main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Burger King toys

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ravenjack, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    Hey, is anyone collecting the Burger King toys? I'm trying to get a complete set and if anyone wants to trade I have a few extras. Let me know. Thanks.

2. Lo-Tek

Lo-Tek Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    I'm starting to collect them. Let me know what you have.

3. TalusSarn

TalusSarn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2005
    I collect them, but only get one of each. I have all that have been released so far.

4. TalusSarn

TalusSarn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2005
    I just talked to the Burger King on Ulmerton and 66th Street and they have the 3rd assortment in. We are eating there tonight and then I'll officially have 50% of the BK toys!

http://www.theforce.net/collecting/story/burger_king_toys_by_wave_92234.asp

5. TI-655

TI-655 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 24, 2005
    I am also collecting them. The nearest one to me has the 2nd wave and I just need to get Yoda from that. I don't think I'll ever get me a Darth Vader.

6. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Just starting

7. TI-655

May 24, 2005
    I'll let any know if I get anymore repeats.

8. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    I missed Jabba from the first wave, but I have extra Luke skywalker, Wickett the ewok, Han Solo carbonite, and Millenium Falcons. I got Yoda and Darth Maul from the second wave, but that is it so far.

9. skyshark93

skyshark93 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2002
    I just got my 1st 4 today :)
    R2-D2, Yoda, Darth Maul and the X-wing.
    I was really surprised to see there will be 31 of these, not to mentions these are the best fast food toys Ive seen so far. Ill try to make a complete collection, but with this late of a start that will be dificult :-(

10. codemaker

codemaker Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 24, 2003
    Did anybody find the chase toy Anakin that turns to Vader? I guess it was pretty tough to find. Keep checking, though.

11. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    The chase Vader is freaking impossible to find. I just got the complete 4th wave today with padme, the emperor, podracer, jawa, and obi-wan. If anyone needs millenium falcon, ewok, luke skywaker, or han solo carbonite let me know and maybe we can work a trade or if you want to buy them a $1 a piece and there yours.

12. skyshark93

Nov 3, 2002
    Hey Ravenjack, I need all four of those! I'll buy 'em from ya! We can do this at the BBQ or online. LMK
    Thanks!
    Later

13. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    Ok skyshark 4 of them are yours. I still have a few extra if anyone else is interested.

14. Lo-Tek

Lo-Tek Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    One of my students who works at Burger King brought me the chase Vader. That was so awesome!

15. vampyregodz

vampyregodz Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2003
    I was able to get 1 Vader, 1 Yoda, 1 Millenium Falcon, 1 han in Carbonite, 1 Ewok and 1 Jabba at the Buger King on Kennedy Monday...still need everything else :(

16. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    If you want the Luke Skywalker, Vampyregodz I have one extra.

17. TI-655

May 24, 2005
    My collection is getting close to being complete. I got the wave that had Grievous [face_love] in it the other day.

Just got 2 from the last wave today. Got Boba and the clone trooper. I had to get a meal at the BK I went to. The other wave I got, I was just able to buy the toys. I'll be going back to the BK I went to today, tomorrow and get the wampa and Vader's TIE Fighter.

18. Lord_Cynical

Lord_Cynical Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2005
    I have managed to pick up about 23 vaders but believe me when I say the staff of burger king know my sister by face and name lol. I have been to about 6 burgers kings a few times a day for the past week. I have all the figures up to week 5, I still need 3 of week 5, anyone know where they can be found?? Thanks ;)

19. TI-655

May 24, 2005
    If you have so many vaders, anyway I could get one?

20. skyshark93

Nov 3, 2002
    Hey Lord_Cynical, bring those Vaders to the BBQ! You'll have NO PROBLEM selling them! Just please save one for me :)
    Later

21. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    So far I have the clonetrooper, Boba Fett, Greivious, C3PO, TI fighter and the ever popular, JarJar Binks...I haven't gotten any of the plushies yet. But they are all incredibly quality for an under $2.00 toy. I wish I had started collecting them sooner. I still want the BK Vader standee and the life-sized window clings. I haven't approached store personel about aquiring yet but am feeling the urge to "reallocate signage". I do have the Vader head one on my Fridge.

22. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    I've asked the Burger King employees about the signage and they were not very receptive to letting anyone have it. Some of the Burger kIngs have big blow up Darth Vader heads on top of the buildings, but I've noticed slowly they have been disappearing. Either someone is making an unauthorized midnight run or the employees might be dealing them out the back door. Lord cynical I would be interested in one of those darth vader's as well if your selling. I'll be bringing my extra figs to the bbq.

23. Lord_Cynical

Lord_Cynical Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2005
    Well I completed my collection tonight, went to 7 burger kings and didnt get any vaders but found all of week 6 and 3 of week 5 so no more hunting except for vaders. I managed to get some of the vader head posters that were on the windows awhile back before the toys came out. I am currently trying to get the breathing display and I inquired about the roof vader but i doubt I will be able to get it.

24. TI-655

May 24, 2005
    I've been asking getting a breathing Vader display also. One BK told me someone had already asked for it, but to check back. I really, really want one as my whole living room is Star Wars and he would look great in my living room. I guess I'll have to ask that same BK about it tomorrow as I'm leaving for Kissimee on Weds.

25. SithFan1977

SithFan1977 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    was crusin' ebay tonight, and i saw the vader display from the roof there, it's goin for like 250 as of midnight. he says it wasnt stolen, but u know it was!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.