St. Lou, MO Burger King Star Wars Toys Support group

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by twilek69, May 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Medic Jedi Master

star 3
    I guess I need to get there is they are cool.
    BTW, do they come in a cup? DH asked if they came in a cup, from the way it looks on TV.
  2. SteelLepp Jedi Knight

star 2
    The watches come in a tin with both chacaters on the watch imprinted on the can.

I was told last night that the spring deal wasn't going on this time (Where you could buy 2 toys for however much with a value meal). I have to get a value meal for the watches & kids' meals for the toys, grrrr....I'm really going to hate BK after this month.
  3. Tripnastic Jedi Padawan

Hey guys, new here, but thought I would add my 2 cents. At the Bk on North Lindbergh in Hazelwood I asked for 2 watches. The person behind the counter started to ring them up and I asked her if I could pick which ones, to which she replied "We only have one right now". I told my wife "guess your going to be wearing a watch". Then the counterperson hands me a watch from ep. 1, and one from ep. 4. So much for only having one. However, this leads me to believe that the various BK's will be giving them out as they open them, not in any order.
  4. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Susan has gotten me my watch!! Thanks Susan!!

I don't know what is with the BK near me. They gave me a hard time with the first go around and here we go again. I think they just don't want to be helpful. :mad: I need to find another one around here somewhere.
  5. shcook1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    You're very welcome. :) Now, if only they would have another Slurpee promotion...

The BK near me wasn't super-helpful either, but at least they forked over the watch. They did give me grief when I told them I was only there for the watch - I was berated for insulting their food.
  6. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I am so sorry :( to have put you through that. What is with them? A slurpee promotion would be great!!
  7. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    I finally have a spot of money. What watch do you need now and what toys are everyone hot after? I'll chech my BK tomorrow. Hope I don't have to buy food, tired of that kind.
  8. shcook1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    They made me buy the food, but I'm sure it depends at least a little on who is working the register.

Don't feel bad - they didn't harass me too much and it didn't bother me at all. :)
  9. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I don't really need any other watches, but the Obi toy would be good... ;)
  10. Notclown-Joker Jedi Knight

star 1
    I got obi, snowspeeder, chewy, and stormtrooper, as well as ep 1 & 4 watches. I hit the BK by Ronnies. They are super nice. All I bought was a medium value meal. Also the store manager started telling me that the things to get are the SW gift cards they have which are linticular and one per episode. He told me each store only gets 100 of each design! Also any Extra vaders would be nice seeing as how hes the tricky one again.
  11. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    The SW gift cards--do they come in any amount or can you 'charge' them with an amount? Do you have any idea?
  12. shcook1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    The ad I saw at the store implied that you can charge them with any amount, but I didn't ask when I was there.
  13. titania7 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ugh...I'm already sick of BK!

We picked up Darh, the snowspeeder, Obi, Chewy, and the TK last night. I haven an extra snowspeeder, chewy and TK, if someone wants to trade or whatever.

The Darth was breathing at us all through dinner until his short master was finished with his Kid's meal, and then Darth and the TK boarded a drink carrier and they flew off to the 3 year old's rendition of the Imperial March.
  14. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    Christina I got you an Obi Wan. :)

I want a ESB and RotJ watch, but only TPM and ANH are out yet.

BK TOY LIST:
    Vader
    Yoda
    Obi Wan*
    Kit Fisto
    Mace
    Bail Organa
    R2D2
    Stormie
    Queen Amidala*
    RotS Emperor
    Chewie*
    Anakin
    Luke
    Arc fighter
    Naboo Fighter
    Snowspeeder*
    Vulture Droid

*'s indicate what I saw out.
  15. spideymj Jedi Knight

star 3
    If anyone else happens to run across an extra obi wan...could you save it for me, please.praying [-o|
  16. Notclown-Joker Jedi Knight

star 1
    The manager told me that he could do a minimum of $5 but the offical minimu is $10. I plan on getting some fivers to buy toys with.
  17. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
  18. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    Anytime :)

Mine were all $2 each, they didn't make me buy food even. Got 7 toys and chicken fries for under $20. It's the Burger King on West Florissant right off 270 if anyone wants to head over there. It's on my way home and I'll probably do a once a week stop for new toys.
  19. Notclown-Joker Jedi Knight

star 1
    If some nice Dajuan would keep an Eye out for an extra Darth. That would be great!
  20. Burger_King Jedi Knight

star 1
    A student gave me an obi wan knobe today, Dajuan if you need I have it if not I could give to to some one else.
    Randy
  21. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    You could give that to Laura if you want. Got an Obi Wan yesterday.

I'll look for Darths as well :)
  22. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Oh I was informed today that Erika really wants Yoda...if one you nice souls can pick up one for me... :D
  23. yodaismygod Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, I hit my local BK today and it turns out they just flat out sell them for $.99 each. So if you guys can tell me what you want I plan on going saturday on my way to Christinas. I picked up a stormie and an obi wan today. And before you ask, no they don't have any Vaders.
  24. Jedi_Master_Medic Jedi Master

star 3
    Does anyone know if the BK on Hampton has any of the toys or watches.
    What about down near Festus?
  25. Tripnastic Jedi Padawan

The manager of the BK on South Lindbergh, across from Ronnies, told me that they will start giving out the next wave of watches on Monday. He said it will be the Yoda watch at least. I then asked which toys they had right now, and since they were busy, he just handed me a bin full of them to dig through, I saw Chewie, the ARC fighter, and the stormtrooper mostly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.