main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Broncos and Football 2009

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by BFett88, Apr 15, 2008.

1. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    I couldn't find the 2007 thread but i found the 2006 one...oh and guess who i was talking about. ;) he he [:D]

2. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002

DUDE!

awesome. thanks for staying up to date! but hey, if its something positive about the Titans, post away!!

'cause we're all SO stoked on the Titans. [face_plain]

not trying to be mean, nnay. just a reality check. crikey.
    ITS A DENVER BOARD, titled "BRONCOS and Football 2008".

not knocking your team. Just your one sided posts.
    do you even read the other posts?, or just cut & paste articles about a team that only you care about?

Hey, do what makes you happy. Theyre 5-0. Yippie kai-yay.

I love ya sweetie, :) .... but it bugs me.
    *note: not a personal attack. not an attack on the Titans. simply my OPINION, on posts that seem excessive and/or out of place. (a currently debated topic.)

thats my $.02.

3. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    yes i do read them...i just do not know enough about the broncos to make comments. :(

4. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    Just so you all know, the above... "disagreement" has been resolved, via text message & PM.
    long story short,
    I was being kind of a jerk. [face_beatup]

:eek:
    I know. I could hardly believe it myself.

but all is well. :)
    rainbows cover the sky & happy little kittens run free in the tall grass.

[face_peace] Go AFC [:D]

5. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Sand free :D

6. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002

i love kittens...meow. >^..^< [:D]

7. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Monday Night Football against the Patriots will be a huge game for the Broncos. If they win, they go into the bye week 5-2, in first place in the AFC West, and with plenty of confidence. If they lose, they'll go into the bye at 4-3, possibly tied for first with San Diego (if they win Sunday), and perhaps doubting themselves as a legit playoff contender.

Before their cupcake meeting with the Raiders at home, they'll play Miami, then at Cleveland and at Atlanta. All three of those could end up being tough games if they're not clicking on offense.

I just watched the Jags game again last night, and it was apparent that despite the defense's inability to stop the Jags for most of the game, they were still in the game in the fourth quarter. Unfortunately, the offense couldn't get into any type of rhythm and couldn't move the ball when they needed to the most.

The really scary thing was that on the last drive, the Jags were just running dive plays up the middle with MJD, and even though Denver anticipated it, they couldn't stop him. Now I don't know if they were just tired or what, but that's completely unacceptable for a team that thinks they should be considered one of the top teams in the AFC. I still think the defense is going to get better as the season goes on, but a game like that doesn't help my confidence.

8. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002

Yup. Totally.

9. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    it would be nice to see the pats loose...:)i was surprised to see the Broncos loose to the Jags. I was watching and was cheering for the Broncos. MJD is good...Titans had a hard time containing him as well.

I am watching NFL Network this morning. Looks like Romo is out with a dislocated pinky. chargers are playing the bills...go bills for you guys. :) they are saying that the chargers are needing to deal with flying to the east coast...so i think that the bills have a good chance. so that would be good for the Broncos.

Colts are playing the packers at lambo. Rodgers hasn't been doing too poorly. it will be interesting to see if the jets play GB. need to look it up.

the Titans are playing the chiefs today, unfortunately it IS in KC. waiting for them to do a little special about the Titans. Who are the Titans? They are saying that the Titans have the best turn-over radius in the NFL. They are saying that we don't have a lot of big names. but our defense is one of the best. Actually last I heard they were 4th in the NFL. Ravens are still first i think. (that is ok the Titans still beat them).

honestly i am a little nervous about today's game...especially since KC was able to beat the Broncos :(...so it is an automatic win. BUT KC, does not have Larry Johnson anymore. so yeah...who knows.

NEXT monday nite is going to be rough...there is a big chance for us to loose. i am a realist..Colts are finding their stride. so i guess we will see..it is really going to be a hard game.

Yeah it is Sunday!! :)

10. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    poor chiefs....i actually feel kind of sorry for them. a LITTLE.

but 6-0 baby!

11. anthonymaul

anthonymaul Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2004
    What a strange season...

12. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002

congrats, nnay. Even my stepdad was talking about the Titans this Sunday. Thats the big time, yo. :p

13. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    thanks Mistress. Say thanks for me. :)

Next week is going to be the real test to be honest. Though Greenbay did kick the Colts boodie today!!!!

Sadly though the Raiders beat the Jets with almost 2 mins left in OT. craziness! and yeah the chargers lost.

as for the Titans i HIGHLY doubt we will go undefeated, but it does feel nice. :)

14. BFett88

BFett88 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 5, 2003
    Wow, what a horrible game. It is only half time and the Broncos have given up!!

So annoying, 4 turnovers!!!

After they lose the game tonight they will still be 1 game up on the Chargers, all I have to say is they are lucky.

8-8 this season, maybe. Right now they will be 4-3. I can't believe it, 3-0 to 4-3, wow just wow. They are going to lose this game 34-3. One of the worth Denver Defenses ever!! The offense, would be good if then didn't turn it over all the time.

15. BFett88

Dec 5, 2003
    3 and OUT!!! I know Cutler is hurt but come on!!!!!!

Huge PUNT Return!!! I can't watch this anymore. I am turning it off.

16. BFett88

Dec 5, 2003
    I didn't turn it off. I should have. Revised prediction. 48 to 3.

17. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    This is one of those times I thank the maker I have too much homework to get to watch the game. My brother and stepdad finally turned it off. I could hear the groans through two sets of closed doors.

18. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I like my punishment, I'm still watch, with one stink eye [face_not_talking]

19. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002

That is true devotion. =D=

Unfortunately, my giveadamn is broken and I have none. :p

20. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    oh...my...frakin...god...that was painful!

21. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Well, the Avs are playing a good game right now...

22. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    speechless....

:(

23. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    I am sorry about the Broncos...i was watching, but then i just couldn't watch anymore. :(

At least you guys have a Bye week to rest up and hopefully come back in full swing!!

24. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    I'm sorry, but I just have to laugh. It seems like the Broncs have always absolutely sucked at Monday Night Football, and have a tendency to choke when the whole country is watching. This was no change in that.

How hard is it to prepare for that? Is it a coaching issue, or what? But it just seems like they don't show up on Monday night.

Maybe it's just me, and it's a butter side falling face down on the ground thing, but it sure seems like they have a tendency to look like goobs at the big, well watched games.

25. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Titans add McNair, George and Wycheck to team's Ring of Honor

This REALLY makes my heart happy. Three of my FAVORITE players!