main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Broncos and Football 2005

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by BFett88, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthGrimby

DarthGrimby Assistant to the Assistant to the Head Admin star 2

Jul 1, 2003
    lol.

I still think the Redskins/Dolphins was the worst Superbowl ever. Of the modern era, I'd have to go with Steelers/Cowboys in XXX. But this one is right up there. Come to think of it, the Steelers have been in a lot of crap Super Bowls. Like the one with the Vikings that was 2-0 at halftime.

2. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    Must be a season for boring postseason games...

The probowl was a snoozer. Everybody sucked on offense except for a few plays. And, sorry Melody, among offensive turds, McNair was by far the stinkiest. As the game went on, AFC's offense just got worse and worse. Manning was playing like crap, but at least he had bad weather to contend with. Green didn't do any better, and McNair...just wow. That guy is NOT my fantasy QB next year.

Oh well, at least I have the olympics to keep me distracted for a bit...after that...hmm...maybe I'll get back into basketball...but the bulls still suck. bleh.

3. DarthGrimby

DarthGrimby Assistant to the Assistant to the Head Admin star 2

Jul 1, 2003
    I think if they didn't use so many new balls there wouldn't have been so many fumbles on the center-QB exchange (what were there, like 5 or 6?).

It's probably the same reason why so many receivers were dropping the ball (Santana Moss, Chad Johnson, and Rod Smith all dropped big passes).

And wasn't that hit on Smith in the 4th quarter the cheapest hit of the game? I like Roy Williams, but what the hell was that?

4. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    I don't care, I still love McNair.

He can't help it if all the stupid rookies sucked! LOL

5. anthonymaul

anthonymaul Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2004
    I fell asleep watching the game.

6. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Damn dude! Did you call it or what!!! Rice retired in pre-season. But we went 12-4, won the division, and made it to the AFC Championship.

And with that, I think it's time to retire this thread....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.