[#BSG] Finale Frak-off Party at our place, 20 March (friday) starts 6:30 p.m. - SEE FACEBOOK EVENT

Discussion in 'Evansville, IN' started by Stackpole_The_Hobbit, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stackpole_The_Hobbit Force Ghost

star 6
    THERE, I think I got everything in the frakkin' title.

Okay, so while we're all busy cleaning the shart out of our trousers after watching Galactica just now, I thought this would be the perfect time to say a few things:

1) We will be hosting the club's Finale Frak Party at our flat. Plz bring beverages, we'll probably be cooking.

2) I move that we watch the most recent episode of BSG up until the finale on PCMN. I don't think anyone will have a problem with this :p

3) HOLY **** **** WITH A **** SON OF A **** MONKEY WRENCH **** EPISCOPALIAN **** SAUSAGE **** AND **** PEPSI-COLA ****.

4) The environment, as always, will be spoiler free. We will of course have no problem discussing anything in previously aired episodes up to and including (As of now) "Someone to Watch Over Me".

5) Drink will be completely allowed, as I have found several websites with BSG-themed drinks and I totally wanna try them.

Plz rsvp so we know how many are coming so we know how much food to buy and subsequently make.

In closing, [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/ilstack/BSGpants.jpg]
  2. Mike-El Jedi Knight

star 3
  3. Edric-The-White Jedi Knight

star 2
    My gosh, depending on how things go with my girl, I may have to come if only to witness the end of BSG (believe it or not, I'm going to miss it).

I can also put my GPS to use.

Steve
  4. Yoda_Jammies Shelf of Shame - 2nd Place

Game Winner
    star 4
    3 things:

A) Is the last ep going to be longer than an hour (yes please) and if so, by how much

2) Kesh needs to check and answer his PMs and Emails

III) There is no three

Jammies
  5. Edric-The-White Jedi Knight

star 2
    Will you be providing directions that I can put into my GPS DooDad so I will not be lost? This sounds fun.

Steve
  6. Mike-El Jedi Knight

star 3

A) Is the last ep going to be longer than an hour (yes please) and if so, by how much

It will be a 2-hr finale

2) Kesh needs to check and answer his PMs and Emails

He needs a girlfriend more than anything. :p

III) There is no three

As Kesh would say, there is only the Six.
  7. Stackpole_The_Hobbit Force Ghost

star 6
    Steve: Directions are as such: turn from Green River onto Virginia. Normandy Arms Apartments will be directly opposite Tri-State Athletic. We're all the way at the back.
  8. Stackpole_The_Hobbit Force Ghost

star 6
    I have created a facebook event, because apparently that proves we're actually doing this.

RSVP or don't, but COME TO THE PARTY WE WILL HAVE BOOZE AND FOOD.
  9. Mike-El Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks for having me over and for the food.

Edric (Steve) is it was great to see you again. I really hope that your presence is "a sign of things to come".
  10. Edric-The-White Jedi Knight

star 2
    Mike-El -

Thanks for the kind words. I hope so as well. i got together with Scott Saturday night at Borders, so that was cool.

Stacky and Beth, or Beth and Stacky - Thanks for hosting the party. It was good to see you all. It was nice to meet your three lady friends as well. Hope they do not become zombies.

Any body who wants my cell number, pm me and I will give it in case we ever want to do an impromptu get together.

Peace,

Edric
  11. WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Master

star 4
    I could not make the gathering as I have a lot of Darth Real Life going on right now. Also, I'm desperately behind on watching BSG...where are those DVDs??

Steve and I are looking forward to an awesome Trek movie event!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.