Beyond Broken Circle - AU. Han, L/M - COMPLETED 12/20/04 - replies to comments 12/31/04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, Nov 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Sologirl Jedi Knight

star 2
    All right, the lurker in me HAS to come out when you hurt my Han... you shot him!! How could you? (insert angry face here cause I dont know how to make one!) I know you love him as much as I do, so why on earth would you want to hurt MY Han is beyond me!!

Although, if this is your idea to give Han a big boo boo and have Leia kiss it better, that is fine with me. It is quite extreme, but if this story is going to have a happy ending, then I will allow it!!

*Looking around for Sticks to give me her bombs* - just in case of course. You do live in NJ, right? :):):)
  2. Kab730 Jedi Knight

star 3
  3. maramijade Jedi Master

star 4
    Luke probably has some explaining to do.

Ta' Chume just let several things out of the bag, that probably triggered Leia's memory.

Maybe hitting her head will bring Leia's memeory back. . .

Poor Han, not only is he emotionally hurting, now he's hurting physically too. .. Poor guy. . .
  4. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Ack! NO! Not Han! Not Leia! :_|
  5. Gabri_Jade VIP

VIP
    star 5
    Ooooh, look at all the plot twists. [face_hypnotized]

DRL is still stealing most of my time [face_frustrated] but I'm still reading. :) I love Tenel Ka, and what a twist, to have Leia pregnant! :eek: Leia's reaction to Han getting shot was rather telling, methinks. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter. [face_thinking]
  6. GreatOne Force Ghost

star 4
    JediFalcon - Evil! I like evil!! [face_devil] can Anakin Skywalker appear to Leia please - Well, I can't promise that, because...*drum roll here* I HAVE IT ALL WRITTEN! YEAH!!! :D

Jedi_Liz - when ya need someone to sneak around without being noticed..... you call on Mara Jade, super sneaky Jedi Knight- Hey! Here is at least ONE Mara fan that noticed she was the smart one in this situation! :D - (it will have to make up for what happens later....) :p

Jedi-2B - the head crack will restore her memory?- Hmmm. Well, you will have to read it when you come back from your little trip. ;) Have fun! Be safe!

Jedi_BMK - Good thinking on Mara's part to sneak around outside.- Yes, it was. Being an ex-assassin can come in handy, sometimes! [face_laugh]

Ariapaige - maybe the mild concussion will knock some sense into her.- Or.... [face_devil] - Han is super-cute! you might make a Han fan of me GreatOne- That is my goal in life.... to make EVERYONE love HAN! :D :D (he's soooooo loveable)

Solo_Fan- The good thing though is that Ta'a Chume has finally been stopped.- Yup... the old bag had HER arm cut off, instead of poor Tenel Ka! (I love AU's) :) :)

RebelMom - - Poor Leia is being slammed with information that she has had no time to process- Slammed in more ways than one. :( - Poor Leia... just wait until you read the next post. :(

CommanderK23 - Doesn't anybody know how to 'break it easy' to her?- LOL! Obviously, not in this story. [face_laugh] Speaking of Anakin... is he going to make any more ghostly appearences? - Read on... [face_devil]

Jesina_Dreis - Just glad Leia seems to like Han a little bit more now..- Of course, not if they both end up dead.. :eek: - j/k.... maybe.....

Lady_Jade - Is Han gonna be ok?- Hmmm. [face_thinking] - Define, 'ok'

DarthIshtar - Killer suspense now- Killer. Are you sure you want to use words that give me ideas? [face_idea] [face_skull]

Senator_Leia73 - You just love leaving us at the edge of our seats dont you?- Why yes. *face innocent* I DO! :cool:

Starrunner - That was just... just... evil- Evil.... muahahahaha. [face_devil]

Agent_Jaid - See??? There was a perfectly good explanation why Teneniel Djo screamed (does anyone know how to pronounce "Teneniel"? Everytime I type that name, the song, "Love, Love Will Keep Us Together, think of me babe whenever... some sweet talkin' girl comes along..." pops into my brain and won't leave. Maybe Teneniel should have married Han, and then they could be The Captain and Teneniel... [face_laugh] ... but I digress.....) You're hurting Han!! You can't do that!! You shot Han!!! YOU SHOT HAN!!!! - hehe. But I hurt Han ALL the time in my stories! Did you read "The Experiment"? Now, in THAT story Han was REALLY hurting. (still blames RebelMom for that one.. :p

RannOrgana - wonder how Wedge, the Rogues, and the rest of their friends are going to take the news of Leia being alive and pregnant and that Ta'Chume was the cause of Leia's carbonite enforced five year sleep? - Hmmm. That news won't be happening in this story! :eek: Sorry! :( -Kill Ta chume by dicing her up and feeding the pieces to a Rancor!!!!! - Wow! Well, Mara DID chop her arm off. That was a bit of payback! ;)

Sologirl - How could you? (insert angry face here cause I dont know how to make one!) I know you love him as much as I do, so why on earth would you want to hurt MY Han is beyond me!! - I'll have you know that Carolyn Golledge is my fave H/L author, and hardly a story goes by that she writes that Han isn't injured in some way. So, since she was my inspiration to write fanfic, you can blame it all on her! *points to Down Under* :p *Looking around for Sticks to give me her bombs* - just in case of course. You do live in NJ, right?- YES!! A THOUSAND TIMES, YES!!! I LIVE IN NJ!!! (please direct all WMD in that
  7. GreatOne Force Ghost

star 4
    Chapter 24

"She's awake," Dr. Kann'i told a worried Luke and Mara as she exited Leia's room. Luke and Mara quickly stood, but the doctor held up her hand, stopping them from entering Leia's room. "She's lost the fetus. I tried drugs to stop the bleeding, but I'm afraid it didn't work. Since we have so little information about carbon freezing on the humans, a miscarriage may have happened anyway, even without this latest trauma to her body."

"Does she know?" Mara asked.

"I've told her. But she's far more concerned about her husband."

Luke nodded. "Can we see her?"

"Go ahead. But she needs to rest, so keep it quick."

They entered the dimly lit room, waiting a moment for their eyes to adjust. "Leia?"

The Princess turned her bandaged head to Luke. "I remember Bespin. And what happened on Endor." She gave a choked sob, reaching for Luke's hand. "You're my brother."

Reaching out, Luke grasped his sister's hand. "It's been a long five years, Leia. A very long five years."

"Han's dead, isn't he?"

The Jedi knelt down next to her bed. "No. He's in surgery right now. He's going to make it. You have to believe that."

"I love him."

"I know you love him. And Han knows you love him, too."

"I still can't remember everything - I can't remember getting married, or having children... but I know Han's my other half." She took a unsteady breath and continued, "I can't believe what I said to him today."

"He knows you didn't mean it, that you didn't remember very much. Don't beat yourself up about this, Leia."

"What are their names?" she asked softly, trying not to think too hard about the baby she'd only known existed for less than an hour, before she lost it.

Luke knew what she was asking. "The twins are Jaina and Jacen. They're eight, the same age as Tenel Ka. And Anakin is six."

"Anakin? I named, I named my son... after him?"

"Yes. It took a while, but you finally came to understand he wasn't always evil. He was a good man in the beginning, and a good man at the end, when he needed to be. It was your way of making peace with our father, and the past."

Leia looked up at Mara. "I can't remember you, either."

Mara gave a wane smile. "I'm an ex-assassin that worked for Palpatine. I tried to kill Luke before I decided to marry him."

There was a stunned moment of silence in the room. Then Leia started laughing hysterically, right before bursting into tears. Luke drew up and sat on the side of her bed, holding her. "The Skywalker family likes to pick interesting spouses. Spouses that keep us on our toes, make us feel alive, and challenge how we think."

"Ta'a Chume is right," Leia said sadly. "They won't remember me. I've missed their entire childhood."

"Not all of their childhoods. I know they'll be thrilled to have you back in their lives." Luke smiled, before warning her, "They're quite a handful."

"Have you been raising them?"

"No. Han's raising them, but right now we're all living on Yavin, where I have my Jedi academy. Your children are learning how to be Jedi."

The Princess was amazed that Han Solo had accepted the fact his children were Force-sensitive, and was willing to allow Luke to teach them about 'that hokey religion'. "Han's living on Yavin, too?"

Mara laughed. "It was quite the battle to get him to move there, but three months ago he finally saw the light."

"Why?" Leia swiped away her tears. "How did he 'see the light'?"

Luke shifted on the bed, looking away. "It might have had something to do with Anakin levitating his classmates to the ceiling."

"And Jacen using the Force to free thirty big spiders in his classroom," Mara added.

"And Jaina deciding to see how the fire repression system in the school worked," Luke continued. "All in the span of two days."

Leia's eyes grew wide. "Oh, dear."

Mara patted Leia's arm. "Don't worry. Han's been dealing with this for five years now. He's gotten good at it, too."

"Well, as least he's had help," she replied. "Chewie's been
  8. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    They lost the baby :( :_|

I knew it, Anakin was the voice the zookeeper was hearing and drove him crazy [face_laugh] go Ani :D

and that coversation between Anakin and Han, its a good thing Anakin convinced him to go back or Han would've died and he called him son :)

more soon :)
  9. Lady_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Leia lost the baby!! :eek: :_| Poor thing; she's been through so much and now this!

Well, at least she remembers how much she loves Han; at least they have each other now.

I can't wait to see the kids reaction when they're reunited w/ Leia.

10. Jedi_BMK Jedi Master

star 4
    No more baby. *sniffle* (I will not cry.)

At least she has her memory back. Now to see what the kids think.
  11. maramijade Jedi Master

star 4
    awwww, well, on the bright side, Leia remembers more. Much more, and the thing that is important is that she loves Han and well. . . there may end up being another baby . . .

still they've got a little ways to go . . .

Near death experience with Anakin telling him to go back. . . nice touch. Good to hear that Chewie's looking out for them still. . .

12. calgary Jedi Knight

star 2
    Is the end? Darn it, I just found this story. Really cool story. Different from the humor stories (which I love), but still wonderful.
  13. Ariapaige Jedi Knight

star 2
    "Leia... I love you."

"I know." She looked up, and smiled. "I remember."
    [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] -and that's all i've got to say on the matter. :D

but they lost the baby!! :_| :_| i wanted to see what you'd do with him/her... still, i'm glad Leia's regaining her memory... but it doesn't take away the sting of them losing the baby...

can't wait til the next chapter. i've got my last final first thing tomorrow morning and i'm hoping to check it before i go so i can start off in a good mood. (hint hint... :p)

;) paige
  14. kayladie97 Force Ghost

star 4
    :_| Leia lost the baby! But she remembers Han! :)

Loved sneaky Mara going around to get the jump on Ta'a Chume. Sometimes an ex-Imperial assassin comes in handy, huh? :p

Oh, I loved the little talk between Han and Anakin in the space between the living and the dead. It was so sweet the way Anakin was watching out for his family. And I'm very glad that he convinced Han that it wasn't his time yet.

Can't wait to see how you wrap all this up!

(Yet another story almost completed by you before I'm done with Sleight of Hand! It's pathetic, really... :rolleyes: )
  15. Jedi_Liz Force Ghost

star 6
    oh man, they lost the baby! I knew that would probably happen :_|

Now that Leia remembers, I think there may be another baby they could have.

For some reason, I think you have something more evil in store for us.......or do you?

This has been a great story! :D
  16. flowerbee Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *starts crying* That was so...:_| :_| :_|...I...
  17. Jesina_Dreis Jedi Master

star 4
    Poor Leia and the baby.

But she's far more concerned about her husband
    Good...means she doesn't hate him anymore

I remember Bespin. And what happened on Endor." She gave a choked sob, reaching for Luke's hand. "You're my brother."
    *gives silent cheer*

"I still can't remember everything - I can't remember getting married, or having children... but I know Han's my other half." She took a unsteady breath and continued, "I can't believe what I said to him today."
    Well, that's something...more will come, I know it.

Then Leia started laughing hysterically, right before bursting into tears. Luke drew up and sat on the side of her bed, holding her. "The Skywalker family likes to pick interesting spouses. Spouses that keep us on our toes, make us feel alive, and challenge how we think."
    And Mag gives me props for understatements.

Luke shifted on the bed, looking away. "It might have had something to do with Anakin levitating his classmates to the ceiling."
    "And Jacen using the Force to free thirty big spiders in his classroom," Mara added.
    "And Jaina deciding to see how the fire repression system in the school worked," Luke continued. "All in the span of two days."
    Leia's eyes grew wide. "Oh, dear."[/b]
    [face_laugh] Priceless!!!

Tall, dressed in Jedi robes, with sandy hair and blue eyes. The same color blue as Luke's and his youngest son's eyes. He was very real, and very solid. "Anakin Skywalker?" Han asked in surprise, feeling no fear from this man that used to be Darth Vader.
    He's just popping up everywhere

And he's watching over you and your family, just like I am.
    Of course...wouldn't imagine it any other way

Jes
  18. RebelMom Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yeah, she remembers.

Nice to Han has made his peace with his father-in-law.
  19. Senator_Leia73 Force Ghost

star 4
    She remembers, YES!!!! I'm so happy :D
    The baby died, I'm so sad :_|
    I hope everything will work out. Will Leia remember her childern and will she be able to see them soon? I'm so worried something bad will happen [face_worried]
  20. Laura_Anu Jedi Master

star 4
    AHHH! I'm just glad that I was traveling all day yesterday so I didn't have to deal with your evil cliffie! Awwww, sad about the baby, but I'm excited that Leia has most of her memory back!
  21. Knight_Aragorn Jedi Master

star 4
    Great post(s), GreatOne! Loved how Anakin appeared to Han. That last line was so sweet -

"Hey, if you see Chewie, can you tell the furball I love him?"

"He knows, Han. And he's watching over you and your family, just like I am."

Good old Chewie...

And the exchange between Leia and Luke and Mara re Han "seeing the light" - [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Those Solo kids... At least Leia knows what she's in for now!
  22. Jedi_of_Imladris Jedi Master

star 2
    She remembers!

I like how Han met Anakin and had a little talk. Soo sad that she lost the baby though!
  23. GreatOne Force Ghost

star 4
    JediFalcon - I knew it, Anakin was the voice the zookeeper was hearing and drove him crazy - go Ani - Yup, that Anakin's been a real busybody in the afterlife lately! [face_laugh]

Lady_Jade - Poor thing; she's been through so much and now this!- So true. :( - However, she was only five weeks along, so it's not going to upset her as much, like in LP's story where she could already feel the baby kicking. :eek: I wasn't THAT mean! :D

Jedi_BMK - At least she has her memory back. Now to see what the kids think. - Well, the kids know she's alive, because she was communicating with them through the Force. So it's not going to be a shock, just an adjustment. :)

maramijade - Good to hear that Chewie's looking out for them still. . - I never was one to think that only Jedi exist in the SW afterlife! If Anakin and Obi-Wan are there, so's Chewie. :)

calgary - the end?- LOL! Almost, but not quite. ;) Thanks for reading!

Ariapaige - i've got my last final first thing tomorrow morning and i'm hoping to check it before i go so i can start off in a good mood- Do you think a good mood will help you get a good grade? :D :D - I will try to post early, but you never know how DRL will go. :cool:

kayladie97 - Hey! There you are! ;) Sometimes an ex-Imperial assassin comes in handy, huh? - Yup, and I had to make nice to all my Jade fans, before tomorrows post! [face_devil] Yet another story almost completed by you before I'm done with Sleight of Hand! It's pathetic, really.- LOL! Yes, it is! I've completed an ENTIRE story before you even posted your next chapter! :eek: Where's Kazzy? She needs to get that chapter back to you, so you can post it! :p

Jedi_Liz - Now that Leia remembers, I think there may be another baby they could have. - Of course they could! And maybe they will, too. :D For some reason, I think you have something more evil in store for us.......or do you? - Only evil for Mara fans... muahahahha. [face_devil]

flowerbee - *starts crying* That was so- There, there.. *pats flowerbee on head and give her some Kleenex* :_|

Jesina_Dreis - ...means she doesn't hate him anymore - Nope, not that she ever really did, but both Han and Leia were in serious denial for years and years, what with all those arguments. :D He's just popping up everywhere - Good thing, too! Or Leia would have stayed frozen forever. :eek:

RebelMom - Han has made his peace with his father-in-law. - :) - I thought that would be a good thing, and the only way Han could "visit" Anakin was to have a 'near death' experience. But notice I didn't KILL Han! :eek: - Nope, you won't get me to do that!

Senator_Leia73 - Will Leia remember her childern and will she be able to see them soon? I'm so worried something bad will happen- Yes, she will see them soon, and whether or not something bad happens... [face_mischief]

Laura_Anu - ! I'm just glad that I was traveling all day yesterday so I didn't have to deal with your evil cliffie- hehe. I had a couple of evil cliffies right at the end, didn't I? ;)

Knight_Aragorn - And the exchange between Leia and Luke and Mara re Han "seeing the light" - Those Solo kids... At least Leia knows what she's in for now! - LOL! Leia has been duly warned.... after all, Han's been raising them for five years, and they've picked up a lot of scoundrelly habits. [face_laugh]

Jedi_of_Imladris - like how Han met Anakin and had a little talk- I figured Anakin had to make another appearance before the end. :) :)
  24. Solo_Fan Jedi Master

star 4
    For the second time today, I find myself thinking "Poor Leia"! You and LadyPadme both had sad things happen to Leia today. Thankfully, in your story, Han is going to recover and be around to drive Leia crazy along with their three kids. Thank goodness Anakin has been around to help out. This has been a pretty good start at his redemption. :)
  25. Jeditheskyisblue Force Ghost

star 4
    aww poor Leia she lost the baby.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.