Abq BRUCE CAMPBELL IS COMING TO TOWN

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Qui-Gon-Matt, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Jawamom Jedi Youngling

Sooooooooooo, what time are yall arriving?:D
  2. Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan

star 4
  3. cyndilt76 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    i'm goin a bit earlier because i'm worried about a line-- i will probably leave work at about 4 to get up there by 4:45 or so....

i may be a very lonley girl standin around like a nerd-- but hey that's nothing new!!!
  4. StarLeia Jedi Youngling

star 2
  5. cyndilt76 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    i just talked to page one and they already have people lining up-- so i'm gonna head over there just in case!

hopefully i'll see some of you guys there!

shop smart, shop s mart
  6. ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan

star 4
    :_| [face_beatup] :_| [face_worried] :_| I wanna GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. skyra Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I went by just to see if I could see his adorable face. He's so cute!!! But, there were way too many people for that place. The lines seemed to be going fairly quickly though. I saw Susie, Cyndi, Jess, and Yvonne waiting around patiently.
  8. Wook Jedi Padawan

star 4
    *DANG*

Stupid work...I wanted to go!!!!
  9. LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I saw Mr. Cambell!!!!!!! I actually saw him twice in one day! My friend Will arrived yesterday by plane and Mr. Campbell was on his flight from Denver. I saw him getting his luggage, he packs lightly lol!
  10. Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan

star 4
    It was alot fun hanging out at Page 1 last night with those of you who went! Bruce was a true pleasure to meet because he did not treat you in a bad way! It was like running into a old friend.....if only I asked my old friend to come be in our Fan Film! :p
  11. Jawamom Jedi Youngling

:_| I am soooooo sad I missed it, we are such huge fans (particulary of his campy westernish tv series). The Jawa in our lives had mock trial downtown and was almost convicted of murder:eek:, luckily he was found innocent. Yet although that took up our evening our thoughts were with yall and Brucey.
  12. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Other things got in the way, too, so I'm SOOOO bummed I couldn't make it. *sigh* If someone wants to loan me his book, though, I'd love to read it. I HIGHLY recommend "If Chins Could Kill," too, if you haven't read it.
  13. ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan

star 4
    you forgot thte bag didn't you?
  14. Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I grabbed a bag.....when I went to open it up.....it turned out to be a sandwich baggie! :(
  15. cyndilt76 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    mmmm.....a bruce campbell sandwich....yum!!!!!!
  16. obi-chris-kenobi Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Bruce was great. Thanks for letting my daughter and I hang around with you all.
  17. Wook Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Now why couldn't I get stuck on a flight sitting next to Bruce Campell???

Nooo...I get stuck to a fat guy who feels the need to drag me into the conversation regarding his aluminum siding business... :rolleyes:
  18. LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    XD Wook you crack me up!!
  19. Lord_Melkor Jedi Youngling

star 3
    now there are many great things about aluminum siding...what they are i have absolutley no idea what they are...by the way only thing worse than that would be if he did not use underarm deodorant...
  20. Wook Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Nope, that was the creepy dude on the other side of my seat...*sigh*

Flying is for droids :)
  21. karenec1 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    For anyone who wants to know:

The Sci-Fi channel is airing "Man With the Screaming Brain". The world premier is Saturday, September 10 at 8 (I think...check listings)
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.