main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Broken Friends, Qui/Obi, Pre TPM, Finally updated! 9/13

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Qui-GonJinn1, Sep 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Darksaber-

-Darksaber- Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 22, 2005
    Oh, this is awesome! I love it!

2. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Obi-Wan had begun to realise just what a nice master Qui-Gon was. And he wanted his Master to come back to him. Another stun bolt and it hit him, hard. He collapsed down on the floor in a heap. Master....

[face_shame_on_you] Bad Obi-Wan! You mistreat your kind Master,
    and then you whine for him at the first discomfort!!! :rolleyes:

You have a lot to learn! :mad:

Qui-GonJinn1, you say that you are going to be "mean to them for a while longer..."

Well, don't let me stop you! ;)

More, please! [face_batting]

3. Qui-GonJinn1

Qui-GonJinn1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 9, 2005
    You are all very nice people, but I take it you like Qui-Gon! Obi-Wan is being a mean pig and I is getting very angry with him! :mad:
    I am very sorry about the delay in these parts, but I have been ill and not able to update either of my stories, but i am back now and will try my hardest!

Broken Friends Continued
    Obi-Wan picked up his comlink and tried desperately to contact his master again. he had tried at least four times in the past three days and had no response. Master Windu and him were deaprting on a mission soon, but Obi-Wan could not get rd of the nagging feeling that something very bad had happened to his master.

Qui-Gon concentrated on the bleeping comlink across the room from him as he tried to move his hands. chained up against a cool stone wall with his hands above his head, he was not in a very good position and had serious pain in his arms. He didn't remember what had happened when he had veen captured, but it had happened three days ago. Since then he had not had food, water, had no clue where he was and why he was held captive. it had been four weeks now sicne he had left the Jedi Temple. Four weeks without an apprentice by his side...Qui-Gon had tried to forget, but he knew who was trying to contact him on the other end of the comlink. suddenly there were footsteps outside, and he raised his head to look at the stone door straight opposite him.

Obi-Wan switched off his comlink with a loud sigh. he wished he knew what had happened to his master. he sighed again and then an idea popped into his head. Coud he go to Kreussel and find his master? it was a three day trip there...but if Qui-Gon were hurt...and all because of obi-wan....that did it for the apprentice. yes he had insulted his master, yes he had been rude and upset him. Qui-Gon would probably never want to see him again. But Obi-Wan knew that if his master were dying then he would need Obi-wan, no matter what he thought. Obi-Wan made up his mind in that second to make things right once again between them and never to break up again. he had missed his master, all the little things Qui-Gon did, the subtle touches that he never normally aknoweledged but when Qui-Gon had gone felt as though had been ripped away from him. He got up and packed his Jedi robes and quickly ran out the door.

"Why do you think I should, or more to the point 'would', tell you that?"
    "Because I tell you too."
    "And you think that that is a good reason?"
    "Yes."
    Qui-Gon shook his head sadly. this had been going on for a long time. In response to his gesture, a hand slapped him hard. He ignored the stinging pain across his cheek and eye and continued to regard his captor with a cool stare. he would never break. Never.
    But then again, two days of torture would in the end break him because he knew quite well that he was not in a perfect mental state and his emotions were running high....anger. he wanted to break his chains and attack the person with the laser whip which had brunt his back so badly that he could not straighten up without wincing; he wanted to kill the person who had put him through this. And right at the back of his brain, somewhere he was trying to hide was anger at Obi-Wan who had sent him to this planet to be hurt. But that thought was folly. Obi-Wan was so right...so right that he deserved the better master and Qui-Gon deserved all the pain that was ripping through him and all the sadness.

That's it! I hope you enjoyed this part!
    Feel free to be angry at me for hurting Qui-Gon-I just gonna go and beat up Obi-Wan! [face_skull]
    hee hee hee hee

Thanks!

4. JOINME

JOINME Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2005

Ah, you do love torturing them don't you? :p

Well, do continue! [face_dancing] lol.

I particularly liked the bit where Obi came back to find Mace there. Ha ha! I would die. He just seems too strict.

Serves Obi right, the meanie. [face_shame_on_you]

5. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    ...he was trying to hide was anger at Obi-Wan who had sent him to this planet to be hurt. But that thought was folly. Obi-Wan was so right...so right that he deserved the better master and Qui-Gon deserved all the pain that was ripping through him and all the sadness.

Wait a minute, Qui-Gon! I think that Obi-Wan should be a better Padawan! But then, misery loves company, so maybe he'll get to enjoy some of the wonderful treatment you have been experiencing, too! ;)

Hope you feel better now! @};-

6. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

You are my kinda person I love to hurt Qui- and Obi

especially Obi, then a bit of mush to makem feel better.
    Keep up the good work you little [face_devil]

7. LilQui-Gon

LilQui-Gon Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 29, 2004
    Well, I ain't angry at you. Just don't kill him. ;)

Thanx for the PM's. :)

8. Qui-GonJinn1

Sep 9, 2005
    Hey there everyone,
    Not sure if anybody remembers this, but I thought that I would finish some of my older fanfics. I just read through this for the first time in several months and it made me cry at how nice everyone had been. So I just want to thank everyone who read this story at the start, and I hope that you come back to read what happens to that naughty little Obi-Wan and his poor, captured Master....

Broken Friends Part something or other continued
    Obi-wan knew that he had to do something. Anything to help him find Qui-Gon. He suddenly realised that he was appreciating his master so much more now, and he had to do something. He tentatively reached into the force and took down his shields which blocked the connection between him and Qui-Gon. His breath caught in his chest for a second when he felt all of the pain rush through him, striking him in his heart. He knew where it was coming from. Qui-Gon?he moaned under his breath, feeling the anger that also came with the pain. Anger that was probably directed straight at Obi-Wan.
    ?Master?.? He whispered, closing his eyes. There was no response and so he tried again, louder this time. ?Qui-Gon??

Qui-Gon had felt the shields that had been between him and Obi-Wan disappear, but he didn?t have the strength to respond to it. There was a murmur of his name which sounded very like Obi-Wan?s soft voice?but how could it be? Obi-Wan had made his feelings quite clear about what he thought, and Obi-Wan did not normally change his mind.
    Qui-Gon?s mind was a mess, his body battered and his will about to break. He knew he would not last much longer. As he slipped back into his unconsciousness, he thought he heard his name.
    ?Qui-Gon!?

It's probably really bad, but hey, does it continue the suspense of the story?

9. LilQui-Gon

Jul 29, 2004
    I'm so glad you updated this! [face_dancing] Is Qui gonna be okay? Please update soon! It's good to have you back! :D [:D]

10. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

OK so Obi-Wan has changed his mind.
    took him along time [face_shame_on_you]

Looking forward to an update Soon![face_dancing]

11. Qui-GonJinn1

Sep 9, 2005
    I dedicate this post to Gkilkenny and LilQui-Gon, who had veen really great readers!
    [face_love]
    Hope you enjoy this part!

Obi-Wan rushed to Kreussel, and landed the ship. He was worried, because Qui-Gon had not responded to him yet. He knew that within truth he deserved the treatment, and he suspected that his former Master was just ignoring him, but he was also trying not to think about what the voice was saying at the back of his mind, that Qui-Gon was hurt. Very hurt, and he would need help soon. Sobs caught in Obi-Wan?s throat as he left the ship, and walked into the city centre.

The city centre was small, with tall buildings which punctured the sky, and seedy undergrounds. He walked around, feeling out in the Force for a sign, anything at all.

He thought he felt a ripple in the Force as he turned a corner, keeping to the shadows. The Force was reaching out to him, telling him that he was close. The Force was willing him back to Qui-Gon. Was that good or not?

Obi-Wan slipped out of sight down an alleyway, convinced that he was at the place. But it seemed like all solid walls, and there were no entrances. Obi-Wan ran his hands along with stone, looking for a hairline crack, anything. Just then the Force screamed a warning, and something hard slammed straight into his back. With a slight cry of pain, his Force connection shut down, and he collapsed to the floor in a small heap.

Obi-Wan was thrown into a dark, dank room and hit the wall hard. He spent a couple of moments recovering in the pitch black, shivering slightly to himself. it was cold, and he could not access the Force. What was wrong with him? he reached out to it, and there was nothing there. He could no longer feel whether he was close to Qui-Gon...

Qui-Gon was roughly awoken by someone kicking him, and he opened his eyes to look up at his captor. ?Guess what I found, Jinn.?
    Qui-Gon looked slightly confused.

The captor pulled a limp figure out from behind him. the boy was unconscious, hands chained behind him in handcuffs that Qui-Gon recognised as Force-Restraints. They stopped linking to the Force. Qui-Gon's heart caught in his chest as he looked at Obi-Wan, his Padawan.

?He?ll stay unconscious for a while. So, are you going to tell me what I want to know, or do I have to hurt him??

Qui-Gon knew that the threat was true, and he worried about Obi-Wan. ?Don?t hurt him.?

?I thought that he deserted you!?

?He did. But that means nothing. You are not to hurt him.?

?What can you do, Jedi??

What happens next? Find out tommorrow!

12. LilQui-Gon

Jul 29, 2004
    :eek: Say it ain't so! They got Obi! What will happen now? [face_worried]

13. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

Obi-Wan to the rescue![face_dancing]

But now who is going to rescue Obi-Wan[face_worried]

Will Qui-Gon use his strength in the