main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

brittney spears is not hot

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by sleazo, Jan 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    As a red-blooded male, I concur with the above sentiment. She is hot and there's no way around it.

2. sleazo

sleazo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    she is hot if you like peole with fetal alcohol syndrome, have you ever seen her without all that makeup she is a dog,
    nice body but her face,
    hence she is a butter face

3. Lady Viskor

Lady Viskor Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2000
    You know what I think is funny? At least 60% of people who depbate about Britney say that they can't stand her. So who are all buying her albums?

Ok, here is my two cents:

Well, I guess you guys like all fake stuff because Britney Spears is made of plastic. The only person I can think of that is worse is Micheal Jackson. I mean think about it: she's had many tummy tucks, breast implants, and, yes, plastic surgery (although it did little to help).

Come on, face it guys, she is an overgrown Barbie doll. All plastic, fake breasts, and she can't even dress herself properly (she can't even sing either). She doesn't even write her own songs for crying out loud!

I also think that she is a terrible role-model for all those little kids that look up to her. All she does is teaches them that sex is ok and that looks is what counts. Don't some of you guys (not all of you) consider that there is more to a woman than breasts and other distinguishable body parts? What about personality? Does Britney have a good personality? In my opinion, no, she does not.

Ok, well, there you have it.

4. Saint_of_Killers

Saint_of_Killers Jedi Youngling star 5

Feb 18, 2001
    "You know what I think is funny? At least 60% of people who depbate about Britney say that they can't stand her. So who are all buying her albums?"

Most of the people who buy her albums probably ain't deabting type, if you know what I mean(IE, they ain't too bright).

And sex is ok. Yay for sex!

5. wedge3210

wedge3210 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 7, 1999
    "Does Britney have a good personality? In my opinion, no, she does not."

Is this based on personal experience with a close relationship with her? Or is it just your opinion from afar? You know, the same distance that anyone look at her has seen and judged her from and what you just flamed away at.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.