Burger King Toys thread

Discussion in 'Boston, MA' started by DarthWormie, May 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Wish I could have attended the swap, but since I just joined the list today and already had my day booked working on Sundays is always fun. lol

Anyway, I have the complete set and have extras of a number of the toys. There are several BKs out in Metrowest that I was able to get most of them before asking friends in other locations for help. lol

J
  2. Wildstar02301 Jedi Master

star 4
    Bumping the thread...BK has announced another round of toys starting on November 7, just after the DVD release. Find TFN's article on the announcement [link=http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/Burger_King_Brings_Back_The_Force_94687.asp]here[/link].
  3. DarthWormie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I don't know if the lining in my stomach can take another BK promotion [face_sick]

I think I may pass on the Super-Deformed toys this time and instead focus on the reversable watches that come in those cool little tins.
  4. hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Don't the fast food chains like Burger King and McDonalds allow people to buy the toys separtely?
  5. DarthWormie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Usually you have to buy some type of kids meal/value meal before you can buy the toys.
  6. chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Some will let you just buy the toys without getting a meal. I was able to buy all the toys for a week when I got a sandwich. I usually went for breakfast so the food wasn't that hard to eat. lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.