main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Burger King Toys

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Cowgirlup0916, May 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrueRevanite

TrueRevanite Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2004
    Riff: Cass and I will be in Rocky Mount later this afternoon. I will PM you our cell numberand we will get yours off the site and we will try to give you a call when we get in the area and try to figure out a place to meet. Otherwise, give us a call and let us know if anything changes.

2. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Riff, you underestimate the power of the Dark side. Everybody knows President Bush = Supreme Chancellor Bush = Darth Dubbya.

Seriously though, if RotS was influenced by anything, it was Hitler's rise to power and Nazi Germany. Don't blame Lucas just because Dubbya is drawing on the same influence. :D

3. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    During lunch I have to grab a bite to eat (to go) and head to the postoffice, so I can mail off a CIII Vader in a trade for a CII Jorg Sacul. Then I am heading to the comic book store. After work, I wont have long, so it would have to be very quick, because my son is having his graduation thingie from his school tonight. So figure out when you will be in Rocky Mount, and let me know.

4. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Oh, yeah.... and BAD ENTROPY! BAD!

5. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    The truth hurts.

6. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    The truth? Maybe from a certain point of view....

7. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Found the next 5 (Padme, Sidious, Podracer, Jawa & ObiWan) today!!!

8. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Oh yeah, I knew it was something I had forgotten to post. Fett and I got those last night, too. :)

9. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I never heard from you guys, so I assumed you werent coming to town... I still want those figures BAD, but I would think they would be gone by now. Let me know, and I will get the money to you somehow, if they are still around.

10. TrueRevanite

Sep 10, 2004
    Sorry. Something came up and we weren't able to get over to Rocky Mount. We WILL be going there tomorrow, however, and will give you a call. They still have the figures. Also, if anyone is looking to complete their Unleashed collections, the Wal-Mart in Wake Forest has Aurra Sing, IG-88, Count Dooku, and Mace Windu all avaliable. If I had the money, I would pick them up for myself.

11. TrueRevanite

Sep 10, 2004
    Uh oh... turns out we won't be making it. We have to go over to Henderson today about something. We will head out there Friday and get the money from you. They had plenty of the figures in stock when we were there and this is an area that doesn't to seem to be big into Star Wars.

12. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Dont worry about it right now.... I am not going to have the cash to do it. I just paid for a storage building, new brakes on the car, and an electrician to come by the house, so I wont have it until next week. ARRRRG!

13. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    90 Wampas so far.... hope to at least reach 100! (Would have had 92, but....)

14. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Good lord, Joe-da!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.