main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Builders vs Yuuzhan Vong(KOTOR readers/players and NJO readers come hither)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Kit-Fisto7BA, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit-Fisto7BA

Kit-Fisto7BA Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2003
    For those of you who have at least played KOTOR and have read some of the NJO, who do you think was the better conquering race of the Star Wars Galaxy? Was it the Builders or the Yuuzhan Vong and, if they were pitted against eachother, who would win?

2. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    The Vong would win. The only thing the Rakatans had going for them was the Star Forge and considering that destroyed them, I'd have to put money on the YV.

3. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    Yuuzhan Vong...

a race seemingly inspired by the Forgotten Realm's drow elves can't lose to anything short of Jedi Knights, and even then only slightly.

4. Zebra3

Zebra3 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 28, 2004
    The Rakatans were the better conquerers because they actually managed to hold onto what they conquered for several thousand years.

As for who would win in a fight between them? Hard to say. But I'd put my money on the Vong for sheer savagery and inexplicable brutality.

5. Kit-Fisto7BA

Kit-Fisto7BA Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2003
    The Rakatans only flaw was the fact that they didn't understand the powers of the Force and were plagued. It was because of this that the Tusken Raiders,Selkath,Sith,and the Wookies were able to defeat them. To tell you the truth, I think that since the Sand People began to hate advanced technology,due to it reminding them of their old selves, that the Rakatans may have enslaved the Yuuzhan Vong at one time. Perhaps the Yuuzhan Vong may be the Tusken Raider slaves that were taken away from Tatooine.

6. rogue_wookiee

rogue_wookiee Jedi Youngling star 6

Apr 24, 2004
    Yuuzhan Vong would easily win. Their bio-tech is far more advanced than Rakatan tech.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.