main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Bring on the random discussion!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by TheCrowbar, Oct 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    Some chick that called into KROQ is going to have to move to Texas now. She made a bet with her fiance (apparently it was his idea) that whoever wins the Rose Bowl, they would live in that state. She lives here, he lives in Texas. Sucks to be her.

2. Enforcer_Draconus

Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    \m/ thats all i gots to say about that

3. Rezrat

Rezrat Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2005
    did anybody ever think that getting hit by those little rubber wrist things that you put beind your keyboard is very similar to being hit by a trout? atleast if i were to be hit by a trout thats how i think it would feel minus the sliminess

4. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Aaron-Wan-Kenobi Temp CR Orange County, CA star 3 VIP

Dec 8, 2002
    Have you ever been hit by a trout? How do you know what it feels like.

5. Rezrat

Rezrat Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2005
    sadly yes I have, in fact I have been hit by many different kinds of fish, and let me tell you of all of them the most uncomfortable would have to be a sturgeon

6. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    Don't sturgeons have spines on them? [face_worried] OUCH! :eek:

7. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    It depends on if the fish is alive or dead too.

8. Rezrat

Rezrat Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2005
    also a fish scales are only smooth going one way from front to back, and if a fish is being swung by the tail it goes against the grain upon contact of the face.

9. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Aaron-Wan-Kenobi Temp CR Orange County, CA star 3 VIP

Dec 8, 2002
    School sucks.

10. MALICE_MIZER

MALICE_MIZER Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    Been having some problems recently with my neighbors being disturbed by my home theatre's bass...they've come to my door a few times asking me to turn it down.

So tonight, at around 10pm...I'm watching TV, and the doorbell rings. Sure enough, it's my neighbor again. I assume it's the bass.

Not this night. Instead, they inform me there's been a hit and run. No one was hurt. But my truck got annihilated. Apparantly, some drunken waste of sperm and eggs decided to celebrate too hard on Super Bowl Sunday, then drove off. They slammed my parked truck, which in turn slammed into another truck, colliding with the Honda parked next to it.

I've just finished filing police reports and drinking myself into ignorance. Some good Samaritan in my community followed the car that caused the wreck, and got their license plate ##...apparently they live in the same community as I. Not a smart person.

Fun stuff for all. With me losing my job, and now this...I can only imagine what will happen next.

11. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    That stinks, at least someone was nice enought (or thought they were Batman) to track the guy down.

12. LizardJedi

LizardJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2005
    That sucks man.

Something similar happend to one of my friends in the school parking lot. Some idiot decided that he wanted to spin out his big truck in the parking lot. He toataled my friends car, a motorcycle, and damaged another car. Then decided to run. Campus police caught him though. I think his insurence rates will go up...

13. Enforcer_Draconus

Jul 19, 2004
    Chuck Norris eats beef jerky and craps gunpowder. Then, he uses that gunpowder to make a bullet, which he uses to kill a cow and make more beef jerky. Some people refer to this as the "Circle of Life."

14. Robeewankenobe

Robeewankenobe Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 29, 2004
    Some people call that nutty.[face_dancing]
    Well I am sure that they will find the guy or girl. Do they know what type of car it was? But at last, look at it as the bright side....New job...new car!
    Let me know if need a car. You can use the Millennium-Wagon.

15. Enforcer_Draconus

Jul 19, 2004
    Superman once watched an episode of Walker, Texas Ranger. He then cried himself to sleep.

16. Enforcer_Draconus

Jul 19, 2004
    Movie trivia: The movie "Invasion U.S.A." is, in fact, a documentary.

17. Enforcer_Draconus

Jul 19, 2004
    Chuck Norris proved that we are alone in the universe. We weren't before his first space expedition.

18. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    What's with all the Chuck Norris stuff, Rion? And why did you make 3 posts in 15 min.?

That really sucks about your truck, Anthony! I hope that guy gets everything coming to him! And that you don't have too many headaches with your insurance company.

I know you're trying to give equal time, Rob, but it's 90% more likely to be a guy (I just made up that percentage) that did that, since women aren't usually that stupid :p , and don't watch as much football, or probably don't drink as much beer.

Not that it can't happen, they just got a women in the LA area yesterday, who was either drunk or high, who stole a car and caused several accidents before they nabbed her, including one with a truck carrying O2 tanks.

19. Enforcer_Draconus

Jul 19, 2004
    JR EDIT - Inappropriate post.

20. Rezrat

Rezrat Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2005
    Sorry rion but poor Chuck is nothing compared to Tony Jaa and if you havent heard of him you really must google him or something. He could tea bag Mr.Norris whith him still standing up and all the while eating ice cream and singing "I'm a little teapot" without any trouble at all.

21. Enforcer_Draconus

Jul 19, 2004
    Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

22. Enforcer_Draconus

Jul 19, 2004
    Chuck Norris doesn't churn butter. He roundhouse kicks the cows and the butter comes straight out.

23. Enforcer_Draconus

Jul 19, 2004
    When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

24. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    Billy Banks could beat Chuck with one leg tied behind his back, and one hand
    holding a stack of his Tae-Bo DVD's

25. Enforcer_Draconus

Jul 19, 2004
    The hit series 'Lost' takes place in Chuck Norris' beard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.