main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Burger King Toys thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by DarthWormie, May 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Wish I could have attended the swap, but since I just joined the list today and already had my day booked working on Sundays is always fun. lol

Anyway, I have the complete set and have extras of a number of the toys. There are several BKs out in Metrowest that I was able to get most of them before asking friends in other locations for help. lol

J

2. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Bumping the thread...BK has announced another round of toys starting on November 7, just after the DVD release. Find TFN's article on the announcement here.

3. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    I don't know if the lining in my stomach can take another BK promotion [face_sick]

I think I may pass on the Super-Deformed toys this time and instead focus on the reversable watches that come in those cool little tins.

4. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    Don't the fast food chains like Burger King and McDonalds allow people to buy the toys separtely?

5. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Usually you have to buy some type of kids meal/value meal before you can buy the toys.

6. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Some will let you just buy the toys without getting a meal. I was able to buy all the toys for a week when I got a sandwich. I usually went for breakfast so the food wasn't that hard to eat. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.