O.C, CA Bring on the random discussion!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by TheCrowbar, Oct 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wookie_jedi_yeah Jedi Youngling

any1 play world of warcraft??
  2. Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Youngling

star 3
    yea i got that haha, nope hated WoW and all things warcraft two words LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROY!!!!!! JEEEEENNNNNNNKINS!!!!!!!!!
  3. LizardJedi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I played WoW during the summer.

One of the guys at work just gave me two more subscription cards though, so I will probably pick it up again (which prob. meands rolling a new player... meh)
  4. wookie_jedi_yeah Jedi Youngling

if you can roll a horde on dragonmaw.
  5. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi Temp CR Orange County, CA

VIP
    star 3
    I once drank a whole gallon of whole milk in one hour.
  6. Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Why? Was it a dare or a bet, or something?
  7. Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Youngling

star 3
    my friend did that one time on the last day of school then threw it back up and we paid this other kid to lick it for like 5 bucks man that was the best 5 bucks ive ever spent
  8. Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Eeww! How sick! [face_sick] That's just wrong! [face_shame_on_you]
  9. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi Temp CR Orange County, CA

VIP
    star 3
    It is a feat called the "milk challenge"

You have one hour to drink a gallon of whole milk without uh, letting any of the milk leave you for the duration of time.

My strategy was to break the gallon down into four 32 ounce glasses. I put a little chocolate in it to make it go down easier.

During the first 15 minutes I drank the first glass and was cool.

During the second 15 I drank the second glass and it was harder and slower to put down.

The third 15 was full of sips and struggling. I had to call upon the force and every ounce of concentration not to puke.

The last glass was sipped until about half a glass was left and 10 seconds remained. I then chugged while my buddies counted down like mission control. At 3 I had the whole gallon inside me. After I heard 1 and my time was up, I puked like a fountain that runs on milk and cottage cheese. Milk coagulates in your stomach and it is not pretty on the way out. I will not post what it does to the back door for a few days afterwards but I will tell all who want to know in private.

The moral of the story, if you do the milk challenge, make sure people are throwing down a lot of money and be ready to be sick for a while. The 31st of this month is the anniversary of my milk challenge and I am considering doing it again to mark the ocassion. I am not as young as I was 10 years ago and I don't know if I can do it. Time will tell.
  10. Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Must be a guy thing. :rolleyes:

They are sick puppies who goad each other into doing that kind of thing. [face_shame_on_you] I don't think I'll ever understand that kind of behavior, even for money.
    [face_worried]
  11. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi Temp CR Orange County, CA

VIP
    star 3
    Theres only two things I wont do for money. I will eat about anything though for enough money.
  12. Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan

star 4
    You should go on Fear Factor, then. ;)

I couldn't eat most of the stuff I see them have to eat on that show. I practically hurl a the mere thought of it! And I usually can't watch that part, either. [face_sick]

I could, however, be put inside a tank or cage with just about any type creatures crawling all over me. Except maybe scorpions, kinda scared of those. But not snakes, rats, spiders. Cockroaches would be gross, but if I could shower right after that, I'd be ok.
  13. Robal_Krahl Jedi Master

star 5

I dare you to drink Mountain Dew right after you brush your teeth.

[/first post here] :p
  14. MALICE_MIZER Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hey, is there any chance one of you folks can send me a test e-mail? I don't think my account has been working these last couple of days. Thanks.
  15. Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I just sent you an email, Anthony. Unless you actually meant a PM. I'll send one of those, too, just to cover both bases, since I'm probably the first one to read this. ;)
  16. MALICE_MIZER Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hey thanks...yep, just as I suspected. I'm not getting e-mails. This sucks.
  17. Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan

star 4
  18. crazybirdman Jedi Master

star 4
    Lost, then Stuck in Mud--It Gets Worse
    LEROY TOWNSHIP (NEWS 3) -
    December 28, 2005 - 8:12PM
    A Paw Paw man who became lost in the Calhoun County countryside Wednesday morning attempted something new after his car became stuck in the mud of a field driveway.

Sheriff's Lt. James McDonagh reports that the man tried to push his car out of the mud along Half Mile Road near J Drive South, but realized he couldn't be in two places at once. So he weighted the accelerator down with a metal tool box and then proceeded to push on the back of his rear-wheel-drive car.

This apparently worked too well, for the car then sped off at speeds of up to 100 miles per hour across a muddy cut bean field. But, of course, no one was at the wheel.

With the man giving chase, the car became airborne at a couple of places as it sped a half mile across the field, eventually coming to a stop after running into a tree.

No one had been hurt, and deputies decided not to issue the 29-year-old man a ticket.

Too bad they can't give tickets for being stupid. Even it it was only temporary.
  19. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi Temp CR Orange County, CA

VIP
    star 3
    That reminds me of a manager who worked for my company at a differents store a few years back. He went to work alone early and was stacking pallets of steer manure with a forklift. First you never stack dirt on top of eachother because it is highly unstable. So the pallet starts leaning and falling over. So the guy jumps off the forklift and tries to hold a 3,000 pound pallet from falling over. It proceeds to break his back and kill him. He left a wife and two kids who sued the company and won. I feel bad for them because they don't have a husband and father but man was that dude stupid.
  20. crazybirdman Jedi Master

star 4
  21. Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan

star 4
  22. LizardJedi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Random question:
    How long after an auction ends do you send a dispute to ebay?
    I won an auction on the 1st, sent the paypal that night.
    Have sent 2 emails since asking about est. shipping time and what not, and have not gotten a responce.
    Also the seller accepted the paypal payment.
    Given that today was the earliest he could ship out, how long should I give this?
  23. crazybirdman Jedi Master

star 4
    Read the auction to make sure there's nothing about when they ship. some people put that they only ship on Saturdays, or that they will ship within 3 business days. I there's nothing like that, I'd give it a week.
  24. dustinbrewer Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Seller maybe laid up in bed with the flu, had to take care of emergency situation or somethin. You never know, give it a week or so then take care of business if you still get no response.
  25. LizardJedi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I was at the gym earlier today, and ESPN was on one of the TVs, and it was hype for the Rose Bowl.

One of the things they were talking about was who thinks who is going to win.
    Like, obviously people in Texas thing Texas is going to win, while people in California think USC is going to win.

What really made this sad is that they made an exit-poll map.
    Red for Texas, Blue for USC.

I think some graphic designer is out of work since the 2004 election is over....

Oh, and CA is a blue state :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.