brittney spears is not hot

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by sleazo, Jan 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slimybug Force Ghost

star 5
    Who IS Rosamund Pike?!
  2. Sebastian_Updike Jedi Youngling

star 1

Rosamund Pike, as bad as it may sound, is the newest Bond "girl" and, at least to my mind, she is quite wonderous.
  3. LawgSkrak Force Ghost

star 4
  4. Admiral Maciejewski Jedi Master

star 4
    She is all looks and no tallent. Just like J-Lo.
  5. DarthBoba Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Agree with Maciejewski. Looks, but no talent. But damn, it's still kinda amusing when half the population of my dorm try and crowd into my locker to see the Britney calendar I have in there. :)
  6. Admiral Maciejewski Jedi Master

star 4
    Wait a few years and she will fade away. Just like all those other teen sensations. I have a question:

Why do greats like Hendrix, Kobain, and others die early deaths, but these scums of the music world like NSYNC, Bimbo Spears, and company CONTIUNE TO PUT OUT ALBUMS?!?!

Someone please turn the slut into a crack addict so she can put a shotgun to her head and save us all the pain. I doubt anyone will be wearing shirts or feel sorry after she is dead.

Look at poor Alyia. Dies in a plane crash, but this bimbo stays alive. It is wrong. It is so wrong.
  7. wedge3210 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Spears will be around for a while. She's like the late 90s version of Madonna.

It's also arguable that Cobain was a "great." At least we got the Foo Fighters out of his demise.
  8. cable1996 Force Ghost

star 4
    I disagree, she is very hot. But I also agree with most of the other negative things here. Looks do not make up for a lack of talent.
  9. Admiral Maciejewski Jedi Master

star 4
    SHE IS NO MADONNA!!! She was one of the greatest performers and artists ever. Not the best, but is one of the best. Brittany is nothing but a lip sync artist. She is not even in the same league as the Material Girl.
  10. wedge3210 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Britney, is here to stay. Like it or not.
  11. JediProphet Jedi Master

star 2
    I don't see the attraction. Nothing she does shocks me anymore. Remember when she practically stripped at the MTV video awards? I was like, *yawn* thanks Britney but we've already seen it. It'd be really controversal if she was *gasp* fully clothed!

Now she has a movie, please, someone save us.
  12. Just_A_Slacker Jedi Youngling

star 4
    A couple of years from now, Briteny will be washed up, have done a Playboy spread, tried her hand at jumpstarting her albums and failed and then will end up with a Behind the Music where we find out all about her drugs and how her boyfriend used and abused her and how she's cleaned up and working as some computer designer.
  13. wedge3210 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    And she'll still be more famous than 99% of us.
  14. DarthBoba Manager Emeritus

star 9
    And if the computer company she's working for ever has trouble hiring people, they'll just put posters of Britney up all over. Guys'll be kicking down the door to join.
  15. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Mandy Moore (or one of the other pop [explative deleted]) is apparently going to be in a movie as well. [face_plain]
  16. Just_A_Slacker Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Besides an out-of-focus, grainy, "authentic" bootleg sex tape you mean.

I can't imagine how bad your life would have to be in order to buy one of those "bootleg" tapes.
  17. Jedi knight Pozzi Force Ghost

star 6
    Indeed Ms Moore is.

Britney is the new Madonna, but a lesser version of her. Until she starts co-writing all her songs.
  18. FutureEmperor Force Ghost

star 3
    I don't have a problem with Mandy Moore. Even though she was a bit young, I think she's really cute.

She also doesn't appear to be the total biyatch that some of those other singers seem to be. I also liked "I wanna be with you" hehe. Don't beat me up guys!
  19. Jedi knight Pozzi Force Ghost

star 6
    I bought her last album, so I can't hurt you. :)
  20. Padawan716 Force Ghost

star 6
    If you play a britney spears song twice as fast, she sounds like a singing squirrel. [face_plain]

SHE'S IN A MOVIE NOW?!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
  21. Saint_of_Killers Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Mandy Moore is sweet. I'm not particularly fond of her type of music, but I ain't gonna insult the girl.

I will insult Brittney though! :D because she sucks.

Some of these pop girls I think have talent, even though I don't like they're music. Christina Aguilera has a great voice, but she's just so damn retarded I can't take her seriously.
    Jessica Simpson I used to think was ok, then she started acting like Spears [face_plain]
  22. MON CAL WARRIOR Jedi Master

star 4
    I love pop music singers. Can't stand the music, but the singers are NICE.
  23. sleazo Jedi Master

star 4
    It just bothers me that the media tells people who is good looking and they just accept it like sheep. if you look at spears you would not think she is hot if you were walking down the street, she is a butter face
    if you know what i mean, .
    The media has a big sway over who becomes a sex symbol or heart throb, look at n'sync, now i am perfectly heterosexual but those are all some UGLY dudes.
    I guess you could probably send anyone to a personal trainer, throw tons of makeup on and rent out some screaming teenagers for them and they would be a sex symbol,
    sheesh
  24. Sebastian_Updike Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Rosamund Pike is the closest thing to female perfection that this world may ever be lucky enough to know.
  25. Duckman Jedi Master

star 4
    Hate her music, but I'd do her in a second, as would any other red-blooded male :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.