main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Broken Circle - AU. Han, L/M - COMPLETED 12/20/04 - replies to comments 12/31/04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, Nov 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_of_Imladris

Jedi_of_Imladris Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 14, 2004
    Great post! But, poor Han! He must have been so looking forward to finally seeing her alive again and now she doesn't like him! Leia must remember soon! (waves hand and uses the Force)GreatOne, you will make Leia remember!:p I look forward to more super posts!

2. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    rxchiquita - I liked how the doctor let slip about her other pregnancies/deliveries.- The good doctor was just trying to jar Leia's memories.... except it didn't quite work! :eek: Did Leia tear Teneniel's dress and Teneniel noticed? - LOL!!! No, that would have been Mara in A Tale of a Fateful Trip! :p

Jedi-2B - That doctor sure was a motor-mouth, wasn't she?!- hehe. [face_devil] - Well, she thought it was important that Leia know she was pregnant, and then one thing led to another... :D speaking of Teneniel, why would she be screaming?- Why???? *face innocent*

LadyPadme - that doctor has a lot to learn about bedside manner!- That's for sure! Just for you, I'm pasting an ACTUAL article about a local doctor right here! I think you'll find it VERY interesting, and the Hapan doctor looks like a professional, kindly sort compared to this REAL doctor!

3. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I was making an observation NOT a request. You trying to get me in trouble? [face_shame_on_you]

4. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    GreatOne: I'm not making anymore suggestions, predictions, or whatever, because they'll probably just give you some more wild ideas for some more angst you can conjure up for our favorite couple. That said, we must all remember that at the time that Tenenial was heard screaming, Leia was not in the company of her loved ones, and Ta'a Chume was still on the loose somewhere. Only evil can come of this. :(

5. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    Man I'm missing so many posts! Poor Leia the doctor dumping all that info like that on her. :( I would have freaked out! I hope everything will work out okay. [face_worried]

6. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Sorry mom but I want to see the guilt trip :D

7. Starrunner

Starrunner Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 29, 2003
    Wow I missed alot (Holiday activites other people volentered me for), but all caught up now.

She's pregnant?! Wow, I'm quite surprised. At least she's remebering some things, slow as it is. Awesome as always.

8. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    RebelMom - I was making an observation NOT a request- [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] - Observation..... request....... six of one, half a dozen of the other [face_laugh]

Solo_Fan - That said, we must all remember that at the time that Tenenial was heard screaming, Leia was not in the company of her loved ones, and Ta'a Chume was still on the loose somewhere. Only evil can come of this.- LOTS AND LOTS OF EVIL! [face_devil]

Senator_Leia74 - I would have freaked out! - Hehe. I think Leia did! :p As far as everything working out.... well.... [face_whistling]

JediFalcon - I want to see the guilt trip - Ohhhhh.. no problem! :p

Starrunner - At least she's remebering some things, slow as it is- Yes! That is exactly what's happening. A very SLOW return to knowing what's happened in the past! (too slow for Han, though!) :eek:

9. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Chapter 23

10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

that was evil more soon

11. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    when ya need someone to sneak around without being noticed..... you call on Mara Jade, super sneaky Jedi Knight. :p

Oh dear, you do like torturing Han and Leia!? Is this to get back at Lady Padme for all the angst she caused them in her story? Or do you just like playing with our minds? ;)

12. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    And the head crack will restore her memory?

Your Ta'a Chume is even nastier than the canon one.

(I won't be around for a couple days -- you'll probably have the story finished by the time I return!)

13. Jedi_BMK

Jedi_BMK Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Good post. Things are really interesting now. Good thinking on Mara's part to sneak around outside. And just how much more (or less) will Leia be remembering after being knocked out?

14. Ariapaige

Ariapaige Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 25, 2002
    She felt the impact knock the air from her lungs, and her head cracking against the hard surface. :oops:dang... and Leia's down for the count again!! :oops: maybe the mild concussion will knock some sense into her... [face_praying] :p

Power is more important, Skywalker - why do you think your father became Vader and tossed aside his family? can i just say now how glad i am that Ta'a Chume doesn't have Force powers... [face_plain] [face_worried] and i am not making a suggestion here. [face_not_talking]

It was a five story drop to the ground from where she was. Probably not fatal, especially for a Jedi, but it was likely to hurt. Mara Jade Skywalker is the coolest person on earth -errr, coruscant. :D

"If you need a hostage, I'll go with you." [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] Han is super-cute! you might make a Han fan of me GreatOne. ;)

"She was in her secret tun-" ahhh children, i was like that not-so long ago... one of my aunts was trying to get me into some park or something for free and i, of course, asserted my proper age... meaning an extra fee. [face_blush]

as you can see, there was a lot about this chapter i liked :D but i've gotta lay off the praise now, or i'll fail my calc final for sure. heh.

;) paige

15. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Evil cliffie! Han has been shot, and Leia is out with a concussion. The good thing though is that Ta'a Chume has finally been stopped. Can't wait for tomorrow's post.

16. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Poor Leia is being slammed with information that she has had no time to process. Ow, you sure do like to physically harm both Han and Leia. As if harming them mentally wasn't enough.

Jedi Falcon: No guilt trip here. It's all MarySue's fault. ;)

17. CommanderK23

CommanderK23 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
    "You need to let go of your hatred," Luke said, trying to use the Force to gain some control of the situation. "It's blinding you, Ta'a Chume. Making you think only power is important - more important than your family."

"My family? I have nothing but fools and idiots for my family! Power is more important, Skywalker - why do you think your father became Vader and tossed aside his family? He loved that power more than he loved you and your sister."

Leia felt her legs get weak at that comment. Vader! Vader was Luke's father? And Luke had a sister?

"Our father saw the truth in the end," Luke argued, able to feel Leia's shock through the Force.

"Then he was a fool at the end, as well," Ta'a Chume answered.
    :oops: Doesn't anybody know how to 'break it easy' to her? And as to Anakin Skywalker... he was misled. And he realized that in the end. It was the love he had for his family he thought he'd lost that brought him back. [face_thinking] Speaking of Anakin... is he going to make any more ghostly appearences?
    ------
    Mara moved along the edge of the narrow stone window sill, trying to keep her balance. It was a five story drop to the ground from where she was. Probably not fatal, especially for a Jedi, but it was likely to hurt. As fast as possible, she made her way over to the ornate balcony in front of the throne room, and dropped silently down to the outside stone. She glanced through the curtains, into the throne room. :D I'm glad somebody thought to not charge in. Must be a Solo/Skywalker thing.

Excellent work, GreatOne =D=

18. Jesina_Dreis

Jesina_Dreis Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2004
    Yay! Maybe Leia will remember now...or at least not dislike Han so much...

EDIT: Not that I'm happy people got hurt, mind you. *realizes that 'Yay' might not have been the best choice* Just glad Leia seems to like Han a little bit more now...

19. Lady_Jade

Lady_Jade Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004
    :eek:

Very evil cliffie!!!! Is Han gonna be ok?????

20. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    AUGH! Killer suspense now. Wonderful post.

21. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    You just love leaving us at the edge of our seats dont you? ;)

I hope Leia didnt injure anything else. I just hope that she will regain all her memories back. [face_worried]
    I hope that han will be okay.

22. Starrunner

Starrunner Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 29, 2003
    That was just... just... evil!
    Wonderfuly evil.

23. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    :eek: Oh you creep!!! :eek: :mad: :eek:

Dana: *edits*

Dana: *glares* Mel? You know the rules, you're not allowed to call people names.

Mel: But she deserved it Dana!!! :_| She did!! She made Leia forget and then sort-of-remember!! (read: "HAAAN!" :D) and then she made her black out!!! This close to her exit from carbonite - couldn't this TOTALY erase her memories?! Or even make her lose the baby!!! SHE CAN'T DO THINGS LIKE THAT CAN SHE?!?!?!?!?!

Dana: ...You killed Luke, Melody. Why can't she hurt Leia? You don't even Like Leia.

Mel: BUT BUT BUT BUT- :_|

Goddess!!! You're hurting Han!! You can't do that!! You shot Han!!! YOU SHOT HAN!!!! (Dana: Shush!) How... How can you LIVE with yourself!??!?!

Next chapter tomorrow, yes? :D

24. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    but I want to see Leia feel guilty for shouting out I hate you to her husband :D

oh right, can Anakin Skywalker appear to Leia please :D

25. RannOrgana

RannOrgana Jedi Youngling

Oct 2, 2004
    i wonder how Wedge, the Rogues, and the rest of their friends are going to take the news of Leia being alive and pregnant and that Ta'Chume was the cause of Leia's carbonite enforced five year sleep?

Kill Ta chume by dicing her up and feeding the pieces to a Rancor!!!!!

Rann Organa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.