition" of the OT.

RebelPrincess You're welcome, and thank you.

Queen_Sara Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Lando_Plenty Originally, I'd had it set just after Vader discovers who blew up the Death Star, but I found this scene to be more poignant because you can TELL what he's thinking in that scene...and it ain't smiley happy stuff!

KSA Thanks!

Sock_of_Darth_Vader I think he had to see Padmé in Luke, because Luke had his mother's heart.

2. Ailowyn

Ailowyn Jedi Youngling

Jul 10, 2003
    Sorry I've been gone so long, life is annoying sometimes, but I wanted to stop in one last time.

*sniffles*

I really wish it weren't over. The epilogue was absolutely the best part, it almost made me cry. I just hope that the last movie lives up to the love that you've created between them.

3. leia_naberrie

leia_naberrie Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2002
    Hello! Sorry I'm late for the after-party. I can't believe this story is over... :_| :_|
    Well, here are my reviews, for what their worth... Just my way of saying this story was a ride and why... :_|

PM scene
    ... [face_blush] Meticulous attention to detail... [face_blush] Imaginative use of adjectives and descriptors... [face_blush]

Chp. 33
    :D An appearance from Sabe. :D Million-dollar question: Whatever happened to that girl in AOTC? :confused: Thanks for giving us a believable explanation. Great dialogue between her and Padme - your ordinary everyday bestfriendly girl talk. And having Sabe act as the voice of reason is just so consistent with the way she is usually viewed in fanfiction.

Chp. 34
    Sweet but not saccharine. :)
    [face_laugh] Zero restraint again on the part of Miss Naberrie. It's a wonder she even tries.. [face_laugh]
    Good to see the underlying misgivings she harbours over the whole relationship. The way she abhors the sneaking and lying, the secrecy from her nearest and dearest... It will definitely take more than great physical intimacy to balance the odds there. Talk about off to a rocky start. :(

Epilogue
    He was determined to fight?to fight for his son, to fight for his soul.
    And he was not going to lose again.

:_| Perfect. Just perfect.

Bravo! Bravo! Thank you so much for sharing this exsquisite piece with us. I believe I speak for all when I say we'd be very much interested in a sequel.. I'd like to see your take on the discovery of the marriage, the birth of the twins, Padme's death... I'd really like to see more of your writing on A/P.

All right, people! Give it up for stacy
    Stacysatrip rules!
    Bring Me To Life ROX!
    Long live A/P!

4. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Bravo! Bravo! Thank you so much for sharing this exsquisite piece with us. I believe I speak for all when I say we'd be very much interested in a sequel.. I'd like to see your take on the discovery of the marriage, the birth of the twins, Padme's death... I'd really like to see more of your writing on A/P. ee a sequl also

I second this motion. A sequel would be great.

5. Rep

Rep Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2002
    Well, Stacy, I finally got back around here after about 11 months of being away from the boards, and finally read the whole story. The epilogue was especially touching. Please let me know when you start another story.

I can only describe this story in one word:

Beautiful.

6. Reihla

Reihla Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    Stacy, what an awesome story! I have to admit I'm glad I haven't been around because I got to read it non-stop from start to finish :D

You are a very gifted and insightful writer. I'm looking forward to finding more of your work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.