main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Bunbury People

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Ohbehave_Kenobi, Feb 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ohbehave_Kenobi

Ohbehave_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Feb 4, 2002

Hey everyone! This is my very first post on this board. Woohoo! I'm just wondering if there any people on this board from Bunbury. All my friends hate Star Wars (ggrrrr!, They don't know what their missing!), and so none of them will be goin to opening night and I'd die before I'd go to the movies on opening night by myself! How stupid would you feel, standing in the corner waving your little light saber stick around by your lonesome?

Is their anyone else in the same situation?

2. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    A big welcome to the boards mate, and I love the Nick by the way.

Jedi-Daniel lives in Bunbury, I'm not sure about anyone else though.

:)

3. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    One of our forum's founding members, Rogue11 (used to be known as Archie) is from Bunbury. He doesn't post much these days though. Princess Lego & I often visit relatives in Bunbury.
    The Outer-Rim fanclub is organising a big viewing for Episode II when it comes out here in Perth. there'll probably be some folks from Bunbury joining us for that. You may be able to get a lift and crash at someone's place for the night.

4. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    Hello Ohbehave_Kenobi

Yes I live in Bunbury and I'm going to the Episode 2 AOTC Premiere in Bunbury with a few of my mates.

5. Ohbehave_Kenobi

Ohbehave_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Feb 4, 2002
    How old are you Jedi Daniel?....if you don;t mind my asking.

6. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    He's old enough to be a jedi & no longer a padawan. ;)

7. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    I'm 18 years old, Ohbehave_Kenobi

8. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    By the way. I love that username. Reminds me of the classic starwars references from Austin Powers.

9. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    Hi
    I don't actually live in bumbury But in busselton

10. SithLeia

SithLeia Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 16, 2001
    Hi Padme 96

11. BoNgSaBrE

BoNgSaBrE Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 24, 2002
    Greetings and welcome to our highly entertaining boards.

Hope you enjoy it here.

BoNg On! :cool:

12. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Welcome! Please leave all preconceived notions of sanity and normaility at the door, check in your coat at the desk and receive your Strait Jacket from the white-clad scared lookin' ppl :D

In other words, G'day :)

13. SithLeia

SithLeia Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 16, 2001
    What Colour would you like your straight jacket ? ;)

14. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    I've spent the past few days in Bunbury. I get down there from time to time visiting family.

15. Evil-Wan_Kenobi

Evil-Wan_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 27, 2002
    Ooooohhhhhhhh, can I have a straight jacket too? A gweeeeeeen one??? By the way, anyone want to join my quest for world domination, cows must rule the earth. Mwahahahahahahah

16. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    I'll have a bule and purple one.

by the way Evil-Wan_Kenobi about that cows must have justice the Bitches might have somthing to say about that ( E.H. personal joke)

about that leaving normality at the door what if i no longer have my normality as i misplaced it the first time i watched SW

17. Evil-Wan_Kenobi

Feb 27, 2002
    Padme, I'm gonna ask E.H. to be my second in command, us cows and bitches must stick together you know. About you being normal before you watched starwars, it is like saying Luke_Groundwalker had common sense until the universe exploded and she turned into a butterfly, it is known to me that you were never sane in the first place (no offence meant to Luke_Groundwalker) I rest my case.

18. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    you 2 can stick to gether unless us werdios take over first (i.e. Luke-Groundwalker and me)that is if she dosn't kill me for saying you know what.
    and about me being normali was more normal befor SW then after and even less science Yr 6. i now have on more normality left after i started reading the books as well.
    you should know that thats why i never concentrait on school and never realy know what i'm doing (now is a clasic example)

19. Evil-Wan_Kenobi

Feb 27, 2002
    Luke_Groundwalker? She has already joined, she was my third in command before P.C. died and if E.H. doesn't join she is going to be promoted. Would you like to be the representitive for the weirdos? You and your weirdos can have the southern hemisphere and the cows and bitches can have the northern hemisphere. What do you think? If you do not comply I will have all the bounty hunters in the galaxy after you by putting a price on your head so big, so humungously huge that i wouldn't be able to pay it off. Mwahahahahahahahahaha*cough*

20. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    well you can have your WBC club but i get the southern hemisphere and the rest of the galaxy or i will turn to the dark side and kill you with my blue lightning or feed you to the sarlac where you will find a new definition of pain and suffering as you are slowly digested over a 1000 years

21. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Normality is horribly overrated, :)

22. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    and what SW is'nt

i'm a syco and proud of it

23. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Then you'll fit here quite nicely :D

EDIT: Typos! Evil!

24. Evil-Wan_Kenobi

Feb 27, 2002
    Padme, I'm already on the darkside of the force so why don't you come and join me? Anybody else is welcome too. *Breathing deeply* "Come to the dark side of the force"
    Sith Magican, you are right about normality being overrated, is anyone really normal. It is, afterall, true that not being normal is normal and being normal is not normal... *sudenly brain explodes from to much thinking* I think I better stop talking before my head explodes aswell. *sudenly head explodes* oops, i spoke too soon.
    Edit: Has my straight jacket come in yet?

25. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    well then ill justhave to cover you in ysalimari so you can't use the force. *well to bad about your head i guss this means i'm in command of WBC now and by the way the name is now SW psychoes.

i guss this means i can be a light jedi again

Edit: where's mine as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.