BROKEN ALLEGIANCE release time

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Azeem, Apr 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. Avene Jedi Master

star 4
    There's a chat room?
  2. Zayn Jedi Knight

star 3
    an easy way to get to the chat is to go to Fanfilmsforum.com then hit the 'chat' button on the top

3. Nobody Jedi Knight

star 1
    Macho:

No he ain't, it's been delayed...

-nobody
  4. VanB Jedi Padawan

As far as I know the film is still compressing as I write this, (it takes about 8 hours, apparently and should have been going for at least 6 by now).

THEN it'll be uploaded to Azeem, so it should still sneak in for a Sunday (night) release, barring no unforseen "technical difficulties".

But the boys were up all night tweaking and fixing things and, as the Tydirium trailer alludes to, everything takes more time than you expect!
  5. Neszis Jedi Master

star 4
    In case anyone reads this, go into the chat room for more info. There's a party goin on. But do NOT ask why BA isn't released.

~Neszis~
  6. Avene Jedi Master

star 4
    Even though they already had the premiere a number of days ago, they're still fixing it up and compressing the file? Interesting.
  7. NickLong Jedi Master

star 4
    The premiere was of an uncompressed copy, i.e. the final edit, as opposed to the web version.

Nick
  8. AdmiralMowk Jedi Knight

star 2
    Oh the anticipation...

I got my oatmeal and Pepsi (standard home movie snack fare) ready to go.

Just gonna have to bide my time. And bide I shall. Bide I shall...

Peace Out,

Mark "The Admiral" Rosenthal
  9. BarryOTP Jedi Knight

star 1
  10. CountDooku918 Jedi Knight

star 3
  11. Macho Jedi Master

star 4
    its going to be uploaded late tonight
  12. BarryOTP Jedi Knight

star 1
    You'll never pry it from them Dooku...
  13. CountDooku918 Jedi Knight

star 3
    No,no, no, the running time!
  14. Sarlacc_Pit Jedi Knight

star 2
    Dooku-- I think they said it will be around 25 minutes.
  15. CountDooku918 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I was expecting 45 minutes! darn!
  16. VanB Jedi Padawan

BA is about 23 minutes.

Also the premiere last week wasn't quite finished - some final shots needed to be done in; some colour grading and a final sound mix, but it was good enough to play for those purposes.

When you've got 200 people in a foyer baying for your blood, you play em something! ;)
  17. DragonScythe Jedi Knight

star 1
    whats the size on that do you think? I'm running low on space here...too many d/ls...not enough cds. classic geek prob
  18. Animaster Jedi Master

star 4
    That question was already asked and answered.

(About 130MB).
  19. niennumb1 Jedi Master

star 4
    CRIPES!! Look at the response here! I'm sure this is gonna be a very good fanfilm.

I can only pray I get this kind of demand from people when I announce mine. It won't though, so I'm prepared.

I'll wait patiently for BA though....

And if you guys are really hurting to see it and are complaining about space on your hard drive, then CLEAR SOME UP! I find it hard to believe you guys are running a computer with less than 50 megs free or even 100.

I'm all good with my 170 gigs at least ;)
  20. CountDooku918 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Whoa, i just deleted like 7 movies off my computer and now i have like 2.5 GB on my hard drive. Yes! I can see it now!
  21. DragonScythe Jedi Knight

star 1
    hey man some of us are waiting on paychecks so we don't have problems like still living off six year old 2.1 gig total space...im such a shame...but im good anyways now that ive deleted some files i didnt know existed...temp files...temp files...why is it always temp files?
  22. CountDooku918 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey, I'm a lucky kid. I'm 13 years old, I have my own computer(I'm using it now), and my home theater system! and i payed for this. Not mommy and daddy!
  23. CountDooku918 Jedi Knight

star 3
    btw, anyone else have the broken allegiance download page up and refreshing it til the movie comes up?
  24. Inkthinker Jedi Knight

star 1
    Whoo! I thought I was doing bad with my old hand-me-down 4 Gig drive...

I really need to upgrade... 40G isn't all that expensive these days, could probably get one for 50-60 bucks...

Anyhow, looking forward to this! It looks pretty cool... 'bout 10:45 EST, so it's 7:45 on the West Coast...

I'll be up until at least 1-2 AM tonight, anyhow, so I'm sure it'll happen by then, right? :D
  25. DragonScythe Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hope everybody doesn't download it all at once...we'll stall everyone and the servers at friendly TFN won't handle...but they probably will...i hope cuz my T1 (i kno its bad to have a T1 for a lousy comp but hey its a T1) is raren to go...
Moderators: AdamBertocci
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.