Beyond Broken Circle - AU. Han, L/M - COMPLETED 12/20/04 - replies to comments 12/31/04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, Nov 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. KnightedRogue Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ah, happy ending! Fabulous work, GreatOne! It was a wonderful ending, too - great work with Han/Mara competition. I always thought they would be like that!

I've had more fun reading your story than writing my own. Go figure!

Beautiful work - amazing characterization and dialogue. You outdid yourself, Mary!

Again, fantastic story!

*KR*
  2. LadyPadme Manager Emeritus

star 5

I really have to hand it to you...you've got a wonderful imagination and you're such an excellent writer--the H/L fan part doesn't hurt either! This was a great story! Thank you so much for the entertainment. [:D]

Looking forward to more...

3. jedi-lelila Force Ghost

star 3
    It's over!! :_|

But wow! what a story! :D
    Loved it, especially the final sentence ;)

~Lelila @};-
  4. GreatOne Force Ghost

star 4
    Jedi_BMK - But how could you leave us hanging like that? I want to know who won the race.- [face_laugh] - That's up to the reader to decide! If you like Mara, then it can be Mara, or if you like Han, then it's Han!

Melissa_Fel13 - I'm glad you liked it. Thank you so much for reading. :)

Ariapaige - when i said you might make a Han fan of me, i didn't mean at Mara's expense!! - :eek: - Mara's expense??? Awwww! Han only won by ONE shot! i bet she'll beat him into the ground for the speeder bike challenge though, so there! - That's why I left it unfinished! :D

Sologirl - I really wanted so read a PM with H/L being properly reunited- - I am terrible are writing PM's! The one I did was really lame. :p

JediFalcon - I wonder who won the bike race - hehe. Well, if it I would have finished writing it..... [face_devil]

Jedi_Liz - We all know Han has more experience with a blaster!- Yeah! I agree! And besides, notice I didn't even have my Hanny-bear win by very much? ;)

kayladie97 - I loved every bit of it (even if I do think that Mara would have beat Han in the shooting contest, Force or no - :eek: :eek: - NONONONONONO!!! [face_not_talking]

Laura_Anu - I can't wait to see what evilness you come up with next! - MORE? Well, first I have that challenge to do over at LP's site! That one is going to take me a LONG time! :eek:

Senator_Leia73 - I really enjoyed it! - Thank you kindly! :)

maramijade - yeah they definately are insane, but that makes them fun - Sooo true! ;)

Jesina_Dreis - So nice to see a happy ending... my stories don't usually have happy endings- I'm not too sure I could write a really unhappy ending, because that would make ME unhappy! :cool:

flowerbee - Thank you very, very much! :D

HanSolo29 - Han finally got to have that speeder race afterall. I bet he'll win too!- I'd think so, too! :) :)

RannOrgana - can we have a sequel? - A SEQUEL??? *squeals* :eek: :eek: - I'm glad you liked it enough to want a sequel! :D

Jeditheskyisblue - Thank you! And thanks for reading! [:D]

CommanderK23 - Leia's got her wit back! - Yes, she's back to normal. And just in time, too! ;)

starwarsfan68 - Loved the ending, too bad about the baby though. - True, but at least she was very early in the pregnancy, so it wasn't too traumatic to lose it. Thank you for reading. :)

RebelMom - *wanders away to look for plot bunnies to send your way* - LOL! No problem! I always like a good/evil plot bunny to grow. [face_devil]

Agent_Jaid - It's over, but it's so happy, I can't get worked up over it!! - See? You were even rooting for Leia at the end, weren't you?? :p

Solo_Fan - I will have to send you a "plot bunny" I have, and see what you think of it. - OK!! :D - *gathers all plot bunnies into plot bunny pen*

KnightedRogue - I've had more fun reading your story than writing my own.- Why, thank you! But your story was truly wonderful, and it WAS my inspiration for this one. I did try to make LOTS of differences, though.. :D

LadyPadme - Thank you so much for the entertainment.- Awww. You're welcome! I'm glad you came over and read my story. You are such a great writer, that I'm embarrassed to have you read my stuff! [face_blush]

jedi-lelila - I'm glad you liked it!! And thanks a ton for reading. :)
  5. unicornbee Jedi Knight

star 1
    Waaaaa. its over.... it was such a good story too. Its good that Tenel Ka is going to get the training she needs. And that Leia pretty much has her memory back. *cheers*
    The insane ones are the fun ones.
  6. Lady_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    It's over????? :eek:

But it was REALLY good!!!!! The reunion between Leia and the kids was so sweet!!!!!

Han beating Mara.....supet. I can just imagine the look on Mara's face. But hey.....who won the speeder race????
  7. Starrunner Jedi Knight

star 2
    Aw, it's over?
    The baby's death was so sad.
    But I liked the last bit, insane indeed.

It was another great one from the GreatOne.
  8. zsuzsa Force Ghost

star 1

-clibs out from under Christmas cake mountains-

I just have finished reading

It was great, Queen mum got it finally ;)
    I hope next year we will get some brand new stories :)

Zs.

-heads back to the kitchen-
  9. Knight_Aragorn Jedi Master

star 4
    Great ending, GreatOne. Loved the Mara-Han banter as always - you've got all the characters down so well. The reunion between Leia and the kids was beautiful - so sweet that they knew who she was straight away, even after five years.

Fantastic job, all up. Can't wait to see more from you!
  10. GreatOne Force Ghost

star 4
    unicornbee - Its good that Tenel Ka is going to get the training she needs.- Well, now that wicked old grandma is outta the way, it's not a problem! :D

Lady_Jade - hey.....who won the speeder race???? - Whoever you want to have won it! :p

Starrunner - Thank you for reading! :)

zsuzsa - I hope next year we will get some brand new stories - :eek: - Only if I can think of some new plot bunnies! :D

Knight_Aragorn - so sweet that they knew who she was straight away, even after five years. - They might not have it she hadn't been using the Force to 'speak' to them before she was unfrozen! Thanks for reading! :)
  11. Jedi_of_Imladris Jedi Master

star 2
    Wow! Great ending! Seeing, or rather reading, Ta'a Chume's defeat was great! I really think they should have done something to get rid of her sooner in the actual SW books. Han and Mara's rivalry was fun to read and made me laugh. I am soo glad that Leia remembered! Happy families are always the best to read about! Great job! =D=
  12. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Marvelous! So funny at the end. So sad about the miscarriage, such a sweet reunion.
  13. GreatOne Force Ghost

star 4
    Jedi_of_Imladris - Happy families are always the best to read about! - Except it's so much fun to make them really work for that happiness. :D - Thank you for reading.

DarthIshtar - Awww. I just can't help myself.... I love mushy endings! ;) - Thanks a bunch for reading. :)
  14. Jedi-2B Force Ghost

star 4
    Nothing like having a few days away turn into a few weeks, heh? But now I get to bump this back up to page one. ;) Great ending, O GreatOne. :D The whole concept was wonderfully imaginative. How soon should I start watching for your next story?
  15. HerHighness33 Jedi Knight

star 2
    :eek: Already? Oh, well, if it had been much longer it might have been too long and drawn out. But, that forces you to reply to my challenge that much sooner... [face_devil]

(hey, and when I tease you and hound you about this stuff, don't take it too seriously! I'm actually very laid-back, and if you needed an extra week or two, no prob! ;) )
  16. GreatOne Force Ghost

star 4
    Jedi-2B - YOU'RE BACK!! :D :D - I was actually starting to get a bit worried about you, you know! You said a few days! :eek: - Oh, well.... I hope you had fun on your trip. :) - And I'm glad you liked the ending. I wasn't even mean to Mara, was I? ;) How soon should I start watching for your next story? - Probably not too soon, since the BELOW EVIL ONE has given me a challenge that has shorted my brain out. :p

HerHighness33 - But, that forces you to reply to my challenge that much sooner - I'll have you know my plot bunnies are completely dead when it comes to your challenge! I can probably think of ONE time I can get those lines in a story, but THREE??? :eek: :eek: - you are evil, woman, plain and simple, evil. I may have to offer cyber-brownies as a bribe and slink away. (or foist it off on Laura_Anu... didn't SHE ask for a challenge?? *hint, hint*)
  17. rxchiquita Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hi, GreatOne!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful imagination once again! What a ride this was! That witch Ta'a Chume: what a psycho! It's sad that Leia miscarried - but nice that her children were so understanding and accepting - wonderfully playful reunion - "insane" spouses indeed!

Have a Happy New Year! [face_confetti_and_bubbly]
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.