main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Buffy The Vampire Slayer RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Joesha, Jan 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    Buffy rpg: it is a year after the episode ?chosen? and a year after willow performed the spell awakening all the potential slayers making thousands of slayers, The powerful Vampire Kastilla has assembled a huge army of vampires and demons. They have begun crusading through America, the newly apointed Military Leader, Faith, has made an army of slayers to fight the vampires and hold them back.

Rules: No god modding
    No obscenities
    Have fun

You can be slayers, demons, vampires, civilians or watchers. Slayers are not invincible so don?t think you are. Some of the old characters may be allowed to be played p.m. me.

For information visit

buffy.com

Character sheet:
    Name:
    Watcher(if you have one.):
    Appearance:
    Clothes:
    Weapon(s):
    Job:
    demon?:
    Bio

pm me if you have any questions.

2. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Character sheet:
    Name: Raine Yubari
    Watcher: None, her old one was killed by Kastilla
    Appearance: She is asian with long black hair which she usually ties back.
    Clothes: She wears loose fitting trousers (pants) and a tight top with many loose bangles
    Weapon(s): the obvious stake and cross etc and a big axe.
    Job: she worked in a cafe until her calling when she was asked to join the Slayer army by faith.
    Demon?: no
    Bio : Raine was born and raised in England until she was 17 when she dropped out of college and moved to America where she met her watcher who soon died at the hands of Kastilla. She then joined Faith's army.

3. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Character sheet:
    Name: Kastilla
    Watcher(if you have one.):n/a
    Appearance: She has long dark brown hair with a long face of exotic beauty. She has a slender figure and paints her nails a vivid blood red.
    Clothes:She wears a long dark red dress with ornate jewels hanging off it.
    Weapon(s): Her nails and her strenth... oh and two pistols. :)
    Job: Leader of the Vampire Crusade
    demon?: yep, vampire
    Bio: Kastilla showed her potential as a vampire from before she was sired after she slaughted a whole village, she was sired several weeks later and fought her way into the elders respect by ethier killing them or scaring them to leave the country. She is of sicilian background.

4. SithBountyHunter

SithBountyHunter Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2004

Name: Lorenn Jennon
    Watcher(if you have one.):Benjamin Artomass
    Appearance: 5 11, crystal blue eyes, ebony black hair with dark red tips, hair goes to her shoulders,
    Clothes: wheres a black t sheat witha tear in the right sleave as to the style of the t shirt beneath her black trunch jacket, wears black trousers and black leather boots
    Weapon(s): Cross, geniune holly water, slayers stake, silver sword
    Job: Bar tender
    demon?: no
    Bio: she came from London Lester Squiare where she was born and raised and was first told about vampires and demons by her father well knonw Slayer in England called Luka. at first she did not believe in them and thought her dad was nuts untill some attacked her home when she 12 and killed her parents she didnt know who they were. When she got her father he was all ready half dead and told her to go see Benjamin who would train her in the ways of the slayer, she agreed and vowed to avange her parents death and travled to the other side of London to find Benjamin. Of course she found him but she was tuaght physical combat and how to fight she did not get kill her first Vampire till the age of 16 and from their she patrolled the streets and undergrounds of London killing Vampires and werewolves. two years later her Watcher instructed her to go to America and find out Sunny Dle to put her skill towards the army, he told her only their will she be able to avenge her parents death so she has been in America ever since working as Bar Tender and patroling the streets awaiting to complete her mission...

5. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    Name: Kendrix McKenna
    Watcher: None
    Appearance: 5ft 3in tall, blue eyes, dark blonde curly hair nearly always tied up
    Clothes: Loose practical clothing. Blue trousers, white t-shirt and black jacket, boots
    Weapon(s): Pistol, Dagger, anything she can get her hands on
    Job: Was a police officer before getting involved with slayers etc
    demon: No
    Bio: A former member of the Sunnydale police force, Kendrix became involved with vampires and slayers when she was called out to a disturbance in a bad area of sunnydale which was suspected to be illegal drug dealing in an abandoned building. When she and a few other officers arrived, she found that it wasn't drug dealers, but a small group of vampires. They attacked the police officers and killed all of them. Kendrix was badly injured and was about to be bitten when a dark figure burst in and killed the vampires. She passed out from her injuries before she found out who it was. After waking up in hospital, she spent a long time trying to find out who her rescuer was. But when she was finally released, the police dismissed her, thinking it was to risky to keep someone who had been in contact with the vampires. Soon after she discovered some information about the slayers and is still trying to track down the person who saved her life, feeling that she has to repay her debt

Is that ok? She sort of a Xanderish character :p

6. SithBountyHunter

Dec 16, 2004
    this rp sounds like its going to be fun when do we start or do you want wait till others join? ^.^

7. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: right, just a small fact for any of you that didn't watch the final episode, if you dont wan't to know until you see it don't read on...(but i think its safe to say all fans have seen it)

In chosen sunnydale does collapse into a big hole in the ground and thus is no more... so the army is stationed in cleveland where another hellmouth is and the vamire crusdade is hiding out in the wrecked remains of Sunnydale.

oh and we'll start when we have more characters. :)

8. dracuslos

dracuslos Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2004
    Name: Angel
    Watcher(if you have one.): ???
    Appearance: Tall, Buff.
    Clothes: Black shirt, black pants, black trenchcoat.
    Weapon(s): Fists
    Job: Vampire Slayer
    Demon: Vampire
    Bio: ???

9. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    Age: 122 (According to Council records, he was born as a vampire in 1880. However, Spike has mentioned in other episodes that he is actually closer to 130.)
    Bloodline: Aurelian
    Sire: Drusilla
    Grandsire: Angelus
    Birthplace: London, England
    Pre-Sunnydale Stats: Killed two Slayers - Xin Rong (Boxer Rebellion); Nikki Wood (1977)

Sunnydale
    Spike's first words upon entering Sunnydale were "Home sweet home." At the time, he would not realize how true those words would ring for him in the future. His character originally began as a short-lived cool guy, but has since developed into a vampire that the show cannot live without.

In his years on the show, his character has undergone serious changes. Originally, the Big Bad came to town with his beloved Drusilla in search of a cure for her weakness. While he was at it, he figured he would bag his third Slayer. He did indeed find a cure for his Dark Princess, but not without consequence. Shortly after her recovery, Daddy came back into the fold once he lost his soul. Realizing that Angelus was taking his Princess from him, and intended on ending the world, he aligned himself with the Slayer. In the end, he was able to escape to Brazil with Dru after Angel met his fate. Unfortunately, the damage had already been done to their relationship. Believing that the Slayer had got her hooks into him and that he had gone soft, Dru left him for a Chaos demon. He was able to get her back for a short time, but in the end she left him for good.

He finally decided to exact his revenge on the Slayer once again figuring that she was to blame for all his problems. The Iniative had other plans for him, and they implanted a chip in his brain that prevents him from harming humans. Luckily for his seriously bad temper, he can still take out his frustrations on other demons. With nowhere else to turn, he aligned himself once again with the Slayer. Though never earning the trust required to become a full-fledged Scooby, he always managed to help out in the stickiest of situations.

During season five and six we begin to see a softer side of Spike. He develops a love for his mortal enemy, and obsesses over her. Though he proves his worth to her time and time again as an ally, she would never admit to deeper feelings for an "evil souless dead thing." They had a short-lived affair during season six, and it ended badly. While he tried to lure her to the darker side of life, Buffy did her fair share and abused him both mentally and physcially. In the end she admitted taking advantage of him. He took it hard and at first made futile attempts to change her mind. Realizing that she would never accept him as he was, he made a trip to Africa. At the end of Season 6, we see Spike earning his soul through physical trials.

Season 7, the final season for the series, proved to be interesting for our favorite bleached blonde vamp. In the first episodes his new soul, along with previous experiences with Buffy, served to shatter his mind. It was a tough ride for him to earn his redemption, and the trust of his Slayer. It seemed at first that his past hurt, compounded with his fragile psyche and manipulations of the First Evil, would turn him into the Big Bad once again. However, in the end he proved his worth as a valued member of their gang.

[image=http://bloodyawfulpoet.com/graphics/spike102.jpg] and [image=http://bloodyawfulpoet.com/graphics/spike24.jpg]

10. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: i did as you to pm me if you wanted a character from the series like padawnemily did but i'll allow you Angel, i think he's 200 and something....

11. dracuslos

Sep 2, 2004
    So I'm assuming your Spike?

Oh sorry, I didn't see that part until I already posted. If you don't want me to be Angel, that's ok, but I don't really know any other characters other than Buffy and Spike...

12. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: no, you can be Angel.

13. dracuslos

Sep 2, 2004
    Yeah sorry...I edited my last post...

14. SithBountyHunter

Dec 16, 2004
    wow i really need to watch more buffy episodes i watched a few but then i lost interest so much has happend and to poor Spike awwwwwww bless him

15. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Okay-dokey, Detective Kate Lockley, from Angel, however I've crowbarred her into Chicago's Special Unit 2 police unit so that I can keep her as a cop.

If I can have her, she can be on special assignment, armed with those powerful rifles the unit members carry.

S-I-5

16. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: yeah, go ahead, i dont know much about Angel though. It was on chanels that i dont get over here in uk so i've only seen season 1 and a few episodes from others.

17. QuiGonTim

QuiGonTim Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    OOC: is this OK.

Character sheet:
    Name: OZ
    Appearance: like seth green
    Clothes: comfortable, loose fitting. but ends up nude after changes.
    Weapon(s): none
    Job: none
    demon?: werewolf 3 days out of the month.
    Bio:
    Former lead for the band "Dingo's ate my Baby". Had a history with Willow before she realized her orientation. Left Sunnydale to travel, find himself and make peace with his animal nature. Though no one has heard from him in a couple years.

18. dracuslos

Sep 2, 2004
    OOC: Can anyone see if they can get the stats on Angel, cause I don't watch the show much...

19. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: Approved QuiGonTim

Character List:

Raine Yubari- slayer- Darth_Joesha
    Kastilla- vampire- Darth_Joesha
    Lorenn Jennon- slayer- SithBounteyHunter
    Kendrix McKenna- civilian- Jedi_padawan_leigh
    Angel- vampire- Draculos
    Spike- vampire- PadawanEmily
    Oz- Werewolf- QuiGonTim
    Kate Lockley- Civilian- Sith_I_5

tell me if i missed you

20. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Don't know about "stats" for Angel, but Kate had an affection for Angel until, and even after he was forced to reveal his vampire nature to her.
    However, this relationship soured bigtime when her father was slain by vampire drug-pushers that he was working for. She blames Angel - he's a vamp, ergo, he's guilty, etc.
    Something really wierd happened on her last appearance in the show. Kate attempted a drug overdose, and left a message on Angel's answerphone. He "Flash Gordoned" round there, kicked the door in and saved her.
    Afterwards, she says "I feel like I've been cut a huge break...cos I never invited you in."

So, the fact that vampires cannot enter a dwelling unless invited; that Angel normally comes up against an invisible force field when he tries to get in one where the occupant is alive, wherever they actually are right then; and the fact that he was not only able to enter her apartment, but that the show noticed!. It makes you wonder.

21. SithBountyHunter

Dec 16, 2004
    ooc: i cant wait for this to start it will be my first ever Buffy rp ^.^

22. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: right, well we'll start in a few days when we have a few more character, i think i have one more coming, but who he'll be playing will be a suprise.

23. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    Character sheet:
    Name: Willow Rosenburg
    Watcher(if you have one.): none
    Appearance: red hair, green eyes, 5'3
    Clothes: don't actually remember.. but
    Weapon(s): Her very pwoerful Wiccan powers
    Job: none really, besides the Slayers' resident witch
    demon?: nope... unless she gets really really pissed off and goes all veiny and tries to end the world....
    Bio: Willow Rosenberg was born to Ira and Sheila Rosenberg; she is the only Jewish member of the Scooby Gang. She doesn't appear to have the most superb family life; her parents are out of touch with Willow's life, and her mother once tried to burn her at the stake. Willow has been friends with Xander since childhood (when they were five, they "dated" briefly until Xander stole her Barbie doll), and she quickly became best friends with Buffy when she came to town. Willow is extremely intelligent, a whiz on computers, and an excellent student who is known for her tutoring abilities. She has helped Buffy and Giles numerous times by hacking into various records and databases, and she even taught Jenny Calendar's computer class after Jenny was killed by Angelus. Willow long had "more than friends" feelings toward Xander, and after years of ignoring her, Xander finally seemed to return those feelings ? while the two were both dating other people. When Oz and Cordelia found out about their indiscretion, they ended it, and Willow and Oz were able to save their relationship, unlike Xander and Cordelia. Willow will probably always have a soft spot for Xander, as demonstrated by her crying jag when she found out that Xander had slept with Faith. Nonetheless Willow later lost her own virginity to Oz. Willow had a hard time when Oz left Sunnydale, but found love with fellow Wiccan Tara, who in the end she chose over Oz. Willow got increasingly powerful and skilled with magic throughout Season 5, and she was able to hurt and immobilize Glory and restore Tara's sanity (Glory had fed off Tara's mind). In Season 6, Willow continued to further her use of magic, and she and Tara argued about whether Willow overusing it. After Tara found out that Willow had done a spell to make Tara forget their fight, the couple broke up. This, combined with an accident she caused while on a magic high, nearly killing Dawn, provided the catalyst for her giving up magic entirely. A few months later, they got back together, but very shortly thereafter, Tara was tragically shot and killed by Warren. This enraged the powerful witch, and she used dark magicks to make herself extremely powerful, even absorbing the power of the visiting Giles. She killed Warren, then, overwhelmed, decided to end the world. After fighting off Buffy, it was Xander who got through to Willow. Willow went to England for the summer with Giles, who, along with a coven of witches, trained her so that she could control and use properly the magic within her.

[Playing with Permission from the GM]

I think I'll add another character later too, maybe a naother slayer or maybe a watcher.

:Targeter:

24. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: I'm also taking faith to keep the rpg moving when it starts, but i dont think i need to post a character sheet for her.

Character List:

Raine Yubari- slayer- Darth_Joesha
    Kastilla- vampire- Darth_Joesha
    Faith- Slayer- Darth_Joesha
    Lorenn Jennon- slayer- SithBounteyHunter
    Kendrix McKenna- civilian- Jedi_padawan_leigh
    Angel- vampire- Draculos
    Spike- vampire- PadawanEmily
    Oz- Werewolf- QuiGonTim
    Kate Lockley- Civilian- Sith_I_5
    Willow Rosenburg- Witch- Code_NameTargeter

25. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: i've descided to make this like season 8, it will be made up of the usual 22 episodes will minor badies until we get to about episode 12 when the big bad comes in (Kastilla). I think it will work better that way.

Episode 1: (name to be descided) will start tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.