main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buffy...

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Ooryl Qyrgg, Aug 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zas

Zas Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 8, 2000
    It was SO much fun! To just hang out with people and make jokes about the characters we were dressed as- and there was a big cooler of some concoction we were playfully calling Sea Breeze though there was no actual Lorne. And I very sneakily let everyone be a few drinks ahead of me that way I could go around and take pictures without them being too aware. And then we had to get themed pictures like Buffy staking people . . . XD

Plus I did my make-up and helped paint the guy who was Inara's nails and helped do my sister's make-up since she was Illyria. I haven't actually dressed up for Halloween in awhile so I was very excited to get to do that. :D

Oh yeah, there was a girl with a sign on her like in the Hush episode. She wasn't sure if that would be too obscure but everyone got it. It's just so fun to be able to have everyone together geeking out like that- Sharing a strong appreciation and focus on a particular sort of contemporary mythology for a night. :D

edit. And I posted two pictures of my costume in the pic thread . . . :)

2. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Sounds like an awesome party, Zas. Was the Spike that showed up any good? I have to make sure I'm staying ahead of the pack in this regard.

3. Zas

Zas Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 8, 2000
    Well, most the people there were married including the Spike but the women agreed that if anything happened between them and the Spike it was my sister's husband's fault for bringing the jello shots. :p Seriously, when the Spike arrived and then the Angel arrived they were just destined to be getting the most attention there. :p

4. jedi_john_33

jedi_john_33 Jedi Master star 7

Sep 26, 2003
    The blue hands thing is from Firefly. Still want Joss to make a movie based on those guys. The show didn't have a chance to answer those questions.

5. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Oh yeah, there was a girl with a sign on her like in the Hush episode.

Hah, very cool! And oh so simple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.