main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Brothers--- Jeriah Syn, Cade Skywalker

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by sonnymyson, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sonnymyson

sonnymyson Jedi Master star 3

Dec 7, 2004
    Title: Brothers
    Author: helgaleena helgaleenas@yahoo.com
    Fandom: Star Wars Legacy comics
    Genre: gen, pre-slash, hurt-comfort
    Rating: R for references to abuse
    Pairing: Jeriah Syn, Cade Skywalker
    Summary: Jeriah Syn isn?t alone in the Bloody Bones any longer. Now he has a brother named Cade.
    Wordcount: 3542
    Notes: Setting is the Legacy volume 12 flashback, where we get Cade?s version.
    Beta by Jade Solo.

Removed content and locked - subject matter is way over the limit of what we allow here.

2. sonnymyson

sonnymyson Jedi Master star 3

Dec 7, 2004
    The powers that be say that Cade and Jeriah were engaging in slashy behavior ????

[quote]?Wipe that smirk off your face, Jeriah Syn,? grinned the astrogator, cuffing him on the shoulder. ?That treasure ain?t in your sack yet.? Oh yes it is, thought Jeriah. As good as in my sack.

Especially that line, but pretty much everything from there to the end of the story. Honestly, the issue isn't about how graphic it is - in general, we'd allow you to post what you sent me.

BUT you're pairing two canon characters, and our rules are very clear - you can't write slash with canon characters on this site. Original characters are fine, however.
    Jade Solo [/quote]

I ask you-- what is slashy about pirates putting treasures into sacks??:rolleyes:

http://images.darkhorse.com/covers/14/14884.jpg/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.