main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buffy Personality Test

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by nnaydolem, Sep 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    Check this out!

Thanks JP!

2. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    I am...

Glorificus
    54% amorality, 81% passion, 72% spirituality, 45% selflessness
    You probably have a complicated, multi-faceted personality. Kind of like Glory-Ben-Glorificus.

Passionate and driven with a spiritual side that comes out at times, a healthy taste for the finer things in life and a willingness to do what's necessary to achieve your ends. You're assertive and have no problems standing up for yourself. And, push come to shove, you're the closest anyone's ever come to straight-up beating the Slayer and her gang.

3. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    Adam
    54% amorality, 45% passion, 63% spirituality, 45% selflessness
    Interesting. Do not be fooled by his rough exterior; Adam was much deeper than most have given him credit for. Like most, he sought answers to the harder questions of existence: who am I? what is my purpose? You might ask those same questions, yourself.

Like Adam, you're calm, and dispassionately work to achieve your ends.

Also, you may just have a nuclear core.

4. FenigDurak

FenigDurak Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2002
    Xander Harris
    27% amorality, 63% passion, 81% spirituality, 72% selflessness
    Xander. Loyal, brave, true and passionate. Perhaps the best friend a person could have, always willing to jump into the frey to help out his buddies.

Also, one of the most popular characters in the Buffy universe.

Congratulations!

5. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    dude...you're a dude. dunno how I could've missed something like that... :oops:

6. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    You probably have a complicated, multi-faceted personality. Kind of like Glory-Ben-Glorificus.

Passionate and driven with a spiritual side that comes out at times, a healthy taste for the finer things in life and a willingness to do what's necessary to achieve your ends. You're assertive and have no problems standing up for yourself. And, push come to shove, you're the closest anyone's ever come to straight-up beating the Slayer and her gang.

Congratulations!

why must i always be referred to as complicated?

7. FenigDurak

FenigDurak Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2002
    You honestly do NOT want me to answer that...

8. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    Rupert Giles
    63% amorality, 45% passion, 63% spirituality, 54% selflessness
    Utterly calm and resolute in the face of danger, utterly devoted to his loved ones and comrades in arms, and utterly willing to do what is necessary to ensure that good overcomes evil. Giles knows the score, he knows that sometimes virtue relies on good men getting a little messy, and he's willing to take that on himself, largely so that others don't have to.

You might share some of that.

You most closely resemble one of the most popular heroes in the Buffy universe.

Congratulations!

AND I have a sweet English accent.
    [face_dancing]

9. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Cordelia Chase

45% amorality, 72% passion, 27% spirituality, 27% selflessness

Cordy is one of those characters who's sometimes misunderstood. True, you have a healthy self-interest, and an interest in the finer things in life, but that doesn't mean that you don't have a heart of gold and a bit of passion in your soul.

In later years, Cordelia proved just how loving and good a woman she was, and (whether man or woman), I suspect you're kind of like her.

10. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
  11. Kaety

Kaety Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2005
    AAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!! I AM Annoying!!!!!!!!! I Am.........

Dawn Summers
    72% amorality, 63% passion, 63% spirituality, 81% selflessness
    Dawn is a person driven by her love for her friends and her desire to make a difference. Perhaps you are, too. You're willing to do whatever is necessary to do what is right for those you care about, and sometimes this can get you in a little bit of trouble.

Most of all, however, you have a heart of gold.

BLECK!!!!!BLECK!!!!!BLECK!!!!![face_frustrated]

Maybe I screwed up? I'm taking this again tomorrow....

12. Darth_Nast_T

Darth_Nast_T Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2005
    Angel

45% amorality, 45% passion, 54% spirituality, 36% selflessness
    To shanshu in this test means to turn up guided by morals, calm and self-controlled, spiritually guided and powerfully moved by one's own destiny.

Kind of like I'd expect Angel to score, were he to take this test. You're probably sort of heroic in your own life.

...and sorta broody...

At least I'm not Dawn ;)

13. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    I didn't need to take the test, since I'm a very morally flexible person in the first place and I knew what I'd get...but I took it anyway.

Spike
    63% amorality, 54% passion, 36% spirituality, 54% selflessness
    Ruthless, passionate, ravenous and--when it comes to it--devoted to those you love. Sound okay? Sounds like Spike, a character at times a hero and others a villain, but always compelling, dynamic and driven.

Based on the results of this test, you're like Spike in every way but the fangs.

14. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Dawn Summers
    72% amorality, 72% passion, 81% spirituality, 63% selflessness
    Dawn is a person driven by her love for her friends and her desire to make a difference. Perhaps you are, too. You're willing to do whatever is necessary to do what is right for those you care about, and sometimes this can get you in a little bit of trouble.

Most of all, however, you have a heart of gold.

Meh.

15. Sithis

Sithis Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 28, 2005
    hmm dont watch buffy but...

apparently its someone called Xander

16. Kaety

Jan 30, 2005
    AAAACCCCKKKKKK!!!!! Still Dawn. @*&&$*#()*@#$*!!!!!!!:mad:

So I took the nerd/geek/dork test from the link at the end and at least I am quite pleased with those results...

Modern, Cool Nerd
    69 % Nerd, 86% Geek, 34% Dork

[face_dancing]

17. Darth_Nast_T

Apr 8, 2005
    So, would Dawn Summers try to manipulate a personality test to get more "favorable" results...o_O

(I think so..)

18. Kaety

Jan 30, 2005
    Shouldn't I have been a more EVIL character for it????

Well, on my 5th try to be someone else - I actually tried to be Evil and came up as Warren - so I guess I am either annoying or completely evil!

I pity you poor souls who know me!!!!

19. Darth_Nast_T

Apr 8, 2005
    I don't think attempting to manipulate the results of a personality test is particularly evil... Nerdy perhaps, not evil.:D

20. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    Did the Nerd/Geek/Dork test at the end of the Buffy one. I think my Nerd/Geek scores are slipping purely out of apathy. LOL.

Modern, Cool Nerd
    73 % Nerd, 78% Geek, 17% Dork
    For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
    A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
    A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
    You scored better than half in Nerd and Geek, earning you the title of: Modern, Cool Nerd.

Nerds didn't use to be cool, but in the 90's that all changed. It used to be that, if you were a computer expert, you had to wear plaid or a pocket protector or suspenders or something that announced to the world that you couldn't quite fit in. Not anymore. Now, the intelligent and geeky have eked out for themselves a modicum of respect at the very least, and "geek is chic." The Modern, Cool Nerd is intelligent, knowledgable and always the person to call in a crisis (needing computer advice/an arcane bit of trivia knowledge). They are the one you want as your lifeline in Who Wants to Be a Millionaire (or the one up there, winning the million bucks)!

21. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    Faith
    63% amorality, 63% passion, 45% spirituality, 45% selflessness
    Faith is a powerhouse, and you might be, too. Passion-driven, down-to-earth, and willing to do what it takes to get things done and have a good time doing them, she is tough and sexy. Now, this test didn't rate your sexiness, but with these kinds of traits, that's probably true as well.

You rate as one of the most dynamic characters of the Buffy universe.

Total hotness![face_dancing] not quite the right gender though....

22. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    Now, this test didn't rate your sexiness, but with these kinds of traits, that's probably true as well.

*points at Mac*

Sek-say.

23. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    :cool:

and for the geek test through that site

Pure Geek
    47 % Nerd, 60% Geek, 43% Dork

24. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    Glorificus
    72% amorality, 63% passion, 72% spirituality, 45% selflessness

25. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Modern, Cool Nerd
    78 % Nerd, 69% Geek, 17% Dork

For some reason I also took the 'Would you be a Nazi test' I was a brainwashed foot soldier... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.