main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho BSU BOOTH

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by QUIGONJINN02, Apr 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    NBO GANG:
    We have a booth scheduled for use at Boise State on Thursday, May 6th, from 1-7pm. We will not only facilitate it for a membership drive, but also to sell tickets, depending on what we hear today or tommorow. More to come later on...

2. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Having pushed back the IMAX project, our goal this coming Thursday is to push for new members as well as getting signatures of students/fans interested in getting Clones here on the IMAX in August.
    I need to know who all is helping with this...
    I know our good Cmd. Willard will be helping, and our VP and President will be there sometime after 4pm that day. Thanks again Marc for getting me all that stuff for the booth!
    Idaho, will you be available this day? Does anyone know what CodyBro's schedule is this day either?
    Thanks!

3. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    "thanks again marc for getting me all the stuff for the booth!"

- You're welcome... just trying to keep us set-up for success, man!

4. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    So glad someone is! See you after 4 Thursday..
    btw-
    I'm only going to take the R2 stand-up, having three is just too many for that size table and space. Thanks again for everything!

5. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    Ya, I wasn't sure how much room we really had... besides, R2 is probably the only one that will fit in your truck without a problem... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.