Bring Out Those Star Wars Costumes!

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by jedi_ginny, Oct 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_ginny Jedi Master

star 3
    And make sure they're ready for you to wear on October 29, 2004 as Star Wars Philippines celebrates Halloween and The Return of Mos Eisley Night.

October 29, 2004 at the Hard Rock Café in Glorietta, Makati. Come in costume to get in for free!

Register and join the Costume Contest. Best Star Wars costume wins Php10,000. :)

Please watch out for more details very soon. Questions? Just post here. :)
  2. ibanawor Jedi Knight

what if i dont have a costume? :(
  3. jedi_ginny Jedi Master

star 3
    ok lang, kaya lang, magbabayad ka na ng entrance fee sa hard rock. yung nakacostume lang ang free entrance eh.
  4. ibanawor Jedi Knight

jedi_ginny, magkano naman ang entrance fee?
  5. jedi_ginny Jedi Master

star 3
    I think Php500 ang entrance fee. BUT if I know you, I'll probably give you an invitation. heheheh.
  6. ibanawor Jedi Knight

weeeeee!!! me wantsss it... :p hehehe
  7. jedi_ginny Jedi Master

star 3
  8. jedi_ginny Jedi Master

star 3
    Costume Contest Guidelines

1. The Star Wars Halloween Costume Contest is open to all attendees of "The Return of Mos Eisley Night: The Halloween Menace", 29 October 2004, 6pm onwards, at the Hard Rock Café in Glorietta, Makati City.

2. To be eligible to join the contest, participants must portray any character from:
    a) Star Wars Episode I - The Phantom Menace
    b) Star Wars Episode II - Attack of the Clones
    c) Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
    d) Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope
    e) Star Wars Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
    f) Star Wars Episode VI - Return of the Jedi
    g) Star Wars Clone Wars: The Animated Series

3. Children below 12 years old must be accompanied by their parents/guardian during registration and the costume parade.

4. Registration period is from 6pm to 10pm only. Registrants will be given an entry number by which they will be identified by the judges. The identities of the judges will only be revealed during the costume parade.

5. Props in the form of knives, swords, or other dangerous materials will not be allowed inside the mall or the venue.

6. All costumes will be judged according to: creativity, accuracy, and over-all impact.

7. Only the finalists will be called to participate in the costume parade at 10:30pm.

8. The best Star Wars costume will win Php10,000. Consolation prizes will also be given away.

9. All costumed individuals can get into the event for free, whether or not they decide to join the costume contest.

10. The judges' decision is final and unappealable.

For inquiries, please e-mail us at:
    fanforce_philippines @ yahoo.com

Costuming Resources:
    TheForce.Net's Costuming and Props Forum
    Padawan's Guide
  9. ibanawor Jedi Knight

ahhh... so i need a guardian to accompany me... tsk tsk.. :p and yes jedi_ginny, u do know me ;) heehee.. how can i get the invite? i would like to wear a costume but the problem is, i dont have a star wars costume. and wearing a harry potter robe in a star wars hosted party is nakakahiya.. wahehee. unless someone is willing to lend me a darth vader mask, or any SW mask.. hehe. my costume would be a crossover of Harry Potter and SW... hehe. :)
  10. jedi_ginny Jedi Master

star 3
    yeah, yeah, i now know i know you. :p

well, if you really can't find a star wars costume, you can always wear the HP ones. you don't have to join the costume contest if ever. :) but you can always get creative and still put together even a simple SW costume. madali lang si yoda.... :p
  11. ibanawor Jedi Knight

LOL! yoda? hirap nun ah! hehehe... mag ro-robe na lang ako.. hehe...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.