St. Lou, MO Burger King Star Wars Toys Support group

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by twilek69, May 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteelLepp Jedi Knight

star 2
    Woo-Hooo Finished up my set today!! Managed to get all of them including Vader :D
  2. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    Steve and Danielle, I am so jealous. We have been eating BK quite a bit and I still don't have them all. Darn it!!!
    I have an extra Princess Leia if anyone needs it.
    Christine I still have one for your daughter too.
  3. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I have an extra Mace and the speeder should someone need one or both of them...
  4. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    Our Burger King in Fairview is all out of SW toys. Christian and I went there and just got some crap toy with Jules' kids meal. And we also got to take home some intestinal trauma for both of us.[face_plain]
  5. SteelLepp Jedi Knight

star 2
    I haven't eaten at BK since I finished my set (I'm glad I knew the girl behind the counteer & she sold me the last 5 all at the same time). I don't imagine I will eat there in a long while....lol

On a "cute" note, my daughter loves taking the stuffed ones and making them "teddy bears" for her baby dolls :D
  6. titania7 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Teaguen does the same thing with the stuffed ones! I was getting ready for bed last night and clearing the mountain of toys off of the comforter which included the Wampa. I looked at Patrick and said, "I didn't think I'd be sleeping next to a Wampa tonight." and he said, "I'm not that hairy!" [face_laugh]
  7. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    Christine,
    I would love both of them if they are not taken. I am determined to finish my collection. I am going to try going in to the one near us and buy what I don't have that they have instead of eating there. LOL!
    Steve, that is sooooo cute! The stuffed ones are adorable! Wish they had them in more of a teddy bear size. That would be really cute!
  8. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Leash, they are yours...
  9. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
  10. jedi_padawan06 Jedi Padawan

If anyone needs any of the toys, I could probably get them for you.
    I work at Burger King in Waterloo, IL.
    We still have loads of the Star Wars toys in the back.
  11. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    I would gladly pay you for Han Solo, C3PO, Yoda and the Millenium Falcon if they have those.
  12. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I could really use a Yoda for my daughter! Thanks so much for the offer!
  13. jedi_padawan06 Jedi Padawan

I'll look for those tomorrow^^
  14. DarthShoey Jedi Master

star 4
    A friend of mine brought me in the Darth Vader from Burger King this morning. I didn't get any of these, as I can't hardly stomach Burger King. The Vader reminds of the Super-deformed Palm talkers.

I know several of youse guys were collecting them. How many are the same style as the Vader?
  15. SteelLepp Jedi Knight

star 2
    All of them (except maybe the plush) are "super deformed" in some way or another, but none of them are quite like the Vader. None of them are as big either.

And now that we have this going again, everybody excited about eating at BK again in Nov for "round 2"? LOL
  16. titania7 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ugh. I already harrassed a poor teenager at my church who works at BK. She said that she'd try to pull one of each for us so we don't have to come back there a million times! I think that she just got tired of us ruining her drive thru times by having her go through and dig out any that we didn't have! :D
  17. Notclown-Joker Jedi Knight

star 1
    have they started again yet? I forgot the start date. I don't want to go to a BK unless its for toys. Fast food is too dang addictive.
  18. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    This always hits when I'm broke. Guess I'll pick my top 5 toys and just get them. All I have room for anyway.

If people want me to hit up my BK for specific things let me know, I'll gladly look and pick up for you.
  19. SteelLepp Jedi Knight

star 2
    Last I had heard, the promotion was starting on Monday the 7th. Although, I think I heard they have Star Wars themed gift cards right now.
  20. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    That would explain the lack of signs when I drove by yesterday... I haven't seen to much info so Thanks Steel for filling me in. :D
  21. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I found this info on the BK toys. I want--need the Obi-Wan watch... :D
  22. Illd_Saber Jedi Knight

star 1
    I stopped in my local BK last night and they nothing about the toys or watches. One girl said, "We do have these Star Wars cups, but that's about it." I told her it was supposed to start Monday. She said, "Hmmm, you think they'd tell us something about it."

I'm gonna get real tired of chili and Ceasar salads.
  23. Illd_Saber Jedi Knight

star 1
    I stopped at Burger King this afternoon and picked up the Episode I watch and four of the kid's meal toys (Chewbacca, Snowspeeder, Stormtrooper (very cool!) & Obi-Wan Kenobi).

The guy working the drive-through said they'll be getting the next stage of watches in on Tuesday, but can't sell them until the EP I watches are gone.
  24. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    If one of you have a real, working BK in your area, can (with the kindness of your heart) pick me up one of the Esp. I watches (the one with Maul and Obi-Wan) I will be forever in your debt. This one by me sucks!!
  25. SteelLepp Jedi Knight

star 2
    OK, so are they doing the same thing as last time? Buy a couple of toys w/ a value meal (for $X)? or is it just gonna be the watch w/ meal & then tons of kids meals?

When I went in at lunch, the only real signage was the watch w/ value meal, said I wanted a toy too & the lady just kind of ignored me. Ah well, guess I'm gonna be eating alot of "Big Kids" meals...lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.