main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Burger King Toys

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Cowgirlup0916, May 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Ended up with a Millenium Falcon, Han in Carbonite, and Jabba the Hutt today. My daughter is harassing me with the water-squirting Jabba as I type this.

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Yeah, I got two of the Jabbas, so my older son could have one. He likes it, too. The only one I didnt get was Han in Carbonite. By the way, Joe-da, I did get figure #44, the Destroyer Droid, and the Vader on the medical table. :D

3. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Groovy!!!

4. Cowgirlup0916

Cowgirlup0916 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2005
    Travis and I went to Burger King and picked up Han in carbonite, Luke, and the Ewok. We got to talking to the managers while we were eating and Travis mentioned the fact that he liked Vader, the lady went to the back looked around found one and then just gave it to us. She's keeping an eye out for Chewie and Mace for me.

5. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    I have an extra Falcon if anyone will/can trade me for a Vader or a Luke. All they had in the bags at the BK over by Target were Falcons, Ewoks, and Han/Carbonites. Of course, the girl wouldnt look in the back for a Vader.

Also, I saw on the back of a figure that there is a 12" Barriss Offee. If ANYONE sees one in town, PLEASE grab it for me and I will gladly reimburse you. Thanks.

EDIT: Just found one on Ebay and I'm the high bidder right now and its pretty reasonable. Keep yalls fingers crossed.

6. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    I won the Barriss Offee figure! So thats that. :)

7. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Sweet! I am looking for that one, too. As well as Shaak Ti. I did manage to score the Han in Carbonite figure from BK this weekend. So, I have the first wave thats out, now.

8. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Mmmmm, Barriss and Shaak Ti, together, at the same time! (must stop thinking out loud!! :D )

9. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Yeah, hey, if you get both the 12 inch figures you could actually re-enact that scene, Eddie-wan! :D

Ok, I didnt just say that. :(

10. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Shocking! I would NEVER do such a thing! [face_liarliar]

11. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
  12. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Scored a Darth Maul and Yoda at BK today. Hey, where's everyone at? Oh, thats right. Yall are all at the damn theater while I sit here at work waiting to be told its okay to close and theres not another soul in here. [face_frustrated]

13. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Taking a reprieve from the line....

Found R2, Yoda, Maul, X-Wing, Chewbacca & Vader today.

14. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    I'm still here too Eddie-wan :) Besides all the cool kids sit in A/C while those guys are burning up under a blazing sun ;).

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

15. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Thats a nice way to look at it. :) That whole "from a certain point of view" thing again. :cool:

EDIT: My 12" Barriss just arrived via mail. SWEEEEEEETTT!!!

16. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Lucky dog. And Joe-da found a 12 inch Shaak Ti, Saturday, too.... :( I still need a BK R2-D2, as well, and I will have all the first two weeks figures....

17. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    I still need to pick up a Yoda.

18. Cowgirlup0916

Apr 11, 2005
    I hate to tell you this Eddie, but there are a bunch of 12" Barriss's and Shaak Ti's at my local Wal-mart. And their only $20.00.

19. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Dagnabbit! If you have the money, could you possibly pick me up one of each? I can get you the money as soon as I could see you..... If not, how could we get together so that I could get you the money?

20. Cowgirlup0916

Apr 11, 2005
    Ray, you are talking to two college students here, sorry but at this moment we don't have the money to get them. We are heading through Rocky Mount and Greenville tomorrow if you are going to be around either one or you know someone that is we could get the money and then get the toys and then we can work something out on getting them to you. Also they have Sidious also.

21. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Oh well. At least this way, the next time I talk to Nalini I can tell her how I went out of my way and spent so much for her figure. :D

22. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I have Sidious, Grievous, and the Clone Trooper. I just need Shaak Ti and Barriss. What time are you coming through here tomorrow? I could try and meet you somewhere....

23. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
  24. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Oh, please. Thats about as bad as these idiots that are trying to actually say that ROTS is about the Iraqi war. Some people need hobbies, apparently.

25. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    "So it has begun..." the backlash at least... what bothers me about this is if a parent doesn't think it is appropriate then why don't they just boycott BK until after the promotion ends... I fail to see the point in pulling the toys...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.