Bubonicon Discussion

Discussion in 'Albuquerque, NM' started by BrotherHalo, Jan 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Alright, Danny!! Isn't Las Cruces grand? Eh? Eh?? No? Yeah, but it's better than Alamogordo...

Can't wait to finally meet you!
  2. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    I just learned that the Con Suite (Secret Hideout) is only open to paying attendees of the con.

Meaning, no pass, no suite.

A little disappointing, but considering they are providing beverages and snacks, understandable.
  3. Lorithavon Jedi Knight

star 3
    ok I'm posting the Mos Alba Bubonicon Flier to the website... print it post it, get the word out.

-lor
  4. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    thats sad... oh well..

Hey Lor awesome flier! Printed out some to post up around the area...
  5. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Hey all,

I just found out from CRaig that we might be able to get people in during the Con Suite on friday with "Visitor's passes". These passes are meant for single use only - people who want to check out one event and have entirely no interest in everything else.

If there's interest in anyone wanting to come hang out in the Con Suite friday evening, I'll pursue it. This would be interest by people NOT attending the rest of the con...

- Bob
  6. TK-1276 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Looking forward to meeting everyone at Bubonicon! It sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun!! :D
  7. SithLordAaron Jedi Knight

star 3
    I have a donation for the fan film marathon. I have a DVD with Troops, Lucas in Love, and the SW Holiday Special on it. Let me know if you'd like to use it.
  8. LadyNaberrie Jedi Master

star 4
    I will most likely make it to the Bubonicon, obky 5 days till my vacation so I won't make it to next weekend's meeting.
  9. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Oooh! AARON!! YOU ARE MY HERO!

Yeah, I would love to use that DVD of yours, please! THANKS AMIGO!
  10. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    well, this bites the big one. My boss wont give me the day off to go to the con.I wanted to go. Stupid job. i guess ill have to try for next year, or some other reason to go to meet you guys.
  11. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Well, that sucks. Do you know if anyone else from SCFF will be making it down? I'll go check your guys' thread about that...
  12. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    That does stink! Sorry to hear that! :(
  13. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    im still looking to go. im not sure about anyone else though. Im going to try and take the saturday off. i dont forsee any problems with it. So hopefully you will have at least one person down.
  14. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    how far of a drive is it?
  15. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    From Pueblo? About 5 hours. Not *too* bad of a drive...
  16. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    it will kind of blow if im by my self. especially if i drive home that night.

Although the driving directions are kind of funny.

.5 miles
    .2 miles
    3 miles.
    330.7 miles
    .2 miles
    .7 miles.
  17. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    hope you can make it...

is anyone else form there coming down?
  18. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    Im thinking one guy might still be. i havent heard anything from him in a bit though. he was going to look into get a SUV for us all, but since its getting to be so few i might just take my car. it would be so much better on gas.

I still want to though. I think it would be fun to get to meet some other FFers.
  19. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    well, ikt looks like im out now. my job is not giving me many hours right now and i dont have the cash to swing this :(

our FFs need to do something together sometime. it would be a blast.
  20. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Well, crap.

I don't have anything else to say right now other than that.

Crap. Oh, double crap.

21. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    I need to start compiling a list of folks who are planning on attending Bubonicon.

Or, more specifically, I need a list of people who want to come to the Con Suite on Friday (the 27th) night, and Friday night ONLY. I should be able to get some free Visitor's passes for those people interested.

Let me know, please!
  22. Jerahl Jedi Knight

star 2
    I shurly am interested. especally if its free. :)
  23. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I'm interested, and I'll be there for whenever I can get a pass to be there.
  24. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Well, here's the deal.

I can get visitor's passes to folks who intend on coming to one thing and one thing only.

If you want to come to the party on Friday night, and that's the only thing you will go to all weekend, I can probably get a pass.

If you want to come see the Fan Films on Saturday, and that's the ONLY thing you want to go to all weekend, unfortunately, you have to get a pass.

In fact, I can probably only get a visitor's pass for Friday night. All other times would have to be paid for.

Jerahl, you should look at the Bubonicon website. You can get a pass for the whole weekend at $30. Or Friday only at $10, Saturday only at $15, and Sunday only for $10.

Leto, if I could get you in for free the whole weekend, I'd do it, dude...
  25. Jerahl Jedi Knight

star 2
    I only plan to go Fri and Sat. Will the $10 on fri get me into the party room?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.