main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Broken Circle - AU. Han, L/M - COMPLETED 12/20/04 - replies to comments 12/31/04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, Nov 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    RebelMom - they have met up with the expected results - Leia's irritated at Han. - Yes, just like the good ole' days! ;)

HanSolo29 - Nice, wintery colors there, HanSolo29! :D - I'm glad you liked my action scene. It always makes me nervous to write those... :eek: I can't wait to see the interaction between H/L - Awww. Poor Han! :(

Senator_Leia73 - Ahhh what will Han do? What will Leia do? What will I do until te next post?! Whats going to happen? How are they going to react? - hehe. Soooo many questions! [face_laugh]

2. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Chapter 21

3. Lady_Jade

Lady_Jade Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004
    Loved the banter between Han and Mara! One day they really should find out who's better. ;)

The girl and Leia headed toward the group, and Leia looked at the Corellian in surprise. "What are you doing here?" she asked in irritation.

Uh-oh. Leia's only memories of Han are....well, not good. Oh boy, how are they gonna explain this???

Leia just has to get her memory back!! She has to!!!

4. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Hey, Mary. What are you doing over reading LadyPadme's story before you posted on your own? [face_shame_on_you]

Wow, great post! Will Han go after Ta'a Chume, or will he be too busy trying to restore Leia's memory? Tenel Ka will soon be on her way to the Academy, won't she?

And Leia's pregnant! And she doesn't remember being married! Didn't see that coming. :D

5. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    She's pregnant?! Dear me. Poor Han! :_| Poor kids, poor everybody! :_|

I wonder what she'll make of the kids...

6. Jedi_BMK

Jedi_BMK Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Well, it looks like they'll have to tell her soon. The real question is how well she'll take the news of who the baby's father is.

7. Ariapaige

Ariapaige Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 25, 2002
    five weeks pregnant!!! :eek: you enjoy this, don't you? rocking characters' worlds... making us beg... :p

and YES it's your job to make this better!! ;) :p

i liked Han's grudging acknowledgment of TK's aid. i also like the way in which Leia's memories return to her. i can't wait to see what happens next!! :D

;) paige

8. SnowFalcon

SnowFalcon Jedi Master star 3

Dec 4, 2003
    Shes pregnant with another child :D hehehehehehe can't wait until Han finds out, poor guy is gonna wanna go out on everything but Leia won't let him at this point :(

She also noted all the cockiness was gone from Han, good start into figuring it out I think

anyways can't wait for more

9. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Oh my gosh. Leia's pregnant?? She's going to flip out! I cannot WAIT to see that!!! This story just keeps on getting better all the time!

10. KnightedRogue

KnightedRogue Jedi Master star 3

Aug 11, 2004
    Pregnant!

Oh, twist the knife a little bit more, Mary Sue . . . this story is addictive! I can't wait to see Leia's reaction to the news.

And I'll reiterate Threepio's response: Oh, dear. Oh, dear. Oh, dear.

Thank the Force for daily updates!

*KR*

11. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

Holy cow, Batman!

She's preggers and it survived carbonite freezing??? :eek:

Woah.

And it's nice to see that both Isolder and Teneniel Djo seem to be reasonable, level-headed and responsible people--which stands to reason that Tenel Ka is a cool kid with a good head on her shoulders.

Poor Han (again!), he finds his wife and she doesn't know him and doesn't like him! :eek:

Wonder how long it'll take for Leia to regain her memory and what contretemps you'll take us through before they're all a united family again.

And...where are the kids? :eek:

12. rxchiquita

rxchiquita Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 21, 2003
    Wow! :eek:

Lovely cliffie, my Dear...you know I am absolutly dying to hear Leia's reaction to that news.

13. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Nice, wintery colors there, HanSolo29!

Thanks! :D

She's pregnant?! That was something I didn't see coming. Very nice twist there. And now let's hope she remembers Han. I really feel bad for him. :(

14. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    HA! I was behind on reading this for a few days and was brainstorming and went "Ooh, I wonder if a baby would survive if she were pregnant when she got frozen." And then I came here and read that last post. Am I good or what? :)

15. leias_girl

leias_girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 4, 2004
    Okay, I'm finally delurking to say that I love this story!! Your plot twists are great and the fact that you update daily is great beyond words!

Poor Han - I just continue to feel so sorry for him and I'm anxious to discover exactly how Leia is going to react to this news. I wonder if she'll think it's Luke's?

16. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    Oh dear oh Dear, I hope Leia gets her memory back soon and it should be pronto! Now she's really in for a stunner - she's pregnant!

Is it me, or is this starting to almost be like a soap opera? ;) :p

17. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    "I can keep track of hundreds of pieces of information."
    "Hey, elle, do you remember what happened on Days of Our Lives?"
    "Why, of course, margot!"

~LEgally Blonde...

18. CommanderK23

CommanderK23 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
    General Rieekan always seemed to get some odd pleasure from pushing her into assignments with Solo as her pilot. And she could remember the Rebels deciding to move to Hoth, much to the annoyance of a certain, aggravating Corellian.
    He he, Rieekan playing match-maker? :D Always knew I liked him. ;)

Now, how are they going to tell Leia? [face_thinking]

Excellent work, GreatOne =D=

19. HerHighness33

HerHighness33 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 11, 2004
    *little dance*

Leia's pregnant... Leia's pregnant... :D
    :p

Gosh, I hope she gets her memory back soon! Maybe the baby will jar it... [face_worried]

20. Lady_Jade

Lady_Jade Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004
    Huh, I didn't see that extra post. oh well.

This was great!!!! Leia's back w/ Han and Luke, but they still have a lot of explaining to do.

And she's pregnant!!!!! That's great! But how are they gonna break it to her that she's married to Han and carrying their fourth child????? Or will she remember before they do???

*runs off to find Ta'a Chume*

21. RannOrgana

RannOrgana Jedi Youngling

Oct 2, 2004
    This story just keeps getting better and better

Wait till Han finds out about Leia's pregnancy

Wait till Leia finds out about her niece

Rann Organa

22. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Lady_Jade - One day they really should find out who's better- That would be a fun little short story, having Mara and Han compete with a speeder bike contest, and then a sharp shooter contest, a sabacc game (oh... LP already did that one!) , and then maybe a cooking contest... :p - But, being a Han fan, I'd probably have him win at least two of the three! :D Leia's back w/ Han and Luke, but they still have a lot of explaining to do. - Yes, there still is lots of 'splainin' to do! And don't forget, besides the kids, she still has to remember daddy dearest, too!

Jedi-2B- What are you doing over reading LadyPadme's story before you posted on your own? - LOL! That's because her story is a billion times better than mine! :D Will Han go after Ta'a Chume, or will he be too busy trying to restore Leia's memory?- Hmmm. Well, at least ONE of those things will get resolved shortly. [face_devil]

flowerbee - I wonder what she'll make of the kids..- hehe. Poor Leia. She'll probably try running away, considering how rambuctious those kids are. [face_laugh]

Jedi_BMK - The real question is how well she'll take the news of who the baby's father is. - That question will be answered in the very next post. I wonder if they have a nice Hapan sedative for Leia. ;)

Ariapaige - you enjoy this, don't you? rocking characters' worlds... making us beg.- It IS a lot of fun. [face_devil]

SnowFalcon - can't wait until Han finds out- Well, let me tell you, Han isn't going to be nearly as upset as Leia! :eek:

Laura_Anu - She's going to flip out! I cannot WAIT to see that!!! - She is not going to take this news calmly, I can guarantee it! :p

KnightedRogue - twist the knife a little bit more, Mary Sue - [face_laugh] - I'll have you know that Solo_Fan's comment was the inspiration for this latest bit of shocking news! Yup! Blame her! LOL!

LadyPadme - She's preggers and it survived carbonite freezing???- :D - I figured if an ADULT could survive, a baby five weeks along could survive, too. Less cells to mess up! (and I'm not a doctor, so what the heck... ) it's nice to see that both Isolder and Teneniel Djo seem to be reasonable, level-headed and responsible people- I've written Isolder as an idiot in a lot of my stories, so this one is a change of pace. Although I still don't LIKE him, especially after he tried to marry Jaina in NJO, after his dead wife wasn't even buried! :eek: [face_sick] where are the kids?- Threepio is taking care of them on Yavin! Who should we be feeling sorry for in THAT situation! [face_laugh]

rxchiquita - dying to hear Leia's reaction to that news.- Poor Leia... she just can't get a break, can she? :cool:

HanSolo29 - now let's hope she remembers Han. I really feel bad for him- Poor Han! :( He loves his wife, has believed she's dead for five years, raised three Force-sensitive kids all by himself... and what does he get? A kick in the pants! :_|

DarthIshtar - I was behind on reading this for a few days and was brainstorming and went "Ooh, I wonder if a baby would survive if she were pregnant when she got frozen." And then I came here and read that last post. Am I good or what?- Yes, you are VERY good! I shall have to try harder to surprise you! :cool:

leias_girl - Welcome! Thanks for reading, (and delurking!) I'm anxious to discover exactly how Leia is going to react to this news. I wonder if she'll think it's Luke's? - Hmmm. That would certainly throw a monkey wrench in things, wouldn't it? Mara might be taking Luke by his ear and MAKING him tell Leia everything if that were the case! [face_laugh]

Jedi_Liz - Is it me, or is this starting to almost be like a soap opera?- Ha! I don't watch soap operas, (except for Dallas, and that's been off the air FOREVER!) so is that a GOOD thing, or a BAD thing? [face_thinking] o_O

DarthIshtar - HUH?? [face_hypnotized]

CommanderK23 -

23. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    HUH is for the quote from Legally Blonde? Someone had just talked about this being a soap opera and that came to mind...

24. Kab730

Kab730 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2001
    Great Post! -Looking forward to more.

25. HerHighness33

HerHighness33 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 11, 2004
    Her memory IS coming back, just very, very slowly. Slow enough to cause a bit of, um, angst for both Han and Leia.

Joy. :rolleyes:

;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.