main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Building a Lightsaber

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by FaTaL_eRrOr, Apr 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaTaL_eRrOr

FaTaL_eRrOr Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2002
    Hi,
    I've got the hilt designed and everything, and I'm ready to start construction, but I just saw www.parksabers.com and I want to install one of those blades in my saber. I'd like to be able to detach it at will though, and it looked like they're attached permanently. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

P.S.
    I'm one of the guys that was at Starfest last weekend, I'm Jedi guy 16's older brother. At least...I think I am. ;)

2. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Is that the electroluminescent sheet in a polycarbonate tube, or the glass neon tube?

3. Kurick

Kurick Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2002
    I would like to start construction on one. Where should I look to start and what the heck do I do? thanks

4. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    You could always go with the acrylic blades from Creative Force. They don't really light up, but you can take them out at will.

5. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    this belongs in the IMPERIAL OUTFITTER THREAD!

6. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    parksabers' blades are detachable from what I understand, and they're the same EL in polycarbonite (sp?) blade.

There is also a guy in denver that MAKES thos blades, but his are more expensive and I think he only has one choice for the hilt...and they're pretty much the same thing from what I saw.

7. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    CHUNK's right...let head over to the IO thread, and we can discuss it there...I'll post the first install.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.