main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Buffy: Hell Reopens

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Nethrin, Nov 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nethrin

Nethrin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2006
    "She beat us. She beat YOU," said a male voice with a heavy country accent. There were two people standing in the darkness of a cave. The only light came from a thin beam from above.
    "I know, you don't have to remind me. And don't forget that you failed me." Said a female voice. "I will just have to do it right this time."
    "But our-Your- army was destroyed. We will need time to get a new one." Said the first voice.

"I know, while I wait I will sent some old friends to keep her busy."
    Said the second voice, slowly, calmly, but filled with anger and hate. The speaker stepped forward, into a thin beam of light. The face was that of Buffy Summers but behind her eyes was a darkness not of this world.
    "This time, she dies. And then nothing will stop me."

After Sunnydale there was Middleton, California. Most of the Slayers have gone back to where they were from, but the Gang is still together. The First has been beaten back, Spike and Anya are dead, and evil is still trying to destroy the world. The magic the Willow used to make the potentials become Slayers is fadeing, Now the only true Slayers are Buffy anf Faith. Will Buffy and the Gang stand firm against the coming storm? Will evil overtake the earth?

Welcome to Buffy: Hell Reopens! In this RPG players get to play as characters from Buffy: the Vampire Slayer, Angel, or characters they think up. I will be playing Giles, All other characters are open. If you want to play as buffy send me a character sheet written competely by you (even the bio, which should be three paragraphs, Minimum) and the person who I think did the best job gets to play her. This is my first time to GM a RPG so please be kind. :)

Rules

1.) GM is Law?.. Always.
    2.) Respect the TOS
    3.) No Godmoding ever
    4.) Only ONE character per person
    5.) Keep it clean (language and ICs)
    6.) Have fun. This is a Buffy RPG. They had fun, so can we
    7.) GM?s will control most of the NPCs, though characters are encouraged to help out if they can do it responsibly
    8.) Death will only come if you do something very stupid in this RPG. Injuries on the otherhand?. ;)
    9.) OOCs are alright, but keep them down
    10.) Any other questions can be PMed to me
    11.) ALL SHEETS MUST BE PMED TO ME FOR APPROVAL

Character Sheets

Name:
    Appearance:
    -Skin:
    -Hair:
    -Build:
    -Clothes:
    -Scars/Tattoos:
    Personality: (Try to include as many of the following fields as possible: Goals, Passions, Mannerisms, Strengths/Weaknesses)
    Bio: (At least two paragraphs, a paragraph being four sentinces. If you play a character from the show you may link or paste their bio from somewhere else)

2. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Gm Approved

Name:Terra Rosline
    Sex:female
    Appearance:
    -Skin:Soft and pale,unmarred
    -Hair:Long(almost to her waist)and midnight black,has a blueish seen
    -Build:Slight,breakable
    -Clothes:Long skirts and long sleeved shirts,jeans,peasent shirts,cargo pants.
    -Scars/Tattoos:A scar on her right shoulder from bent clothes hanger,in the shape of a Wiccan star. A birthmark on her right hand,a flower shape on the palm.A small scar on her left cheek
    Personality:
    Goals:To be the best Wicca she can. To follow the 'Goddess' and do good. She wants to be a translator or teacher as a career if she ever gets that far.
    Passions:Reading,being outside,singing,staying true to the White Magics,is a passionate person in general.
    Mannerisms:A bit summisive and tends to have a slight stutter. Plays with her hair when nervous. Bites her lip when worried or in deep concentration. Babbles when in pain,physical or metal or emotional.
    Strenghts:passionate and ture to who she is. Once she trusts someone is very loyal.
    Weaknesses:Afaid to trust or let someone in. Doesn't want people to know who she really is.
    Bio:
    At 13 Terra has been through quite a bit. When she was born she was early and still tends to be on the small side. Her father was increibly abusive to her mother and at times,Terra. Her mother taught her to use White Magic and showed her how to do things. Until her mother died Terra had and okay life.

When Allison Rosline she left her eight year old daughter in Hell. Without her mother to abuse James Rosline turned on her daughter. The first thing he did was burn a Wiccan circle into the child's back to teach her magic equaled pain. Now Terra does not cast but still firmly believes in the 'Goddess'.

Terra got fed up on her 13th birthday and left. She cast her first spell in five years. A confusion spell so her father wouldn't miss her for about three months. Then Terra got a bus ticket and headed away. She didn't care where but ended up in Middleton,CA.

At the moment she has enrolled her self in the local high school and is living alone in a run down apartment. She works for the owners at the small book store they also own and learns many things about all things supernatural from reading any books she can.

3. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006

GM Approved

Name: Faith Lehane (according to Joss Whedon from 2005, but last name subject to change)

Age: 26, December 14, 1980 (according to Angel The Casefiles Vol. 1)

Sex: Female

Appearance:

-Skin: Tanned

-Hair: [image=http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/buffy/angel/images/340/s4_faith.jpg]

-Build: Slightly muscled, but not chunky at all.

-Clothes:[image=http://www.cityofhellville.com/gal/albums/fanart/laota/normal_sf_d_21_t.jpg]

-Scars/Tattoos: A tribal tattoo on her upper right arm.

Personality: There is more than one side to Faith. She can be: vengeful, deceitful, dominant, verbally and psychically vicious, headstrong, evil and masachistic. Her better side is: fun, raunchy, sarcastic, humourous, risky, caring and passionate. She likes to be in control but also like a chilled situation without worries. She gets a rush from pain and violence so thoroughly enjoys taking advantage of her Slayer strength. She is independant and headstrong; always taking risks, which is probably due to her alcoholic mother. Her fighting ability is very high, boosted from confidence, will and obviously her given strength.

Bio:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith_Lehane

4. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    GM Approved

Name: Silias Dolton
    Sex: Male
    Appearance:
    -Skin: is a dark bronze
    -Hair: clean cut fade
    -Build: Silias is 6' 1" 220lbs. Atheletic built with well defined muscles.
    -Clothes: He likes loose fitting clothes usually you can find him in kahki colored Dickie pants with a button up shirt to match. He'll have a royal blue long sleeve undershirt, and a pendant that belonged to his father under everything. His shoes are mere street shoes usually high tops something he can move around in, and a pair of sports gloves when it's time to fight in his back pockets.
    -Scars/Tattoos: His got a long scar up hte side of his right forearm, and a tribal tattoo on his left arm with the letters R.I.P D under it.

Personality: Silias is scarred by the fact that his demon mother killed his father who refused to give him up when she came to take him to raise in her ways. Silias hates his demonic side, and it's what fuels his passion for fighting against those who would dare oppress those who are not like them. He can be hard headed when he thinks he is in the right, and will many times run out without thinking when he thinks somebody is endanger. Silias is not the open type with feelings, and all using humor, and insults to keep people from prodding to far. Due to being orphaned at a young age, and escaping his mother's many attempts to take him Silias is very street wise, and is known around many areas of California. His mannerism would have to be a sly smile when he feels a fight coming on, and his lazy walk belies the skill with which he fights with. Silias acts the tough guy routine to the bone acting like he doesn't give a damn about anyone or anything, but once you earn his loyalty the passion with which he fights for you is one that no many get to see often in a lifetime.

Bio: Silias lived with his father when he was younger, and knew very little of his mother who at the age of two left both Silias and his Dad who was a Detective in the L.A. area. Silias's father didn't have any family that Silias knew of, and he didn't speak much of Silias's mother till a few years later when at the age of eleven Silias's mother came back to take Silias from his father. After many failed attempts to do so Silias watched on as his mother consumed his father in a flame of fire, and turned to take him only to have Silias exhort some form of control over the properties of fire aiming at her driving both from the house as it caught fire. Before escaping Silias ran to the spot where his father's ashes now laid only to find his father's family pendant that had remained untouched even though his father's body was nothing but ash.
    Silias took to the streets, and got affliated with the life of street gangs into which a transformation took as his mother kept up her search for him. Silias began a search of his own for what his mother might be which brought him to Angel who was able to explain of what she was, and essentially of what he was. That piece of information did nothing but anger Silias greatly as he left Angel's offer to join his team who battled against such creatures who preyed on others like that. Silias returned to life on the street, but he couldn't deny his abilities which seemed to be naturally enhanced ten fold when in a fight or his growing ability to control fire elements.
    Silias came across Gunner in who he accepted the invitation to join against fighting vampires, but when Gunner left to join Angel's group Silias made his way out of L.A. to track his mother who now eludes him as whispers of the Ghost to which Silias has become known in the demon circles due to the nature in which his presences is hard to detect which makes it even harder when he is on the prowl. Silias has come to a compromise with his history, and is hell bent never to let a demon ruin another's life like it did his.

5. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    Name: Anya Christinna Emmanuella Jenkins
    Sex: Female
    Appearance http://www.sf-radio.net/buffy/charaktere/bilder/anya.jpg
    Personality: Anya is one of the oddest characters to appear in BtVS, her personality is seen as quirky and odd. Her years as a vengance demon have left her social skills flawed to say the least, she often says exactly whats on her mind without stopping to think of others feelings. The only time she seemed to say nice things was when she was around Xander. However after he left her at the alter she became bitter and broken, by the time of her death she had returned to her rude self, calling the Potentials "cannonfodder".
    Bio: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anya_Jenkins

After the events of Chosen The Powers That Be deemed the destroyers of the First's army worthy of a gift. They sent a deceased friend, Anya, back in the form of a ghost to help the group descide exactly what they wish for most.

6. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    GM Approved

Name: Elizabeth "Buffy" Ann Summers
    Sex: F
    Appearance:
    -Skin: light, slightly tanned
    -Hair: blond
    -Build: Slight, but muscular
    -Clothes: stylish, but allow for easy movement
    -Scars/Tattoos: Quite a few scars all over
    Personality: A strong individual, Buffy doesn't usually back down from a challenge. Seemingly doomed in love Buffy can be very sensitive and emotional at times. She does however like do bring a smile to her dark work with her own brand of sarcastic humour.
    Bio: Into each generation a Slayer is born, one girl in all the world, a Chosen One, one born with the strength and skill to hunt the vampires, to stop the spread of their evil blah, blah, blah... I've heard it, okay?

In any normal order of the world, Buffy Summers would have been a normal teenage girl, shopping and dating and surviving highschool. But fate chose her out of all the girls of her generation to fight darkness and protect the innocents from vampires, demons and all kinds of bad bad things. The fact that she lived a normal life meant that Buffy was more grounded in reality with other people than previous slayers, and her compassion and love for her friends and family has at times proved her greatest strength.

In Sunnydale she faced her worst nightmares, including the true love of her life, and this new conflict something she neither wants nor needs and so she is showing no mercy this time.

Full Buffy bio here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffy_Summers

7. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006
    Very good. I'm going to wait to get more people but i hope to post the first IC post by the end of the week. When i do, I will post starting posts for everyone.

8. EnnaJ

EnnaJ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    ~GM APPROVED~

Name: Dawn Summers
    Sex: female
    Appearance: She has appeared in season 4, fifth, sixth, and seventh
    -Skin: light tan
    -Hair: long and straight dark brown (about to the waist)
    -Build: not that strong breakable
    -Clothes: Dawn_Summers.jpgý
    -Scars/Tattoos: scars are probably on her stomach from when Glory tried to force her to open the dimensions, but Buffy saved her just in time
    Personality: (Try to include as many of the following fields as possible: Goals, Passions, Mannerisms, Strengths /Weaknesses): Dawn is kind, but tries to be strong when she has to be. She is the type of person that wants to be active in activities with other people, but hates being in lock down (a.k.a: protected all the time). Her goals are to convince people that she is aloud to be outside by herself and aloud to go out by herself. She hates to be considered a key and not real. Dawn is a sweet person inside and will help in anyway possible that she can. Her strengths are witchcraft, vampire hunting, and she is skilled at translation of foreign languages.
    Bio: A Czech Republic-based brethren known as the Monks of Dagon have possession of The Key, a mystical ball of energy that can open a portal to all dimensions. Once opened, it would create chaos on Earth as hell dimensions flood into this world until the energy is used up and the portal closed. The monks used powerful magics to and Buffy?s blood (or parts of Buff) and formed the ball of energy into a human and sent Dawn in form as a fourteen-year-old-sister to Buffy. Dawn basicly appeared out of thin air one day in the Summer?s household and artificial memories were implanted into Buffy?s and Dawn?s head so that it seemed like Dawn had been there since she was born. Dawn?s ?true state? can only be seen by the ?out-of-mind? or the mental.
    Dawn is a human being who the mentally unstable can see is really a green ball of energy. With the right ritual, Dawn's blood opens a dimensional portal to all universes, bringing chaos and destruction to Earth within minutes. Dawn's experience in battling vampires and demons has made her a more capable fighter and spellcaster with the ability to cast spells from memory. She can also read a variety of languages ranging from Turkish to Latin. Dawn has grown to rarely flinch when in danger, and her loyalty to her sister and friends is absolute.
    Dawn has never been considered a real part of the gang by any of its members, especially Buffy. There have been many occasions when Buffy has told Dawn either to go out of the room or to stay away from an argument or a fight, which annoys Dawn as she considers herself more than capable of fighting and expressing her point of view. The only person who Dawn relates to is Spike, who treats her with respect. Dawn develops a slight crush on Spike, but nothing comes of it. Dawn befriends Tara since neither of them are considered to be part of the Scooby Gang at that point. Dawn was deeply affected by Tara's death, finding the courage to voice her opinion of what Warren deserved.
    -partially made by me and the biography from wikipedia

9. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006
    GM Post: Lets get this started then. Here are the player characters so far:

Buffy Summers- Twinky_Stryder
    Dawn Summer- EnnaJ
    Faith Lehane- PressRedForFreakMode
    Anya Jenkins- Darth_Joesha
    Terra Rosline- Genimay
    Silias Dolton- LordPullus

Let the game begin!

Buffy Summers sat behind the drivers wheel of her new car. They had bought it when they moved to Middleton California. In the passenger seat sat Dawn, Buffys little sister. In the back seats were boxes and bags filled with what clothes they still had from sunnydale and the ones they had just bought. The survivors of sunnydale had pooled their money together to cover all the new clothes, the car, and the new house.

Buffy turned the last corner and drove down the street to the house. She parked out in the street, there was an old pickup truck in the driveway. The truck was Xanders, he had lent it to a guy from the construction firm to get out out town with. Xander had gone with Faith to pick up the truck while Willow and Giles had found and bought a house.

The house was a typical suberbian home, similar to what they had had before. It had two floors, a basement, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen and a living room. The house had few decorations, they had little money to spare on such things.

As Buffy and Dawn stepped out of the car they were greeted by Willow, who was just stepping out of the front door. She called into the house and Giles soon came out as well. Giles reached up to his face and re-positioned his glasses, something very typical for him. He walked up to Dawn and gave her a hug, smileing.

"Welcome to your new home, I do think you will find it suitable," Giles said as he walked over to Buffy and gave her a hug.

Willow walked up and hugged Dawn, a paper pad in her hand. She smiled a tired smile and looked at her pad.

"I dont know if you like this but its what we worked out," Willow said. "Giles and Xander will sleep in the basement, its set up like a bedroom. You," she pointed at Buffy, "and Dawn will share a room. Kenedy and I will share another room and Faith will have the last room. Xander is upstairs, setting up furniture. Faith is in the kitchen, I think."

TAG: Twinky_Stryder, EnnaJ, PressRedForFreakMode

Silias Dolton walked down the street, a scrap of paper in his hands. He looked once more at the paper.

Find Buffy Summers
    25 Ridgeview rd, Middleton Ca

He had ben given this slip of paper by a wiccan, one that could see glimpses of what was to be. He pocketed the paper and he saw the house that he was looking for. Three girls were out front as well as and old man. They looked like they were just moving in.

TAG: LordPullus

OOC: Darth_Joesha, Im going to wait to post an entry for you. I'm going to let the others talk a little before adding you. Genimay, I am also going to wait before I tag you.

10. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Faith Lehane
    Buffy's New House ~ Kitchen

The new house did have some resemblance to Buffy's previous house, back in Sunnydale. The kitchen especially has a similar layout to the last. Faith was perched on the worktops, snacking from a packet of cheesepuffs she had bought on the way back with Xander. She couldn't help but picture Kennedy stood infront of her, leaning on the mantle, escaping the conference in the basement. Faith had built respect for her; she was a fighter, and never doubted her own potential.

Although the house was new, a clean slate to them all, so many memories werer being bought back from purely glancing around. She placed her cheesepuffs on the side and hopped off the worktop, heading for the front door. Buffy and Dawn were back.

"Hey B.!"

Tag: All Outside

11. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    IC: Dawn Summers

Dawn smiled at Willow.

"Thanks Willow, its good to see you." she said.

She was a little disappointed that she and Buffy had to share a room, but she could handle it. It looked like Will had worked hard on the house and was exhausted. She looked at the house and smiled. She could get used to living in Ohio. Dawn smiled as she heard Faith. Dawn lightly chuckled.

"Its good to see everyone." she muttered.

TAG-Nethrin, Faith, Buffy, anyone else

12. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Buffy Summers

Buffy Smiled and hugged the former rogue slayer and fugitive.
    "Hey Faith"
    She walked on into the den. It was plain, normal, but comfortable. The rest of the rooms were similar. It would be a bit of a sqeeze, but they had handled worse things than having to share a bathroom.
    She turned back to the others and gave Willow a hug.
    "It's perfect guys, thanks."

TAG: anyone.

OOC: Sorry not a great post, I just couldn't think of much to write [face_blush]

13. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Faith Lehane
    Buffy's New House ~ Porch

"Hey Faith." Said Buffy, calmly as only she can pull off, before reaching in for a hug. Faith accepted and hugged back, but not too strongly.

Buffy wondered into her new house slightly, glancing around, summerising her new living area. She turned back. "It's perfect guys, thanks."

"It's weird, it's like being back at your old pad, B. It just..." She paused to figure out her emotion in her head, without blurting random letters. "... it's home."

Tag: Buffy

14. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005

Dawn ran into the house after Buffy and Faith. She looked at the two and then ran upstairs. She wanted to see her room. She loved her room, well she didn't see yet, but she knew it was cool. She wanted to see it before Buffy did and lock Buffy out of the room, just to tick her off. Dawn smiled at the thought. Just like old times. Before she knew it, she found her room. She closed the door with a small slam, to tell Buffy that she had found it before she did. Dawn giggled and locked the door, but found there was no lock. So, she sat up against the door hard and waited for her sister. She shook her head at herself and laughed.

TAG-Buffy, Faith, Giles, Willow anyone else

15. LordPullus

Jul 6, 2006
    IC: Silias

Rounding around the corner Silias continued to read the numbers on the houses glancing at the paper in his hand every so often his brain trying not to think to hard on the fact that he was extremely out of his element here in this upper class residential area. Dressed in a pair of Kakhi colored Dickie pants with a Dickie buttoned up shirt to match with a white long sleeved t shirt under, and a pair of high top white shoes on his feet Silias found a lot of the neighbors staring openly at his appearance as he found the house.

"What the hell is their problem", Silias muttered under his breath as he tried to recall his latest calming method for controlling his temper.

It seemed like whoever the hell Buffy Summers was had just moved into the house he found himself in, and glancing down at the paper one last time Silias made his way to the front door to see if he could find this Buffy Summers the old Wican lady had told him to find.

Knocking on the door, and ringing the doorbell Silias took of his shades speaking to himself,

"I hope this guy is worth all the trouble coming out here"........

Tags all in the house

16. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Buffy

Looking up the stairs Buffy rolled her eyes as she heard the bedroom door slam.
    "Just so you know I asked Xander to NOT put a lock on the door."
    The doorbell caused Buffy to turn away from the group. As she opened the door she was confronted by a young man.
    "Uh, hi. I'm Buffy Summers. Are you one of our new neighbors?"
    She looked him up and down. Extreme fashion much?. He was obviously not the local perky welcome wagon, but surely this was nothing "work related". They had only just gotten here.

TAG: Silias, anyone.

17. LordPullus

Jul 6, 2006
    IC: Silias

The door opened, and Silias found himself face to face with a female roughly around his age who answered to the name Buffy. Silias's eyes did a quick checkdown noting that the girl infront of him was easy on the eyes, and she was checking his clothes out with a bit of skeptisims that brought him back to why he was there.

"Me a neighbor......yeah right like they would place me on the neighborhood watch patrol, Silias half blurted out in a low tone of voice as bitterness crept in to his voice from the stares he had received earlier.

Clearing his throat Silias handed the piece of paper in his hand to the girl who called herself Buffy as he spoke,

"If your Buffy then I guess your the one I was sent to find", Silias answered as his mind drifted back to the old wican lady who had pretty muched threatened him to find this Buffy who he thought was a guy, but turned out to be some chick in a neighborhood he never had pictured himself in for a reason he didn't know about.

All Silias knew that this Buffy might have some answers or information for him that he was supposed to collect, and be on his way.

Tags Buffy and anyone.

18. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Faith
    Buffy's House

Dawn had ran past where Buffy and Faith stood and slammed a door, probably her new bedroom door, keeping Buffy out. The doorbell rang and Buffy turned to answer it. Faith could hear a soft yet deep voice, a man. She walked over and stood behind Buffy, noticing the man stood in the doorway.

"Woah.." She said quietly as she saw the attire of the gentleman. She managed eventually to take her eyes off of his body and look at his face, but she said nothing. She got a strange aura off of him.

Tag: Silias, Buffy

19. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005

Dawn frowned in disappointment. She was looking forward to this, darn her sister. She snapped her finger and then opned the door. She walked downstairs.

"You know that really sucks, I was looking forward..."she trailed off.

Buffy and Faith were talking to some man. She really hoped that the man didn't take her comment to him, that WOULD suck. She smiled nervously.

Dawn turned to her sister. "Oops. Sorry Buffy, didn't know we had company. Is he our new neighbor ?" Dawn asked, not hearing the conversation before.

TAG-Buffy, Faith, Silias

20. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Buffy

From bad past experiences Buffy knew that anybody who set out to look for her was generally out to kill her.
    "Dawny, go upstairs. I think Xander may need some help. Now."
    She turned back to the guy, but not before giving Faith a quick This may be trouble, get ready look.
    "Looking for me huh? Looking for me why?"

TAG: Silias, anyone.

21. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    Ic: Dawn Summers

Dawn frowned and went back upstairs with a disappoined look on her face. She saw Xander and hugged him. She needed a hug. Buffy never let her in on any of the action with the scooby group, never.

"Hey Xander."she said.

TAG-Xander amd Buffy

22. LordPullus

Jul 6, 2006
    IC:Silias

Silias stood at the door waiting for Buffy the girl standing infront of him to respond when she was joined by two other females at the door who obviously didn't have the manners at least to hide the fact that they were giving him a quick look over.

"Looking for me huh? Looking for me why?"

Silias brought his eyes back to the one who called herself Buffy a calculating look forming as he noticed that the youngest of the girl go back into the house, and the other female inching closer towards Buffy side flanking him between them. The irritation flared up within Silias as it usually does when people act defensive around him, and he found a rough edge in his voice as he answered,

"I was hoping you would be able to answer that exact question for me", Silias muttered through gritted teeth shoving the piece of paper in his hands towards Buffy.

"Some old Wiccan gave me that with the lone instructions to find you with no reason or logic behind it", Silias added as he started to regret ever following the Wiccan lady's insistence's which bordered on threatening.

Silias could feel his temper flare up within him as he stood their waiting for a reply, and for everyone who was concerned Buffy better have one hell of a good one for why he spent nearly six months to track her down.........

Tags Buffy

23. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006
    IC: Xander

Xander stopped movind the furniture around when Dawn came in. Willow had told him how she wanted the furniture set up in her room and he had been chosen to do it. Boarding up windows and moving furniture, that was his role in the gang. He smiled as Dawn hugged him.

Even though he was happy there was a sadness in his one eye. Ever since Anya had died he had worn sadness like a set of clothes. he reached up and re-positioned his eye patch, another reminder of bad times.

"Dawn, I didnt know you were back. Is Buffy back?"

TAG: Dawn

OOC: Nice work everyone!

24. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Faith
    B's House

After the man at the door explained he was looking for Buffy, Faith recieved the nudge and look off of her, usually translating to "Be careful, watch out." Nobody normal ever wanted Buffy Summers.

"Looking for me huh? Looking for me why?" Buffy ever-so subtley questioned the man.

"I was hoping you would be able to answer that exact question for me. Some old Wiccan gave me that with the lone instructions to find you with no reason or logic behind it." The creepy stranger approached Buffy with, handing her a letter. His voice had raised only slightly from Buffy telling Dawn to go upstairs, like he was agitated and getting angry.

"Buffy?"

Tag: Buffy, Silias, All...

25. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005

Dawn looked up at Xander and frowned.

"Yeah, I'm back. Nice to see you to Xander, Buffy's downstairs. I can see much you've changed." she said, a little angry now.

Everyone wanted to know where Buffy was, everyone wanted to know if Buffy was back, everyone was happy Buffy was back. What about her ? Didn't anyone care ? She missed Spike. Dawn glared at Xander.

TAG-Nethrin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.