main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Buffy The Vampire Slayer RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Joesha, Jan 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    IC: BTVS

Buffy looked at the cuffs, "Always good to have two of these things." She said, and put them onto the KLT, than grabbed it, and attempted to move it,

"Jaden help me."

Buffy looked at Willow, and gasped, seeing the black in her friends eyes. "Willow, stop it. Oh no! We gotta go!"

TAG: All involved

2. Owe-me-one Perogi

Owe-me-one Perogi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2000
    IC: Raven

Raven looked at the black eyes of Willow.

"Uh oh..."

She started to back up away from the witch, with her newly purchased sword at the ready just in case. Raven had no intention of using on Willow, certainly, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

Tag: Willow, Buffy, Jacen, KLT, anybody.

3. Sith-Jedi-Master

Sith-Jedi-Master Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2004
    ~OOC~

is there anyways that i can come into this...i posted my character sheet earlyer...but Sith-1-5 Told me to wait ,...so yeah

when can i start?

4. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Sith-Jedi-Master, the scene going on now has an evil force in Kate's body trying to get away; Willow going all evil, a couple of cops about to interfere; if your neutral character is likely to have any particularly strong reactions to any of the above events, then feel free to jump in.

If not, PM Darth_Joesha.

5. Damacles_Photon

Damacles_Photon Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC: soz i wont be on constantly as i dont have a comp and can only get on when over a friends house. Ive spoken to Joesha and she has agreed to add me in an episode or 13 in about a month and a half.

IC: Marah

"Ah, America! It smells so..."
    She smelt the air deeply and with a disgusted look, spluttered...
    "polluted!! Its good to be here!"

she turned to her watcher, hinting for him to follow her as she started walking out of the airport towards the city centre...

6. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Eve (npc), Angel - Wolfram and Hart

Angel's secretary shoved her head inside the doorway to Angel's office, where the vampire and Gunn were sharing a late morning brunch - coffee latte with homogenised half-dairy milk (ooc: no idea <shrug>) for Charles, and otter blood with crushed Weetabix for Angel.

The former Sourge of Europe didn't have many nice things to say about love rival Spike, but weetabix as a blood thickener was inspired.

"Boss!" Eve yelled in, "Flick on the tube."

In that mysterious way of US television, a place of 40 plus tv channels, and people always had the correct channel tuned in when told to turn the telly on.

Gunn was nearest the remote.

The picture showed the view from one of the helicopters that regularly followed police chases across the city.

Angel looked quizzically across to his secretary.

"Just wait." she prompted, a hint of exasperation evident. "There!"

Angel looked back towards the screen. "Buffy!"

The black-clothed blonde could be seen from above, running across a Walmart car park, and several paces behind her, Jacen and Raven hauling a handcuffed person between them.

The hidden reporter was yammering something about a daylight kidnapping.

Gunn squinted at the screen. "Isn't that Kate they are carrying? Didn't she go out with Willow?"

Angel was already up and heading for the door. "Call Oz and his friends. Tell thim Willow is missing and might be in trouble. We are-"

"Heading for the Batmobile?"

Gunn grinned at her sarcastic quip, and treated her to a rendition of the Batman tv series theme tune as he squeezed past: "Dan-an-an(etcetera)...Batman!"

Tag: anyone with an interest

7. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Willow

Willow spun round and fired two fire balls at a police car, ehr hair was now almost completely black. "CRAP!" she screamed flinging herself into the air, she traveled about a mile before crashing into a skip. She sat there breathing heavily as her roots returned to their natural red. She descided it would be best to stay where she was for a while until she calmed down.

tag: no one

8. Damacles_Photon

Jun 1, 2005

Walking down the road with watcher following hastily behind, Marah spots in the corner of her eye, a pair of legs in a dumpster down a barely lit alley. She slowly turns her head towards this mishap before walking cautiously (sp) towards it. The legs start twitching and appear to be attempting to get out. Marah then hurries over,when she realises that these legs dont belong to a vampire or demon, and pulls on the legs to help this individual out. The girls turns to her with a scared but excited look simply says a quick thank you resulting in a quick scurry out of the alley.

"What a strange character..."

Marah continues to follow the road she was originally walking along...

tag:no one

9. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Angel, Gunn

The smoked-glass Eldorado screeched into the empty Walmart car park, as three LAPD squad cars exitted.

"Well," said Gunn, looking around, "this is where we last saw Buffy. Any ideas?"

Angel squinted through the windows at the deserted sun-baked area. If he stuck his nose out, he could probably catch the scent of her passage, but burning up into a clothed Pop Tart nixed that for a plan. Then he remembered. "She would have gone into the sewers. Only way she'd get clear of the cops in this town."

Charles picked folornly at the expensive silk lawyer threads he was wearing. Another suit ruined. "Oh Gard, not the sewers."

Tag: Buffy, Jacen and Raven

10. Damacles_Photon

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC: i should be getting a comp on thursady!!!!!! WOOT!!!!! sorry

Conspicuously (sp) walking through the darkened alleys of Sunnydale, Marah could faintly hear running and shouting. She picked up her pace...

Tag: everyone. Someone needs to post.

11. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Holy sith! We're still going? Cool.

Posting soon.

12. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Charles Gunn

They couldn't enter the sewers from the sun-drenched carpark, so he had steered the Eldorado into one of the shaded alleys nearby, so Angel could leave the car to track Buffy safely.

As the vampire dropped down the manhole, Gunn made to throw the abandoned blanket back onto the passenger seat, when he spied someone racing round the far corner of the alley, sidestepping an overflowing garbage container.

The girl was a riot of colour, red silk japanese-style patterned top with very wide sleeves, and in apparent deference to the L.A. morning heat, a black leather mini-skirt.
    Gunn grinned, and waved a greeting.

"Future track and field star, huh? What's your name, Girl? So when you're famous, I can tell my homies I met you."

Tag: Marah - hope you don't mind the sartorial description. :)

13. bladex2

bladex2 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    ooc::Im very sorry for not posting folks, i have been so crammed ive been working 3 jobs, i only have 2 now so ill be able to post again, especially in the evenings....umm..where are we? :p ::

14. Damacles_Photon

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC: moonlighting bladex2?!?!?!?? lol not to worry x

Ahead, Marah spots a man of colour waving with a schoolboy grin upon his rugged face. He speaks...

"Future track and field star, huh? What's your name, Girl? So when you're famous, I can tell my homies I met you."

She replies..........

"Wha.... Oh my god. Track and... field? My name is...... Marah. What are you called, stranger? What is this gargle of variety of which you spill from your oozing mouth to me?"

Marah turns around with her back to this abomination and whispers to her self... Naniwoiutennen......

TAG: Gunn

OOC: i hope my posts are ok? im not exactly a pro when it comes to posting but of someone is to pm me to say "your posts suck" or "you posts are ok" or "your posts RULE!!!" then i would be scared... [face_shame_on_you]

15. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002

From the girl's faltering response, he thought he detected a strong enough accent to pin down that she wasn't born in the States.

"Konichiwa." He greeted in Japanese, taking a chance, then making a low bow of respect, he pattered off in the same language his name and that he would not hurt her.

He guessed that this friendship was dead before it started, if she couldn't understand his first language. Cos, his Japanese had been almost exhausted now. Thing was, the martial arts films he had learnt that much from, tended to go for exhilarating swordplay in lieu of conversation.

He waited to see what she would do or say next.

Tag: Marah

16. Damacles_Photon

Jun 1, 2005

As Marah observed the nervous and jolty behaivour of this newly "acquainted" stranger. She acknowledged that he wasn't going to bring harm. Marah slowly walked over to this..."Gunn". She held his left hand and muttered in japanese...

"Keiji... dokoraatari?"

She was asking for the whereabouts of the apocalypse...

17. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002

Progress! She actually came over and held his hand!

Then she said something, and he had no idea what the heck it was. All he could do was grin cheesily down at her. And shrug.

If they had been anywhere near a computer with internet access, he knew a free access translation site where she could type in whatever the frag she had just said, and he could see it in English.
    But they were in a paper strewn alleyway, next to Angel's parked Eldorado, and standing by an open manhole cover.

Then, replaying what she said in his head, he wondered if the first word had been her name.

"Keiji-san?" He ventured.

18. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: i'm sorry for not posting.... at all but i somehow got pregnant.... quite a shock! I won't be posting anytime soon either so i was wondering if you could take over Sith-I-5

19. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: You somehow got pregnant?! Guess you know how Shmi feels.
    Okay-dokey, since it seems to be just Damocles_Photon and myself right now, shouldn't be too taxing. So yes, I will take it over for the time being.

20. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Test the theory that making me into a GM is the death knell for any RP Thread by all means, but making yourself pregnant is a bit drastic.

THE STORY SO FAR

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Season Eight - Episode Two...maybe Three?

- Ming the Merciless, arriving in Los Angeles in an unprecedented move, has been promptly arrested by officers of the LAPD, and will appear in the 16th Municipal Court on charges of 'being a tit'.

- Elsewhere, the Los Angeles Police Department, finding the body of a young male inscribed with supernatural looking marks have called upon ex-L.A. cop Kate Lockley and Sunnydale wicca Willow Rosenberg to run a parallel investigation.

- The evil spirit behind the murders possessed Kate, and had her to shoot up a weapons store where Raven, the feisty schoolgirl slayer, and the soldier Jacen were buying swords. Buffy joined the party, and now the three are fleeing the LAPD carrying a trussed Kate between them.

- Angel and Gunn, seeing the chase on the television news, have tried to intercept their friends at a Walmart car park, with Angel going into the sewers where he thinks Buffy would go.

- Concluding a whirlwind tour of the docks, freshly arrived overseas Slayer, Marah has helped Willow out of a skip, and run into Gunn in an alleyway.

Now, over to you.

21. Damacles_Photon

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC:meep? over to who or what or even when??? But why...?...?... I'll shut up now

With her newfound regard for this man being invalid, Marah conspicuously tweaked her eyes at "him" and said...

"Iie, iie. Watashi no namae wa Marah desu. kimei namae?"

Whilst Marah asked for the strangers name, She realised she was being stared at with such intense amazement

22. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: I was leaving the forum open for the other players, yourself included, to post. It wasn't a tag as it wasn't an in-character post, just a situation update.

"Iie, iie. Watashi no namae wa Marah desu. kimei namae?"

Charles' eyes narrowed as he tried to understand what she was saying, and while this seemed no easier than her last statement, he thought he recognised the word 'desu', which seemed to occur when you asked someone a question about themselves, like their name or their job, eg. 'swordsman desu'.

Using the word as a mental anchor, he tracked backwards, frowning momentarily when he failed to detect a family name, unless she had said it really quickly.

"So...., you're name is Marah? Marah-san?" He pointed a thumb at his own chest. "Gunn Charles desu. Douzo yoroshiku (I'm Charles Gunn. Nice to meet you)."

OOC: Is the -San suffix gender related? Eg. Should I only use it on men, or are girls okay?

IC: Angel

The vampire ran down the slimed brick tunnels ignoring the rats that chittered past him. He couldn't yet sense Buffy, but continued to call her name as he ran on.

[b]Tag: Buffy, people with Buffy[/b]

23. Damacles_Photon

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC: Ok thank you

A smile spread across Marah's face as "Charles Gunn" began to understand her a little more.

"Hai, hai!! Douzo yoroshiku! Hajime ma****e?"
    Yes, yes!! Nice to meet you! How are you?

OOC: -San can be used on females aswell. It is mainly used when talking informally; not to someone of high status eg. your boss, the town mayor or the president. you would use it when talking to your friends or an aquaintance etc. Gender is regardless when using -San. I hope that is helpful.

24. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Kate Lockley

Kate blinked awake to find her arms numb from the grip of someones' grip on them, and a slick grey floor zipping past under her.
    The feel off her boots rubbing on the ground told her she was being dragged along at a fair pace, and the stench assaulting her nostrils told her she was in the sewers.
    Have I been kidnapped?

She struggled a bit, trying to regain control of her arms, but to no avail.

"You are kidnapping a cop, you know that?" She said, trying to put a note of confident warning into her voice, as if to persuade the wrong-doers that they risked bringing the wrath of the LAPD down upon their heads.

"Kate?" Someone said. "Is that you?"

Tag: Buffy or Jacen or Raven

25. Space_Chicken

Space_Chicken Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    ooc: i was jsut reading this 'cause i LOVE buffy! and i saw the "otter blood with crushed weetabix" line and had to post as i'd just watched the episode with spike saying that! I might join later but maybe not.... i think i'll lurk for a while longer.

EDIT: i just saw that the creator has the same surname as me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.