main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Building the Future

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedimaster_JainaSolo, Nov 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jedimaster_JainaSolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2003
    This is a collection of songfics and viggies. Most are one posters but a few may turn out to be more than one. Please R&R!

This is my very first songfic. How is it? Please R&R.
    Disclaimer- I do not own these characters or this song

A/N ? This is a J/J post. From Jag?s POV. Song used = Wrapped Around by Brad Paisley

Wrapped Around

Every day I clock out
    And head straight to her house
    We cuddle up on the couch
    But it always ends the same ole way
    I'm drivin' home and it's incredibly late
    Something's got to change, 'cause

Jag sighed as he jumped out of his Clawcraft. ?Dismissed!? he called to his squadron. He rubbed his face wearily and walked down the corridor at a dignified pace. He automatically headed for Jaina?s quarters. Jaina opened her door and grinned broadly at him. His subtle smile showed as she invited him in. They put in a holovid and Jag sat on her couch. She sat down leaning into his strong arms. He leaned down and captured her lips in a passionate kiss that seemed to last forever. He reluctantly pulled back for breath. He glanced at his chronometer after a while. He gasped; it was 2400 hours. Standing slowly, he said, ?I have a meeting in the morning. I have to go.?
    ?Ok,? she agreed reluctantly. ?Night.? He kissed her again before departing.

I've been wrapped around her finger
    Since the first time we went out
    Every day and every night she's all I think about
    I need that beside me
    When the lights go out
    I think it's time to put a ring on the finger
    I'm wrapped around

Jagged Fel dropped onto his cot. This can?t be happening to me he thought. He couldn?t think about anything but Jaina. When slumber finally claimed him, he dreamed about Jaina. The next morning, his thoughts were with Jaina. He sat fully dressed for his day?s patrol on the edge of his bed. Should I do it? If I do, I?ll be the happiest man alive. But I have to face her dad. Oh well, it?s worth it. His conflicting emotions played through his head. He grinned, excited, but nervous.

Went to the bank took out a loan
    Went and bought the perfect stone
    Called up her dad on the phone
    I'm takin' him to dinner Sunday night
    I've never been so nervous in my life
    I want to do this right, 'cause

During his lunch break, he left the base. He drove to the city and went to a jeweler?s shop. He picked out a golden band with a configuration of four purple gems in a diamond. He made sure the gems were low to the band so they wouldn?t get in the way of her work. On the inside he had ?J&J? inscribed. He paid for the ring and grinned as he placed it in his coat.

He went back to his room and since today was his half-day break, he called Han. When Han answered the comm. he said, ?Hello, Mr. Solo.?

?Hello Jag. What?s up??
    ?Well, sir, I was wondering if you would care to meet me for a Corellian at the mess hall.?

?Quit calling my sir. Makes me feel old. If you?re buying, sure.?

?Meet you there in half an hour??

?K, Bye.? The connection ended and Jag sat back and sighed nervously. He made sure he was presentable and headed towards the Mess, planning to tell her dad he was going to propose.

I've been wrapped around her finger
    Since the first time we went out
    Every day and every night she's all I think about
    I need that beside me
    When the lights go out
    I think it's time to put a ring on the finger
    I'm wrapped around

Jag covered his nervousness perfectly. Han came and sat with him. Jag slid him one of the mugs he had ordered.

?Whyren?s Reserve??

?Of course.? He took a sip. The two talked for a while about the battles and escapades they had been in.

?Once, I almost got swallowed by a space slug while we were running from the empire?? he boasted.

?Well, One time I got stranded on a deserted part of Csilia and nearly froze to as I rewired my engines?? The two went on like old friends for a while.

Yes sir I love her very much
    I know it's only been seven

2. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    oh my gosh that is so so so sweet

3. puppyglo

puppyglo Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2003
    I love that! And the song too. That was so sweet! Great song...

4. no_krakana

no_krakana Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2003
    Yay for Jaina, yay for Jag and yay for Jedimaster_JainaSolo!

5. KataiJade

KataiJade Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 19, 2002
    that was sooooo sweeeeeeet

i love it!!

great job

KJ

6. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jun 25, 2003
    Thanks guys!! I was listening to the radio and i heard that song...and the idea just flowed. I had fun writing it. Right now I'm writing a Tk/J one from the sone What I Really Meant to Say.

ATTENTION: should I make this a collection of songfics and viggies??

Thankx for reviewing

God bless,
    Jaina

7. Shinar

Shinar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2002
    He gasped; it was 1200

If that's meant to be midnight, then it's really 2400. 1200 is noon ;)

Love that song and you expressed it well :)

?I was wondering when you?d get around to it!?

?Excuse me??

?Go on! Get it over with!?

Now that's more like it! :D No more of that NJO horsepucky!!

8. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jun 25, 2003
    haha. srry, i didn't catch that error in my military time...still not totally used to using it. anyways im glad you liked it. I'll go change that now.

God bless,
    Jaina

9. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Wow! [face_love] 'd it! :D I really love that song and it fit so well! :D

On the inside he had ?J&J? inscribed.
    He loves me! [face_love] :p

J&J

10. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    Ooh, very nice songfic!! I wouldn't've thought Han would take that so easily, but hey!! Still a great job!

11. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jun 25, 2003
    HEY GUYS!! I decided to make one thread with all my song fics. This is a new one, and I'll move the other ones here soon....I hope you guys will read them!!

this song is 99.9 percent Sure by Brian McComas

99.9% Sure

Jag sighed as he sat in the pit of his Clawcraft. He watched, intrigued by the petite figure that had begun to occupy his sleep. He was here because he needed to think. The tinted glass shielded him from curious looks or distractions, and yet he could still see the majority of the hangar. Jaina looked beautiful in her orange flightsuit despite the smears of grease he could see on her face. She was working diligently on her X-wing. Jaina, you don?t know what you?re doing to me.

You don't know what you do to me. You changed around the scenery.
    And now everything is new to me,
    But it looks just right, yeah: it looks just right.
    Whoa, it's strange but it's beautiful.

His thoughts flew through his head like water over a fall. He had had friends and been on dates, but he had not felt anything like this before. He didn?t know where his heart was leading him. She was in his dreams. She was always in his thoughts. He loved just watching her be her casual self as he was doing now. It might not be noticeable to anyone, but he was never sure what to say. He always struggled to find the right words to say. His heart had never before been swept away with such intense emotion. He didn?t know where he was, on an emotional field, and yet, at the same time, he did.

Yeah, and I know where I am.
    Oh, I've never been here before.
    I've never been loved like this.
    Never been tumblin', stumblin' over the words that get tangled inside of me.
    I've never been moved this way.
    Nobody's ever made me say.
    I'm ninety-nine point nine per cent sure I've never been here before.

The bright green gaze followed her movements as she circled her ship carefully. She loved her ship. Jag felt it somewhat annoying to be jealous of a snubfighter. He had been out of it for a while. Several times, he caught himself not paying attention to meetings. Ever since he had seen her the first time, on Ithor, his thoughts had not been his own. He decided that he didn?t even want to know what the feeling was. He didn?t want to understand it. He simply reveled in it. It made him float, made him soar above the ground. He loved the feeling.

I'm walkin' in a wonderland,
    Gone ever since it all began.
    And I don't even want to understand,
    'Cause it feels that good, yeah: it feels that good.
    It's a state that ain't on a map,
    Yet I know where I'm at.

An unusual grin lit up his face. His heart leapt as she turned and he got a perfect view of her face. Apparently, she sensed him because she seemed to look straight at him and smiled brilliantly. He knew he was in love. And he knew that she loved him back. Sometimes he wondered what he did to deserve such a wonderful woman. She pointedly looked toward the door with her eyes, and then back at him. Then she turned on her heels and left the hangar. Smiling, Jag followed.

Oh, I've never been here before.
    I've never been loved like this.
    Never been tumblin', stumblin' over the words that get tangled inside of me.
    I've never been moved this way.
    Nobody's ever made me say.
    Ninety-nine point nine per cent sure I've never been here before.
    Ninety-nine point, ninety-nine point,
    Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na.
    Ninety-nine point, ninety-nine point,
    Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na.

He followed her into an empty conference room. She turned to face him and he advanced toward her slowly. He lowered his head and kissed her passionately. His arms wrapped around her waist and he pulled her closer. Her arms snaked around his neck and she ran her fingers through his hair. Yes, he was in love. He had never felt this way before, and yet, somehow, he knew exactly what was happening. He was in love with Jaina Solo.

It's a state that ain't on a map,
    Yet I know where I'm at.
    Oh, I've n

12. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jun 25, 2003
    This is a songfic on the song ?What I Really Meant to Say? by Cyndi Thomson. This is a Tk/J post. Hope y?all like. This takes place right after Jacen returns from the captivity of the Vong.

Of course i DO NOT own this song or characters and I'm not making any money.

What I really Meant To Say

Tenel Ka walked into the ballroom on Hapes. She didn?t want to be there, but she had to make an appearance because she was Queen Mother. She didn?t want to be Queen Mother either. This war had shoved too much onto her shoulders. Jacen had been taken from her, Anakin had been killed, Raynar kidnapped, Lusa devoured by voxyn, as well as many others. But the one that hurt the most was Jacen. They had been best friends since they met at the Jedi Academy. She sighed as she stood near a wall. She had fallen in love with her best friend, but had never told him. She didn?t even know if he felt the same way.

It took me by surprise
    When I saw you standing there
    Close enough to touch
    Breathing the same air
    You asked me how I'd been
    I guess that's when
    I smiled and said just fine
    Oh but baby I was lying

She stared down at her drink when she felt a large swell of elation. She looked up and saw Jaina walk in the door grinning. Jag followed a couple steps behind. That explains it she thought. She looked around the room. Suddenly a voice next to her sounded. ?Tenel Ka?? She turned around and gasped when she saw Jacen.

?What- How- you?re dead!? Blaster Bolts! She thought Only he could make me stumble over my words like that.

?No, I?m here. The Vong captured me and I escaped.? He grinned at her. ?How have you been??

?Fine.? She studied his newly formed muscles and his handsome, developed features. He looked even better than he did before Myrkr. She was so caught up in the surprise and the rush of emotions that she didn?t even hear herself reply.

?Good. I?m glad.? He grinned that trademark Solo grin at her.

CHORUS:
    What I really meant to say
    Is I'm dying here inside
    I miss you more each day
    There's not a night
    I haven't cried

She mentally kicked herself. Why couldn?t she tell him how she felt? Her emotions swirled around inside her like a whirlwind. She wanted to tell him, but she didn?t know if he felt the same. She wished that she could get up the nerve to tell him that she cried herself to sleep every night, wishing he were there. She wished she could tell him that she felt as if she was dead while he was gone. The only reason she kept living was because of her duty to her people. Every day she had wished he was back, and now he was, and she was too proud to tell him.

And baby here's the truth
    I'm still in love with you
    That's what I really meant to say

As the two stood there in silence, watching the dance floor, she imagined her warrior self telling him exactly how she felt. He needs to know what I really meant to say. She sighed as he turned to her. ?Well, I have to go let everyone know I?m back.? That explained his disgruntled, roguish look, though he was still handsome.

?Ok. I will talk to you later, then.? He grinned and walked out of the room.
    She sighed and wished she could tell him how she felt. ?Fine? She was disgusted with herself. Her words echoed in her mind and they cut her deep within. Her heart felt like someone cut it open with a viroblade. She cursed her pride and her stubborn spirit.

And as you walked away
    The echo of my words
    Cut just like a knife
    Cut so deep it hurt
    I held back the tears
    Held on to my pride
    And watched you go
    I wonder if you'll ever know

She watched the door he had exited from or a full ten minutes. She took a deep breath and did something she hoped she wouldn?t regret. She went after him.

What I really meant to say
    Is I'm dying here inside
    I miss you more each day
    There's not a night
    I haven't cried
    And baby here's the truth
    I'm still in love with you
    That's what I really meant to say

?Jacen!? she called. She had caught up to him and he turned around.

?Hey, Tenel.? He s

13. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jun 25, 2003
    hey you guys! I hope y'all will read and review. Took me a while on this one. It would have been easier to do only J/J but i thought it would be a good scenario for both couples. This is done to Toby Keith's You shouldn't kiss me like this. Anyway..here it is:

You shouldn't Kiss Me Like This
    ------------------------------
    Jagged Fel stood near a wall in the ballroom. He was on Hapes and had been invited to the royal ball. Dressed up in his best clothes, he looked around, searching for someone he knew. He saw Tenel Ka and Jacen talking across the room, but decided to let the two of them talk. Something caught his eye and when he looked that way, he saw Jaina in a beautiful red gown. He made his way over casually and asked her, ?May I have this dance?? The two friends walked to the dance floor.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jacen had been talking to his best friend for a while and he sat leaning against a table and watching the dance floor. A song that he liked came on and he looked over at Tenel Ka. Suddenly she looked over at him and asked, ?Jacen, my friend, would you like to dance?? He smiled and led her to the floor.

I've got a funny feeling
    The moment that your lips touched mine
    Something shot right through me
    My heart skipped a beat in time

Jacen led her around in the steps of an intricate dance. They didn?t even notice the other dancers. Looking into her deep gray eyes, he suddenly felt the compulsion to kiss her. He suddenly lowered his head to hers and kissed her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jag and Jaina danced around the floor, laughing like old friends. Their gazed locked and they stopped dancing without even realizing it. She leaned up on her tiptoes and pressed her lips to his.

There's a different feel about you tonight
    It's got me thinkin' lots of crazy things
    I even think I saw a flash of light
    It felt like electricity

He could feel the electricity run down his spine. Her lips felt right against his and then she deepened the kiss. He was surprised by her kiss, but thrilled. He wondered if she meant it. She had been avoiding him, arguing with him, just making his life miserable for the last month or two.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tenel Ka stiffened, shocked, and then relaxed into him. She could feel the sparks as soon as his lips had touched hers. At the same time, her thoughts were in turmoil. She loved him, but he had been Danni. What did this kiss mean? Anything?

You shouldn't kiss me like this
    Unless you mean it like that
    Cause I'll just close my eyes
    And I won't know where I'm at
    We'll get lost on this dance floor
    Spinnin' around
    And around
    And around
    And around

She closed her eyes and her thoughts disappeared. She no longer remembered where she was. She didn?t think about that she was the Queen of Hapes. The fact that there was even anyone else in the room escaped her senses.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

His eyes fluttered closed and they began to dance again, slowly, with Jaina still kissing him. He got lost in his feelings. He loved the feel of her lips on his, and he found himself hoping that she really meant this, and it wasn?t some spur of the moment hormone things.

They're all watchin' us now
    They think we're falling in love
    They'd never believe we're just friends
    When you kiss me like this
    I think you mean it like that
    If you do maybe kiss me again

After a moment he pulled back to reality. He realized that many of their friends were watching them. He pulled away and searched her eyes for an answer to his questions. What did it mean? Are we still just friends? Do you want to move onto something more? His thoughts swirled through his head.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

He pulled back and continued the dance. She searched his face for emotions, for any explanation for that kiss. She realized that most people in the room were watching them. They?ll never believe we are just friends. Are we just friends, Jacen?

Everybody swears we make the perfect pair
    But dancing is as far as it goes
    Girl you'v

14. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jun 25, 2003
    Ok..here's a songfic about the guys...Zekk's mad about losing Jaina

Disclaimer = I do not own the characters or song
    This song is Man to Man by Gary Allen

Man to Man
    --------
    Zekk seethed as he marched down the halls of the military post. How dare he! He had the nerve to come and steal Jaina away from him. He strode right up to Jag?s door and pounded on it. ?Let me in! We need to talk!?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Jag could tell something was wrong by the tone in Zekk?s voice. ?Coming.? He opened the door and Zekk stormed in. He shut the door and turned back to the young man pacing his room. ?What is it??

?I could kill you!? His face turned red with anger and he walked up to Jag and stared into his face. ?You stole my life! You came waltzing in from the Unknown Regions and just stole her from me! She was mine! She loved me! And you, YOU, of all people came and stole her away. You piece of worm ridden Hutt slime!? he huffed.

?Calm down.? Jag didn?t get mad. He began to try to calm the man down.

You're throwin around a lot of serious accusations
    Ain't too hard to tell what your insinuatin
    You think I'm the one who stole her away
    And if not for me she'd still be yours today
    We're both men here so why play games
    Why don't we call a spade a spade

?Look, I didn?t do anything. Why don?t we be men here, Zekk? She would have left you, regardless. All I did was give her comfort, a place to cry, to heal. We are both men, lets handle this in a manly fasion. Lets be honest here.? Jag began, watching Zekk carefully.

{Chorus}
    Man to man
    Tell me the truth, tell me
    Were you ever there when she needed you
    Man to man
    Look me in the eye, tell me
    If you really loved her
    Why'd you make her cry
    Man to man
    Who cheated who
    You're the one to blame
    Tell me it ain't true
    Man to man
    Man to man

?Come on, man! Tell me the truth. ?Were you ever there for her?

?Yes,? he retorted.

?For real? When she really needed you? Where were you when she was struggling against the Dark Side on Hapes? Where were you when she was in depression over her brothers? Not there. She needed someone she trusted to help her through. She needed someone to cry with. Instead, you gave her something else to cry about. Tell me, if you loved her, why did you let her cry? Why?d you make her cry? Look me in the eye. Tell me the truth, man to man. Were you really there when she needed you? Why?d you make her cry? ? He paused and there was no answer. Softly, he continued, ?You?re the one to blame, Zekk. Tell me, man to man, tell me it aint true.? He still got no answer. Zekk continued pacing.

Well you think all your anger is justified
    Me, I think its just your wounded pride
    What did you really think she was gonna do
    She's a real woman, not a doormat for you
    You want her back but it's too late
    Why don't we just cut to the chase

?You think you have a right to be angry at me. I think you?re just humiliated. Deal with your pride, Zekk. Did you really think she?d just let you stay in the good times and hightail it out of there when something bad happened? You want her to come back to you. It?s to late, Zekk. You?ve blown it too many times. First you ran away when she needed you on Yavin. You came back; she gave you a second chance. You met Anja and you kinda dumped Jaina to ?welcome? the new . When you realized your mistake, you apologized and she gave you yet another chance. Then, you totally blew it on Hapes. She was patient and overly forgiving. It?s too late to get her back.?

?How do you know all that?!? Zekk demanded.

?I have my ways,? he replied, slightly amused.

{Chorus}
    Man to man
    Tell me the truth, tell me
    Were you ever there when she needed you
    Man to man
    Look me in the eye, tell me
    If you really loved her
    Why'd you make her cry
    Man to man
    Who cheated who
    You're the one to blame
    Tell me it ain't true
    Man to man
    Man to man

?Now Zekk,? he gently stopped him and turned him towards him. ?Look me in the eye. Tell me, were you there for her??

?No

15. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jun 25, 2003
    ok..those are all the ones I have right now...but I have lots more planned....continue to stop by.

God bless,
    Jaina

16. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    They were really good, even though I don't really care for country music:)

17. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    They were all really awesome, hun! :D (And very good songs too. [face_love] )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.