BTS schedule

Discussion in 'FanForce Project Runway' started by Obi Anne, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    I guess it's a good thing if we keep a schedule for ourselves in here, about what needs to be done.

I want to announce the competition on the 16th, so I plan on having an opening post with rules and such done during the weekend, so that you can have an input on it before it's posted.

We also need to start making contacts with people who would like to be celebrity judges. Since we have a schedule we could show that to the people and let them decide which challenge they would like to help out with.
  2. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I've been asking around for people whom may be considered a 'celebrity'. I have a few names so far. Haven't contacted anyone yet though.

For these judges do we want to have those who know about sewing, or nothing, or have a combination of both types of judges?
  3. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    I think for the "celebrities" it shouldn't matter, since we have two other judges with sewing skills. Maybe it's even better to have someone who isn't an expert on sewing, but can see through the raw hems to the concept of it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.