main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Broken Circle - AU. Han, L/M - COMPLETED 12/20/04 - replies to comments 12/31/04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, Nov 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThePariah

ThePariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    Ha-HAH! Now you know how you make us feel with your unrelenting angst, LP! [face_devil] :p

And dang, what could the Hapans have done to keep Leia penned up for FIVE YEARS?! Leia's one feisty, sharp gal--nothing can hold her for long! This can't be good... [face_worried]

In the meantime, YAY for male bonding! :D

2. JediArwen

JediArwen Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 12, 2002
    Hi, GreatOne!
    Sorry for the lack of replies, but I was very busy... :(

Do you post every day?

The unseen, ethereal form of Anakin Skywalker smiled at his stubborn son-in-law. One problem down, one to go.
    I had guessed right! [face_dancing]
    Doesn't that mean I deserve something? :D

And Leia is alive, of course! [face_dancing] I knew you couldn't kill her... ;) That dirty Hapan Queen, what's her name, is behind all this, I am sure. :mad: Death to the Hapan Queen! [face_devil]

[face_thinking] But the sick ysalamir means that, if it dies somehow, Luke will feel Leia... [face_thinking]

I loved Luke [face_love] /Han [face_love] interaction. The stuborn Corellian seems to be coming back to his senses... :*

3. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    those darn Hapans. . They have her hidden somewhere under Ysalamiri gaurd.

4. jedi-lelila

jedi-lelila Jedi Master star 3

Jun 14, 2003
    I can't believe I didn't find this story until now! :eek:

GreatOne, it is absolutely amazing. I love it.

A few quotes I especially enjoyed:
    maybe the problem was that they were his kids - as much Solo as Skywalker. Not exactly the best combination for obedient and polite behavior.

"Mara and I will be willing to lend a hand, pass on Jedi skills and teach Force control to your kids, but teaching them to be a pain in everyone's backside is your special gift to the galaxy."

You wrote it so beautifully! =D=

As for Leia, I'm glad she's alive, though I have a very bad feeling about this.
    Leia, Hapans and Ysalamaris... all that put together mean only one thing: BIG TROUBLE!!

I'm glad I found this brand new story. :) Will definitely read it. (even if I sometimes lurk ;) )

~Lelila @};-

5. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    Although Luke has lost his sister, he had not pushed his friends away after Leia's death. In fact, in the aftermath of her death, Mara had drawn closer to him, and they had finally admitted their love for one another during those trying times.

I liked this part......kind of bittersweet that the "death" of his sister would bring Luke and Mara closer.....

Well, Han finally agreed to move to Yavin and let the kids be trained.......I think Han's starting to get back to his old self (some of his humor returned I think).

I just KNEW that Leia was alive! Very few H/L fans would really kill her off ;)

I don't think it'd be as easy as grampa anakin appearing to little Anakin and then little Anakin telling Luke. I think there's more to this.

And yes, I have to agree the Hapans have gotten to be more annoying to me...... but you have to wonder who planned this......was it Prince "Fabio"'s mother, Prince "Fabio" himself or someone worse? :eek:

You have a way of getting people to come back reading, Great One! Great work! :)

6. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    *hugs Han* Now, was that so hard, you big oaf?!

My babies. I want my babies. But only hardness filled her aching arms, not the softness of her babies. She wanted to scream in frustration, but nothing came out. No sound at all.

*chinwobble* :_| That's awful, you evil one!

Your descriptions are beautiful (If despicable) in that post. =D=

7. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    off to Hapes to rescue Leia I knew but refrained from saying it :D

more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. KnightedRogue

KnightedRogue Jedi Master star 3

Aug 11, 2004
    *looks sideways at GreatOne*

Hey, don't look at me for evil inspiration! We can share the evil muse, hmm? Although, we think in the same way, because -

LEIA'S ALIVE!! Whoo-hoo! This deserves a whole chorus line of dancing[face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing]

First I read Phoenix and am totally H/L-ified, and then I come here and I get a second helping! It's a great day to be a H/L-er!

And, I must say that Leia's thoughts at the end there were beautifully done. Very eloquent. I like that she seems stuck in carbonite - the way everyone seems to write it - reliving memories and despairing, almost as if she's mourning her "death" too! Bittersweet and amazing, GreatOne.

*snatches evil muse away * You don't need to angstize this story. No way. No evil muse for you!

*KR*

9. Lady_Jade

Lady_Jade Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004
    Yay, Han has finally come to his senses!!!! :D

I knew it!!! Leia is alive!! But why can't she use the Force?? And how could someone hold her captive for 5 years??!! Hang on....is Anakin gonna do something?

10. Melissa_Fel13

Melissa_Fel13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2004
    Excellent post!! It looks as if not everything is the way it seems...Yay! Han's agreed to move to Yavin. That'll be good for the kids. Lol. Loved this post!! You're like posting up a storm aren't you?! Lol. Can't wait until next one!

11. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Leia! HAH! Okay, that explains the ysalmari, but now what exactly do those nasty Hapes want with her...[face_thinking]

Nice talk between Han and Luke. At least Luke isn't sticking to the old Jedi traditions and actually allowing Han to come along. And I liked the little nod to Anakin at the end of the scene. ;)

12. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Yes! I was right! LEIA LIVES! HAHAHA!

Okay, so Darth Vader Anakin needs to straighten things out. Maybe this is a part of his whole pennace process, helping out those he hurt. I dunno. That probably doesn't even make sense! AHH! I need to study for finals!

13. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Yeah, Han and Luke have talked rationally. Loved their talk too, especially the pain in the backside part. ;)

Whoa, poor Leia.

14. Ariapaige

Ariapaige Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 25, 2002
    Eeep! they've kept Leia locked up for how long now? that's just cruel and unusual punishment... and just who is this guy anyway that would take her away and yet never do anything about it?... :confused: :mad:

and poor Han!!! i just want to hug him. and the kids... :( can't wait for the next post GreatOne.

;) paige

15. Starrunner

Starrunner Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 29, 2003
    SHE'S ALIVE! SHE'S ALIVE! SHE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!
    I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!
    But still, Ouch!
    Totally Awesome post.

DIE Ysalamiri, DIE!!!!

16. Sologirl

Sologirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2004
    Upping this wonderful story!!

17. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    zsuzsa- Again that damned Hapans- LOL! Yup, can't get enough of 'em! ;)

LadyPadme - WHERE IS LEIA AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HER????? - :D - You must keep reading to find out.... [face_devil]

Jedi-2B - But is she just being held in a cell, or is she being forced to 'be with' Isoldor? *yuck* - Hmmmm. *Yoda voice* Neither of these will it be... :eek:

Jedi_BMK - Han was rather understanding of Luke when he was running out of options. - Funny how events change a persons outlook, isn't it? :p

TiaRaye - LEIA LIVES!!!!!!!!! - Yeah! A happy reader! :D

Agent_Jaid - *wails* She lives- Uh oh! An unhappy reader! :eek:

ThePariah - And dang, what could the Hapans have done to keep Leia penned up for FIVE YEARS?! Leia's one feisty, sharp gal--nothing can hold her for long! - Nothing? Nothing at all?? [face_devil]

JediArwen - Do you post every day? - I try to, but with this story, I'm not making any promises. I write each chapter the day before I'm posting, and that's cutting it close! :D - I had guessed right! Doesn't that mean I deserve something? - hehe. Ok. I will give you one of those syrupy things you like. I'll have you know a Greek place is going in across the street from where I work, so if they have those bakylavy things I will try one! :D But the sick ysalamir means that, if it dies somehow, Luke will feel Leia- hmmmm. Maybe!

maramijade - They have her hidden somewhere under Ysalamiri gaurd.- Hmmmm. Maybe! ;)

jedi-lelila -Leia, Hapans and Ysalamaris... all that put together mean only one thing: BIG TROUBLE!! - Yup! It sure does mean trouble... [face_devil]

Jedi_Liz - I just KNEW that Leia was alive! Very few H/L fans would really kill her off - One of these days I'll work up the nerve! ;) - but you have to wonder who planned this......was it Prince "Fabio"'s mother, Prince "Fabio" himself or someone worse?- Do you think Fabio is that smart? :eek:

flowerbee - That's awful, you evil one! - Oh goody! I've done my job! [face_devil]

JediFalcon - off to Hapes to rescue Leia I knew but refrained from saying it - If they ever find out where she is, that is! Muahhahaha. [face_devil]

KnightedRogue - Although, we think in the same way, because - - :eek: I swear, we DO think alike! Because you're the only one that figured out.... *slaps hand over mouth*

Lady_Jade - But why can't she use the Force?? And how could someone hold her captive for 5 years??!! - Because GO has an evil mind... :D

Melissa_Fel13 - Yay! Han's agreed to move to Yavin. That'll be good for the kids. - Yes, I'm sure it will help matters, especially learning about the proper use of the Force. :)

HanSolo29 - At least Luke isn't sticking to the old Jedi traditions and actually allowing Han to come along.- I think Luke would be hard pressed to justify sticking to the Old Ways, since he's married with a kid himself! :p

Laura_Anu - Maybe this is a part of his whole pennace process, helping out those he hurt. - That could be. And he really DID need to make amends to his children. :)

RebelMom- Han and Luke have talked rationally- I figured they'd be able to have a calm discussion, eventually, even if they got off on a big misunderstanding at first. :)

Ariapaige - just who is this guy anyway that would take her away and yet never do anything about it?... - You will see... *cackles evilly*

Starrunner - SHE'S ALIVE! SHE'S ALIVE! SHE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!! - Yeah! ANOTHER happy reader! :D

Sologirl - Thanks for the up! Another post in a few minutes! :)

18. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    - If they ever find out where she is, that is! Muahhahaha. [face_devil]

I can almost see Han just dropping everything including grieving to retrieve his wife

explains why Luke didn't feel her death and I knew she had to be alive because somethings didn't make sense.

update? please :D

19. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    Chapter 8

20. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

Ta'a Chume just can't get any breaks. Hmph. But then again, we couldn't have suspected anything else now could we? :D

But only Carbonite? :eek: She's gotten mellow. ;)

:p

[face_batting]

*sigh*

Still prettiful story! :D

21. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    I loved the family scene...very sweet! I suspected Leia was in carbonite, but ew! How awful!

22. Ariapaige

Ariapaige Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 25, 2002
    okay, carbonite explains a lot, like how they could possibly keep Leia tied down away from her family for so long. but wow, Ta'a Chume? even though it was set up on Hapes, i really didn't expect that. i'm really glad Han is settling down. i can't wait to see what happens next!

;) paige

23. TiaRaye

TiaRaye Jedi Master star 1

Jun 3, 2003
    Hapans....why did it have to be Hapan?

Great family unit scene. They all seem much happier. That'll please Leia WHEN SHE RETURNS!!!!!

24. Jedi_BMK

Jedi_BMK Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Good work. This is really starting to come together now.

"Daddy won't let me," Leia pouted, sticking out her lower lip, and looking accusingly at her tratorious father.

Luke won't even let his two year old daughter use a lightsaber. What kind of father is he? :p

She froze Leia!!! Han's going to go ballistic when he finds out.

One of you, say something about those dreams so something can be done. Or, die ysalamiri die! That way Luke will be able to feel her again and all can be set right.

25. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Awww, love Leia's semistreamofconsciousness, especially about her babies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.