main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Genimay, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

RJ made a pftt noise before turning back to the teen scene. The red head was screaming about hKennedy not being dead. Must have been the girl that RJ killed. "Sorry Red. She is gone." RJ whispered.

Again she raise her bow. And aimed again at the younger girl she had missed. Again she missed. "What is going on!!" she said shrilly.

"Opps"

TAG-DarthJ,any

2. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Disciple

"Thats it!" Disciple said loudly kicking RJ's back. "No one ignores the Disciple! I represent a power you couldn't imagine! You will leave now and end you pathetic quest for blood. I do not know why you hold a petty vendetta against these people. Maybe one of them was picked over you in school netball! It doesn't matter. These people are vital to my master's plans, i will not allow you to harm one more!"

tag: RJ

3. NaomiOrganaSolo

NaomiOrganaSolo Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 8, 2005
    IC: Faith

Faith watched as Willow headed towards the house. A cry from Dawn startled her. She turned round and saw Dawn clutching her arm. It was bleeding, but the wound didn't look deep. Another arrow was sticking out of the ground, just in front of Xander's feet. This was too much.

"That's it, B," she said. "I'm not just gonna stand here and let us all be picked off one by one. I'm going in." Faith strode towards the house that Dawn had pointed out. She threw a glance back over her shoulder. "Anyone with me?"

TAG: Buffy, all

4. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    IC: XAnder

As Xander was telling them to get inside, another Arrow hit dann in the arm and landed directly in front of Xander's foot.

"Ok that's it, I only have one Eye, there is no need to take my foot too!!

Xander ran along side Faith ionto the house

"Ok so now what??

Tag: everyone

5. Amanda-07

Amanda-07 Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2006
    IC: Amanda

"I'll go with you" said Amanda as she got up. She looked at Xander and frowned at the arrow in his foot. "Ouh, that's gotta hurt, are you OK Xander?"

IC: Dawn

"OK, what the hell is going on her?" asked Dawn as she looked at the house and than looked at Faith and Xander. "I mean there were two arrows and I'm sure they were aimed at me, I'll go with you Faith."

6. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    OOC: The arrow hit Dawn, nto Xander, it nicked dawn in the arm, and landed in front of Xander.....

7. EnnaJ

EnnaJ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    IC: Buffy's grew wide when the arrow hit Dawn. "Dawn !"she yellled and dropped her cell phone, and it closed shut. She didn't want anyone else to die. Not now. Not ever. She might not like Faith, but Faith was right. She couldn't let anyone be picked off one by one, and she won't. "Dawn ? Are you ok ?"she asked as she examined her cut. She then looked at the building. "Willow."she said quietly. Buffy then took once last look at Dawn and went inside. The doors shut behind her. "Willow ?!"she called.

TAG-Genimay-Amanda

8. Amanda-07

Amanda-07 Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2006

Amanda turned and looked at the door and the figure of Buffy. "What happened?" asked Amanda as she looked up at the door.

"Ou, it hurts" said Dawn as she fell to her knees. Her arm starting to bleed.

9. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    IC: Buffy

Buffy turned to Amanda. "Kennedy is dead, and Williow says that we need to get inside. Get everyone inside. Get Dawn in here. Please, do it now. Please."Buffy told Amanda. Buffy sat crossed-legged on the floor, close to the door. "Amanda, I left my cell phone out there, can you please find it ? It's blue. Angel was on the line. Can you tell him what happened if he's still on ?"she asked her.

TAG-Amanda, all

OCC: Because of RL, Genimay is not able to get on for a while. I am going to ask her if she wants me to play Williow for her while she's gone. So, please be patient, thanks. I will be on though if anyone has any questions or wants to join, just send a CS. I will bring my other charry in later in the game and post her sheet. Thanks all ! EnnaJ

10. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Willow

Once inside Willow sat Kennedy on a couch. Blood soaked through the shhirt Kennedy had on and had left a stain on Willow's.

With black pupils and darker hair Willow spun and walked outside. She raised her hand and a barrier went up around the gang. "Get inside. NOW!" she said.

Then she went directly to RJ and Disciple. "Which one of you killed her?" she asked in a magic enforced tone.

tAG_Everyone

IC:RJ

Rj luched forward when she was kicked. Then spun to face her attacker. "I don't care about your Masters plan. And I don't care who you are." she said.

Suddenly she doubled in a coughing fit. Blood dripped into her hand. "Guess you can kick harder than I thought." she said slightly more weak.

Then the red head who's girlfriend had been shot was suddenly shot. RJ was in a trance. There was no use fighting it. "I did." she said plainly before coughing again.

TAG-Disciple

11. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004

"Idiot" was all Disciple said to the girl as a witch came over. A powerful witch.. maybe one of use later. Disciple did not hesitate before she shot off into the distance, sprinting at unhuman speeds,

tag: All

ooc: sorry for the shortness of the post. My babies jsut started crying...:(

12. Amanda-07

Amanda-07 Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2006

Amanda walked out for a moment, grabbed the cell phone and went back inside. She handed the phone to Buffy and took a seat near Dawn. She wasn't sure what to think as she sat still. People were dying and this situtation seems to get worse as the minutes went by. She checked her watch and looked at Dawn.

13. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005

Buffy went towardds RJ, furious, cheeks red. "Did you try to kill my sister too ?"she asked teeth gritted. She wanted to thank Amanda, but she was to upset right now. Kennedy is dead because of RJ, and Dawn is hurt. Williow is going evil because of Kennedy's death. Buffy grabbed Disciple by her collar of her shirt. "Why are you here ?"she asked, still gritting her teeth. "Are you with her ?"she asked. She didn't even care if Angel was still on the line, she didn't care about anyone right now except for Dawn and Williow.

TAG-Disciple, RJ, Amanda, all

14. Amanda-07

Amanda-07 Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2006

"Dawn, are you OK?" asked Amanda as she looked at the wound. She wasn't sure what to say, she than looked at Buffy before Dawn said anything. "Buffy, I'll take care of your sister; just calm down a little, OK?" She turned to face Dawn and whispered "Are you OK? Do you need any water?"

"I've been better" said Dawn as she felt her wound. She felt a warm liquid drip from it as the minutes went by. She looked up at Buffy who grabbed the strange girl's collar. "Buffy, who's that?" she asked in a dizzy and confused voice.

15. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004

"You would do well little girl to be quiet and respect your elders! If it wasn't for I more of you would be dead. And as for your question, no i do not accosiate myself with the lower beings. Now if you'll excuse me." Discple said spinning her arm and grasping Buffy's before trying to send her flying towards the barn.

tag: Buffy etc.

16. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    Buffy caught her balance and caught Disciple's arm before she threw her. "Don't attack me."she said, and let go. She then turned to RJ. She grabbed her by the collar and lifted her up. She was ignoring Amanda. She was to mad right now. "Calm down ? This girl is killing us, and you tell me to calm down ?! Who are you and what do you want ?!"she yelled.

TAG-all, Williow, RJ

17. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Willow

Willow wacthed as Buffy lost her temper. As Buffy was often prone to do. "Stop." she commanded.

Once Buffy put RJ down Willow looked down at the young demon. "You killed someone I loved. You can't be let to run around. We will keep you under house arrest. Sleep." she said.

RJ slumped to the ground asleep. "Thank you." Willow said to Disciple.

She bent and picked up the girl before glaring at Buffy. When would the blonde learn to trust her after what happened with Warren? willow was not a killer and would never take another life like that. It wasn't nessacry to follow her.

They returned to the house where everyone else was. It was a big warehouse but Giles had made it a home. Upon entering you saw to stairways that led to a blacony in front of five halls. The halls were lined with rooms. Below there was a large kitchen and living/family/dinning room. Behind that was a door that led to a large training area.

TAG-Everyone.

18. Amanda-07

Amanda-07 Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2006

I went to lay down some where. I felt too tired to do anything else.

I went to the kitchen and got something to eat.

19. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    IC: Buffy went to her room. She glared at Williow. She didn't call Williow a killer, she called RJ a killer, and she's letting a killer live in our home ? she thought. She went upstairs and then finally got to her room. She flung herself on her bed, and began to cry. She pulled out her phone and dialed Angel's number. She waited for him to pick up.

TAG-Williow, Angel

20. master-of-les-pauls

master-of-les-pauls Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 16, 2005
    Ic Angel

Location LA

Just what had happened! Once moment he had been talking with Buffy the next nothing, the line went dead. Angel sat staring at the phone waiting in case she phoned back, but what if she didn't? What if she had been hurt? All of these thoughts ran through his mind, It drove Angel mad not knowing.

Then the phone began to ring, Angel lunged across the table and grabbed the phone he fumbled with it and finally opened it

?Buffy, Buffy is that you?? He said his voice filled with panic, he hated feeling this way only Buffy could do this to him make him feel like this, he had to see her again, he just had to.

Tag Buffy

21. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    OOC GM-EnnaJ:Willow just glared at Buffy. SHe didn't say anything about killing. Just thought it. Please fix that in your next post.

Everyone else:Just keep interacting. The game will pick up shortly.

22. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    OOC: Alright, here is my character sheet..... I don't think i poste dit yet. lol Sure, it's been a month or whatever, but hey, it's better late than never, right? :p

Character Sheet:
    Name: Marcus Shane
    Nickname: Marc
    Fraction: good
    Height: 5? 10?
    Build: Medium
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Black
    Weapons: Long staff
    Special abilities: An uncanny control of fire
    Martial Status: Widowed

Bio: Marcus grew up in the vicinity of Austin, Texas. He had a nice childhood. It was happy, and fun. He was extremely good in school, and showed promise in many areas. However, there was one thing about him. He could control flames. Whether it was manipulating or creating them, he could do it. He loves hot places, for heat does not bother him. There have been times, as a matter of fact, that he was consumed by flame and not hurt. He trained in staff fighting from the time he was fifteen to the time he was twenty. He has grown quite proficient with them.

After his twentieth birthday, he left Austin. He wandered the country, and ended up in New York City, where he got married. She died?ironically enough?in a fire that consumed their entire apartment building. Marc tried as best he could to get to her, however, despite his control of flame, he was unable to get to her in time. He left New York after the funeral.

For the past two years he?s been wandering, with no purpose to life. Through his various adventures, he heard of Buffy and her crew. He had always heard of vampires and the like, but put little stock in them. He was intrigued and began searching for them.

23. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC: Sorry about that

Buffy stared blankly, for a moment, and then shook her head back into focus. "Yes, Angel. It's me, Buffy."she simply said. She was so distracted right now. Too...upset. Too...worried. About all of them. Could they do this ? Defeat the Hellmouth ? Yes, they could, they have done it before, they can do it again. Will, wasn't exactly mad at her, she hoped. She did trust her, she was just scared...that she might loose it again.

TAG-Angel, anyone who wants to talk to Buffy

24. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    IC: Marcus

Marcus sat at the counter of a bar of a run down part of town. He clutched his staff in his hand and pushed away the slop offered him that passed for alchohol here. He didn't drink anyways. He was only here for one reason. He had heard Buffy would be here soon. If he finally got to meet her, it would be miraculaous. He had been trying to find her for months with no success. He sighed, stood, dropped some coins on the counter, and left, walking out into the grey, mist filled night.

TAG: Any, none, whatever

OOC: Kinda a crappy post, but I am unsure of what is going on jsut now. I'll try to get into it and such a little later.

25. master-of-les-pauls

master-of-les-pauls Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 16, 2005
    Ic Angel

Location LA

?Whats going there Buffy? Angel said he then paused then before she could answer ?Tell me where you are I'm coming out to meet you? Did I just say that? Angel thought to himself and of course the answer was yes, it made sense after all he was sat around doing nothing and it was clear Buffy needed help and there was no way he could refuse her.

Tag Buffy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.