main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BTT, We get into ROTJ, Who is strongest Force User? Period.. in your Opinion

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by DarthSithLord, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSithLord

DarthSithLord Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2001
    1) Master Yoda
    2) Emperor Palaptine (aka Darth Sidious)
    3) Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker
    4) Luke Skywalker
    5) Leia Oranga Skywalker
    6) Obi Wan Kenobi.

Master Yoda: is Weak btt we reach ROTJ, He dies. Hes strong still but, acts weak.

Emperor Palaptine: He nearly killed Luke, He killed Anakin Skywalker.

Anakin Skywalker: He Killed Vader, He killed Palaptine, He restores balance to the Force.

Luke Skywalker: Destroyed allot of people at the Hutt raid, helped kill Vader, and he did allot of other things.

Leia Oranga SKywalker: Begins to learn the force in the End, by sensing Luke's past, and his safty.

Obi Wan Kenobi: Been dead for awhile, had plenty of time to train in the Force.

Darth Vader: Didn't do much except lose to Anakin Skywalker. tryed to convert his Son to become an apprentice of the Darkside, had the attention to kill Palaptine and take over.

2. Master Salty

Master Salty Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 18, 1999
    Vader is still the strongest.

3. DarthSithLord

Jul 12, 2001
    Even though Vader and Anakin are the same person.... they aren't at the same time... So who do you mean Vader or Anakin?

4. DarthSithLord

Jul 12, 2001
  5. Master Salty

Master Salty Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 18, 1999
    Anakin because he killed the Emperor.

6. Lars_Muul

Lars_Muul Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 2, 2000
    If you´re talking Force powers, I think Palpatine is the undisputable champion.
    If you´re talking deeds, I would say Anakin, because he turns back from the dark side. Noone has done that before him.

7. neeldawg66

neeldawg66 Jedi Master star 8

Mar 21, 2002
    Palpatine, if we're talking about force powers.

8. Sins_of_the_Father

Sins_of_the_Father Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2003
    1. Palpatine
    2. Yoda
    3. Anakin/Vader
    4. Obi-wan {old man, weaker in battle but a greater understanding of the living Force
    5. Qui-gon
    6. Mace
    7. Maul
    8. young Obi-wan
    9. Luke Skywalker
    10. Leia Organa

9. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    Vader physically, Palpatine with sheer Force power.

10. _Xanatos_

_Xanatos_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2003
    Logically I say that Palpatine is the strongest in the force but Vader has physical strength and the force.

But all time I say Luke being a Luke Skywalker fan.

11. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    I'd have to say Yoda. He was the only Jedi left from the old Order at that period. The rest had either fallen, were dead, or were only just begining their journey as a Jedi like Luke. Yoda had stood strong through it all.

12. DarthSithLord

Jul 12, 2001
  13. Count_Navillus

Count_Navillus Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2002
    It's a toss up between Yoda and Anikin Palps comes in a close third followed by Obi-Wan

14. NiktosRule

NiktosRule Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2001
    I would Yoda and Palpatine are tied. Yoda has had so much training that he would be nearly invincible and could use the force to his advantage better than probably anyone ever. Palpatine because he is probably the most powerful Sith ever and is a genius. If Anakin had gotten fully trained and not turned to the darkside he probably would've been the strongest.

15. DarthSithLord

Jul 12, 2001
    True.... Yoda has had 900 years worth of Jedi Training/practicing... But he became weak... we dunno if his "Weakness" which lead to his death,we dont know if it Weaken his Force Ability, it might have, but I dunno.

Anakin still he is the "Chosen One" He killed Vader and Palaptine, He has the Highest Midaclorian Account, He wiped out the Jedi Order.

Palaptine so much about his force ablities are Unknown. All we know is he was One of the Most powerful "Dark Lords"of the Sith.

16. Sophita

Sophita Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Still Vader.

17. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Vader. He took Palpatine's strongest lightning without even flincing.

Had Luke come up against that level of lightning, he'd have died. Close inspection shows that parts of Vader's armor have been melted into by the lightning. Luke never faced that intensity.

18. burrisjedimaster1

burrisjedimaster1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2002
  19. Ret

Ret Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 17, 1999
    Palpy

20. porkins14

porkins14 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2003
    Palpy is OBVIOUSLY the most powerful user of the FORCE by the time of ROTJ. YOu fanboys who say Vader are just being really biased. Now Luke is a stronger PERSON than Palpy since he is able to bring Vader to the light and he wins the battle. But in PURE FORCE POWER, there is no argument that Palpy is the strongest.

21. Ceethreepio

Ceethreepio Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 4, 2003
    Easy Mara Jade she is the only one who did not suffer any damage from any battle.

22. -Kyle-Katarn-

-Kyle-Katarn- Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 8, 2002
    Could that be *gasp* because Mara Jade wasn't 'officially' involved in the battle? If we go by EU, then Kyle Katarn is easily the most powerful force user in the universe. But, we don't.

In ROTJ, Palpatine is easily the strongest.

Overall, in every movie so far? Dooku. He went toe to toe with Yoda, and at the end of the battle, it was Yoda who was panting, Dooku was fine. He just realized that the rest of the forces were coming and he had to get the heck out of there.

23. winter_chili

winter_chili Jedi Master star 5

Nov 6, 2002
    no message

24. DarthSithLord

Jul 12, 2001
    Anakin is sorry people... but Since Anakin has the most Raw Power out of any force user, he is the best by the time ROTJ hits.

25. Master_Akwat_Kbrana

Master_Akwat_Kbrana Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2001
    First off, we don't really know very much about the powers of an ascended jedi. It could be that they're immensly strong in the force ("Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine" -Obi-Wan). So, setting Obi-Wan aside, I would have to say Yoda in terms of strength in the force, Vader in terms of physical strength. The Emperor could very well be the most powerful, but what have we really seen him do with the force? Shoot force lightning, something that we know for a fact Yoda can counter easily. Yoda has delved into another's thoughts, used telekinisis very effectively, countered force lightning with his bare hand, and kicked Dooku's arse with a lightsabre. Now, it's no stretch of the imagination to assume that Yoda isn't nearly as powerful physically in ROTJ as he is in AOTC. The fact that he *doesn't* confront Vader only reinforces this, so I'm putting Vader ahead of Yoda in terms of phycisal power, but Yoda clearly dominates as far as force powers are concerned. (This is just talking about what we've seen, there's a good 870 years we *don't* see in which Yoda is also, I'm sure, using the force to great extents).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.