main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Broadneck Library Event October 28th

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by princessleia911, Oct 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. princessleia911

princessleia911 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2005
    Hey, MDFF. I wanted to let you know that there will be another event similar to the one on 10/7 in Crofton at the Broadneck Library. It will start at 10 am. This is supposed to be a 501st only event but we at the RL, are going to crash it(we have the OK). The Rebel Legion gave the 501st permission to crash our event on the 7th. We had 1100 people show up on the 7th!!! We were taking pictures and signing autographs for hours, plus they gave us lots of water and catered lunch from Boston Market. It would great if we could get a MDFF table set up there for info about the MDFF(hint, hint). I hope to see some of you there.

2. HowardFilms

HowardFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    Woah. Look who has colors!

Anyway, how did Crofton go? Any interest generated?

I won't be able to attend this either, sadly, SATs tommorrow. Have fun, though.

PS: Don't forget the meeting on moday, all MDFF are welcome to attend.

3. princessleia911

princessleia911 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2005
    How many times are you going to take the SATs?[face_laugh] I talked to the 501st guys and they are definately interested but I think that filming times might be have to be worked out. There was one guy who was Vader but I didn't get a chance to ask him about the film. Do you remember the Vader's name who you were corresponding with? I will be a little late on Monday(3:30) because I will have the little beasts with me(my sons) but I left you a message.

4. HowardFilms

HowardFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    Lol, I want to go to college, remember?

Sending you a PM, change of location, cuz we got a bit screwed up with the studio, so the meeting will be at my father's office. I'll send you the adresss via PM

Anyone else who wants to attend, just let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.