Abq BRUCE CAMPBELL IS COMING TO TOWN

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Qui-Gon-Matt, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. skyra Jedi Knight

star 3
    That is so cool! I love Bruce! He was one of my favorite characters from the Hercules TV show. I could always count on great laughs whenever he was on.
  2. Vampi_Digitalwytch Jedi Knight

star 3
    *squeals like a fangirl* Now I gotta find something worthy of being signed!
  3. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay. his appearance will be on July 12th at the Guild Cinema. There will also be a screning of his new movie "Man with the Screaming Brain". I'm leaving town on this day, so somebody has to take my copy of his new book with them to get it signed for me. You will be handsomely rewarded!
  4. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
    I wonder if you can get tickets yet...
  5. Jaina Byrd Force Ghost

star 4
    BRUCE CAMPBELL = TALON KARRDE (For all you EU fans.) :D

[face_love]
  6. skyra Jedi Knight

star 3
    You are so right Jaina. He is definitely Talon Karrde. :)

7. karenec1 Jedi Master

star 4
    I guess Bruce Campbell will also be at Page 1 at 6 pm signing copies of his new book. Then on to the screening of his new movied at the Guild at 10 pm. Tickets not on sale yet.
  8. Starkiller454 Force Ghost

star 1
    where did you find out about the page 1 book signing? does anyone have any more infor? Thanks
  9. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    I want to go see him where ever he is at here in ABQ! I would also like to thank our wonderful Cyndi for getting me a autographed picture at the Fangoria Con this past weekend! YOU ROCK CYNDI!!!!!!
  10. cyndilt76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    you're welcome gecko,
    after everything you've done for me, it's the least i could do.

i'm excited to see bruce again, i hope we can all do both, autographed book and the film, if not i can always go wait in line for everyone and hold a spot at the theatre (after all my con experience, waiting in line is what i do best!) because we want good seats, hopefully he'll talk before the film, too-- his panel at the con was like a stand-up act--he is a god among men, truly.

god, i'm such a nerd!
  11. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
  12. karenec1 Jedi Master

star 4
    A friend of mine looked on Bruce Campbell's site and it had all the info about the Guild. So she e-mailed them and the Guild said they are doing a signing at Page 1. The catch...in order to get in to see him at Page 1, you HAVE to buy his new book from them. They will give you a bookmark with a number on it. You need to have the book, the bookmark, and your receipt to get in. Plus, I guess they said he is only going to sign the books, but who knows. My friend bought her book, I am just going to tag along if I can.

scratch that--I'm not going with her...I will be on vacation.
  13. obi-chris-kenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    That's how they did it last time he was here. He even did a reading from the book, took questions from people, and made fun of the movies he'd been in. It was pretty cool! Can't wait!
  14. Starkiller454 Force Ghost

star 1
    thanks for the extra info...
  15. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
    so he won't sign any body parts? I was thinking of getting myself signed and going directly to the tattoo parlor to make it permant....
  16. cyndilt76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    there was a guy at the fangoria thing that had done that on his leg-- he had the evil dead choking hand and then bruce's auto tattooed!! it was rad...
  17. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    ....I need....more tattoos...must....have...
  18. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
    I would have to have someone with me though, cause I will probably pass out or start crying my eyes out if I ever met Bruce... I need to let my mom know as well, she will probably want to go
  19. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    lucky you all are, Wish i was there to go i still need to get Bruces Auto, well have a great time all.
  20. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah but you got to play some bball with Mark Paul Gauslener - Zack from Saved by the Bell...
  21. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
  22. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
    damn it! you hit my head when you bumped!

I so wanna go to this but I don't want to buy the book thru Page1 - thats mean of them to block out people who can't afford the book at the moment!
  23. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
  24. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    I am so bummed that I'm going to miss this. I'm going to buy a book and someone has to get it signed for me. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.
  25. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Where you gonna be? I just finished "If Chins Could Kill..." last night. Great book!

I'll return it to the library, ASAP, Donna!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.