Burger King Star Wars Toys Support group

Discussion in 'St. Louis, MO' started by twilek69, May 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    Christina and I were talking last night and looking at the Burger King toys and decided since you are unable to find out what toy you are getting until you get it we all might end up with extras. So to help each other out and grow our collection we thought we could start a support group. Since I don't really know how much Burger King I can actually eat between now and June 13th and I am sure you are all in the same boat. LOL!
    Leash

JD DISCLAIMER! No buying or selling of toys here. We're not really supposed to be "trading" either but a little "Hey I got an extra such and such, anyone need it?" is fine. There's never a problem of picking up an extra toy for a buddy.

Again NO BUYING OR SELLING it is against the TOS!
  2. Dinogallus Jedi Knight

star 2
    My friend once got a superman from burger King, when he wanted a Flash, so he went up and asked for a trade. They gave it to him, no problem!
  3. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Well with this promotion, we found out today, You cannot trade or buy extra toys. You have to take what they give and buy the meal...

The toys are not in black wrappers as stated. So good luck ever getting the limited Vader anywhere except ebay.

I don't see us eating there much for this after all...
  4. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    Hmmmm...I'm getting a craving for a chicken sandwich and some onion rings.
  5. -E- Force Ghost

star 3
    "Hmmmm...I'm getting a craving for a chicken sandwich and some onion rings"
    But..but, that's what the Man wants you to do! :eek:
  6. shcook1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    If the Man is that creepy Burger King character, I want nothing to do with him. *shudder* I think my sister and her kids eat there often, though, so I'll try to snag whatever duplicates they get.
  7. Dinogallus Jedi Knight

star 2
    If that guy's the man...

[face_hypnotized] [face_hypnotized] [face_hypnotized] [face_hypnotized] [face_hypnotized] [face_hypnotized] [face_hypnotized] [face_hypnotized]
    [face_hypnotized] [face_hypnotized] [face_hypnotized] [face_hypnotized] [face_hypnotized] [face_hypnotized] [face_hypnotized] [face_hypnotized]

[monotone]I love the man[/monotone]
  8. Burger_King Jedi Knight

star 1
    I do not like how this conversation is going at all!

Anyway, the BK in North county near dajuan's house let us buy a couple extra no problem. We bought a kids meal, then asked if we could buy a couple more toys. The lady said no problem. we bought 3 toys for about 5 bucks.

Randy
  9. yodaismygod Jedi Master

star 4
    Wait, so I am confused by this thread. Is it a support group for Randy, or are we trying to trade with Dajuan to get our very own Randy?
  10. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Well, it certainly is not going the way we intended...
  11. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    I am ROFLMAO! No this is not a support group for Randy. Though I did meet him only once he seemed very nice and I don't think that Dajuan wants to trade him yet. That might change with marriage, I wouldn't mind traded my husband in for a richer, younger version. LOL! ( Just kidding!)

So here is how it should work. If you have an extra toy you don't want you post whatever the toy is and then we who are looking for whatever toy can then respond to trade or purchase or exchange favors for whatever said toy. It would be up to the individual trading the toy.
    Sound good?!
    Leash
  12. spideymj Jedi Knight

star 3
    Randy,
    You had to PAY for extra toys. gosh all I did was flirt with the guy behind the counter and he gave me three toys for one happy meal. :)
  13. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    I'll wear the lower cut shirt and go in next time. I have Luke and Wicket right now, that's it.
  14. spideymj Jedi Knight

star 3
    LOL!!
    I got Luke, a vibrating Han, and a millenium falcon. The Han toy is really bad.
  15. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    I still say this can be a support group for Randy.

My little sister got Luke and the Millennium Falcon. I got a free cheeseburger from their contest that I had to wait a lifetime to receive from the idiots behind the register.
  16. large_mammal Jedi Knight

star 1
    For those on the East Side - Fairview Heights BK is also selling extra toys with the meals - and they let you choose out of the box! woo hoo!
  17. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    Han vibrates?! I gotta get me one of those... ;)
  18. large_mammal Jedi Knight

star 1
    That is - by far - the funniest thing I am going to hear all day.
  19. KOB Jedi Youngling

star 4
    exchange favors for whatever said toy.

O:) O:) O:) O:) O:)
  20. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    That is - by far - the funniest thing I am going to hear all day.

I knew that was coming. :rolleyes:
  21. large_mammal Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well at least I can rest comfortably knowing I'm not the only one who was thinking of using it for sinister purposes...
  22. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    I was waiting for the favors thing to come up and right after the vibrating Han. LOL!
    Leash
  23. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
  24. Darthtrader Jedi Master

star 1
    Fast food = high fat.No toy is worth that.
  25. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    Fast Food + Bad Service = High Fat + Frustration

;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.