main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Broken Circle - AU. Han, L/M - COMPLETED 12/20/04 - replies to comments 12/31/04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, Nov 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alaneia

Alaneia Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 13, 1999
    OMG, she froze Leia!

Han's gonna flip when he finds out.

Wonderful chapter :)

2. rxchiquita

rxchiquita Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 21, 2003
    oh, ho, ho...Ta'a Chume is dead. so dead. (And if you let Luke talk Han out of putting a blaster to her head...well. let's not even talk about that.)

Let's hope: they (our heroes) find out about Leia soon - and that they find her soon - and they thaw her soon - and that she still has her wits about her when it comes to that (and that Han keeps his wits throughout all of the above!).

Love your frequent posts, GreatOne!

3. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    someones gotta speak up about the dreams then it will all come to light about what it could mean :D

Hans gonna go ballistic [face_mischief] and I know one queen mother thats made her death wish

more!!!!!!!!!!!

4. JediArwen

JediArwen Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 12, 2002
    Love the Skywalker/Solo families interaction. Han is feeling better and has erotic dreams of Leia. [face_thinking] A PM perhaps? [face_thinking]
    In fact everybody, Luke, Han, the kids are dreaming Leia... [face_thinking]

:eek: That filthy creature had carbon freeze Leia... :mad:
    Kill the filthy Ta'a Chume!!! :mad: Now! :mad: Someone? [-o| Please? [-o|

Wait till Han finds out... I see Ta'a Chume running... :D

5. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    He knew Mara could cook just fine ...

One of the reasons this is an Alternate Universe story. :p

It's good that Han is finally accepting help from L&M. But I'm wondering if any of them would realize that the dreams mean Leia is alive, even if they did discuss them with each other?

6. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Ehh...Leia's in carbonite? Not good. And it's all Ta'Chume's fault. :mad: This definitely isn't gonna go over well with Han.

7. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    Agent_Jaid - Ta'a Chume just can't get any breaks.- LOL! Even in the EU, she killed her son and her daughter-in-law! :eek:

flowerbee - I suspected Leia was in carbonite, but ew!- Yes, it is awful! Poor Leia! :(

Ariapaige - but wow, Ta'a Chume? even though it was set up on Hapes, i really didn't expect that- No? :D - Then I surprised one reader, anyway!

TiaRaye - That'll please Leia WHEN SHE RETURNS!!!!! - lalalala.... [face_whistling]

Jedi_BMK - Luke won't even let his two year old daughter use a lightsaber. What kind of father is he?- hehe. I'm sure little Leia is feeling very jealous of her cousins right about now.. :p

DarthIshtar - love Leia's semistreamofconsciousness, especially about her babies.- *sniffs* - she must be very lonely, wishing she could hold them in her arms. :_|

Alaneia - Han's gonna flip when he finds out. - Han will be less than pleased, that's for sure! :eek:

rxchiquita - that she still has her wits about her when it comes to that (and that Han keeps his wits throughout all of the above!). - That's a lot of requests! :p - I shall have to see how many I decide to make come true. :D

JediFalcon - someones gotta speak up about the dreams - I can guarantee you it won't be Han! [face_laugh]

JediArwen - . Han is feeling better and has erotic dreams of Leia. A PM perhaps?- I wish I could write hot and heavy posts halfway decently, because a make out session with Leia using her mind and only the Force on Han could be interesting... Unfortunately, the one PM I tried turned out pretty darn lame, so I think I'll avoid those from now on! ;)

Jedi-2B - One of the reasons this is an Alternate Universe story- LOL! Are you telling me Mara can't cook?? [face_laugh] - I never knew that! Oh well. :p I'm wondering if any of them would realize that the dreams mean Leia is alive, even if they did discuss them with each other? - That problem is about to be resolved. :)

HanSolo29- Not good. And it's all Ta'Chume's fault- That old Queen Mum is a wicked, wicked woman! Grr. [face_devil]

8. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    I actually thought Isolder was in on it, but I'm glad he isn't. He's too much of a pretty boy to do something like that...he'd much rather comb his hair or fix his make-up or something. Ta'Chume...I can totally see her do something like this, the evil little witch.

9. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I kind of wonder if them all discussing the dreams would lead them to a live Leia, too. They could think its her calling from the beyond - though if Luke meditates on what Leia is telling him...

Carbonite! Horrid. Han will be extremely angry.

10. Gabri_Jade

Gabri_Jade Fanfic Archive Editor Emeritus star 5 VIP

Nov 9, 2002
    Hello, GreatOne! :D I'm afraid I'm running short on time lately (darn DRL [face_frustrated] ) and haven't been able to post on the JC as much as I'd like, but I wanted to pop in and let you know that I've been reading this and enjoying it quite a bit. Very imaginative! And I rather like the way you write Luke and Mara. ;) Hopefully I'll be able to leave some decently insightful feedback with the next post. [face_blush]

11. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    IN CARBONITE?!!!!

you froze Leia in Carbonite!!!

well now she and Han have another thing in common. Ohh the poor girl. . .

well Luke, Mara and the Kids are going to have a rude awakening when that Ysalamiri dies. . .

12. Starrunner

Starrunner Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 29, 2003
    Wow! That's a long time to be in carbonite.
    That's also somehting Han has been through. So when she returns he may be able to help her recover better then anybody else.

Ta'Chume should be locked up in a insane assylum.
    Death to the Ysalamiri!

13. Jedi_of_Imladris

Jedi_of_Imladris Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 14, 2004
    Great posts! I love the frequency that this story is updated! So Leia is alive...from a point of view. A most interesting to cause major angst for Han and co. without actually making her condition permanent. I'm glad Vader/Ani was able to help Han get back to his family. I look forward to more of this great story!

14. KnightedRogue

KnightedRogue Jedi Master star 3

Aug 11, 2004
    Ohh - I was right?? Good Lord, that never happens!

Hmm, so Leia's been in carbonite for awhile and they've been trying to keep any Force-thing quiet with the Ysalamiri. But it's dying, so the fam is having dreams (and not telling each other).

I have no idea what's next though, so I'm along for the ride! I'm so excited!

*does hopeful Solo reunion dance* Yay!

Fabulous job, GreatOne! Can't wait to read more!

*KR*

15. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    More replies above these posts. I did some last night. :)

Laura_Anu - I actually thought Isolder was in on it, but I'm glad he isn't.- Nope, this time it's just the evil mother. [face_devil]

RebelMom - though if Luke meditates on what Leia is telling him... - Luke is going to mediate, but it's still going to be hard to pinpoint her! :eek:

Gabri_Jade - And I rather like the way you write Luke and Mara. - Of all the characters, I find writing Mara the very hardest. I don't want to make her too harsh, or why would Luke love her? So it's a fine line, and I worry about making her too soft, then! LOL!

maramijade - well Luke, Mara and the Kids are going to have a rude awakening when that Ysalamiri dies. . . - Yes, they are. And that's coming right up! :D

Starrunner - So when she returns he may be able to help her recover better then anybody else.- Returns? *face innocent* You want a HAPPY ending? :p

Jedi_of_Imladris - I'm glad Vader/Ani was able to help Han get back to his family.- I think he owed Han a little bit, don't you? ;)

KnightedRogue - But it's dying, so the fam is having dreams (and not telling each other). - Yup, that's pretty much the state of affairs right now. :D

16. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Chapter 9

17. Jedi_BMK

Jedi_BMK Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Good job.

Yay! The stupid ysalamiri's dead.

Now Luke needs to get to work. Find your sister. She's cold.

Of course she has to not know where she is. That would have been too easy.

Can't wait to see how they figure out where she is and then what they do when they go get her.

18. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    yes yes yes :D finally they're communicating

more soon can't wait for more :D

19. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

*sigh*

:(

Will you kill Ta'a Chume? Or will you give her an escape?

*tries to ignore Leia*

Is Tenel Ka on Dathomir or Hapes? *is suddenly confused*

20. Jedi_Scooch

Jedi_Scooch Jedi Master star 1

Nov 29, 2001
    *Looks around quickly to make sure no one is watching*
    *Delurks*

I've been reading this since you started and I must say it is one of the best I've read in a while. I love your style, and the concept is unique. I also think you hit the characterization of the frustrated single father Han right on the mark. Keep it up!!

*Relurks*

21. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Awww, Han's going to be ballistic when he finds out exactly WHAT they did to her.

22. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    WOOHOO! Ding dong, the ysalamari's dead! And now everyone knows Leia's alive, and then she will be rescued, and then everything will be hunky-dory! Of course, with a lot of junk in between. Hopefully that'll happen...if not...then it's still good!

23. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I wonder how long it will take for them to get a clue to where Leia is. Maybe the zookeeper will be looking for redemption and a safe haven - that's if he knew who was frozen. I can't remember if he does. Darn senior moment.

24. KnightedRogue

KnightedRogue Jedi Master star 3

Aug 11, 2004
    [face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing]

Beautifully done, GreatOne! I can't wait to see how they're gonna get her out of there!

*sigh* Those "telling Han Leia is alive" scenes are always so fun to read.

Again, fabulous job! Yay!

*KR*

25. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Heehee, just got back from nomming this for a few things...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.